[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 05.04.2021, 17:44:56
"
neohongkong schrieb:
"
Coopshire schrieb:
How did you deal with the mana regen/ leech issues?

Lioneye jewel and take the notable Soul Raker

alt solution already in Q&A

And further testing. May be level 19 or even lower for Precision gem is good for mana management as mana regen from tree and mana leech may not enough

Mark curse is nerfed but it is a not bad solution too, even the Assassin's Mark only curse 1 monster per pack.

edit:

And for anyone using Chainbreaker that changed the mana regen for rage, i have no idea for your build
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 05.04.2021, 19:39:53
Yet another quick thought about the build (3.14) after balance manifesto

Not gonna rewrite page 1 guide yet as the build now need 100ex or more otherwise it won't deal damage (primary on bow that 1 or 2 additional arrows. My atypical chest use Farral Fur, while other use explode chest which going to be nerfed.)

So, the popular setup need Chainbreaker but it is nerfed so i am also not going to mention how . It may still viable but may need mana pot. Also not really sure the + rage to skill casting cost is accumulative or flat

I am in glass cannon setup now but Wind Dancer may worth to grab

Meanwhile Flesh and Stone has 35% mana reserve instead of 25%, that make the build running out of mana quick

So, that skitterbot (35%) + lv20/21 precision seem the best setup for now,

otherwise skitterbot (35%) + Anger (50%) + Watcher's Eye

edit: Or Artic armor + Wind Dance passive skill as defensive and skitterbot + precision as offensive

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 13.04.2021, 18:34:54
I would say it still "viable" in 3.14 as i just killed A9 Sirus. However, how to craft gear without harvest would be a problem

loot

Nicht verfügbar

Einige Gegenstände in diesem Beitrag sind zur Zeit nicht verfügbar.
Not going to update page 1 but another A9 Sirus finally down. Level ONE dash is a life saver so that you won't dive into the storm. Just died once in the final phase (8 stack of debuff thus deserved to be one shot) Only used two portals overall.

https://youtu.be/WQKu1fiH2cU

loot

Zuletzt bearbeitet von neohongkong um 29.06.2021, 16:53:36
quick 3.15 thought

Flask murdered. (Need patch note to really check PF is still viable in terms of dps)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: