[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

What am I doing wrong? I have herald of ice linked with curse on hit - assassin's mark and onslaught. The problem is onslaught never procs. I ran a lot of maps and I never saw the onlsaught buff.
"
Kacprasz schrieb:
What am I doing wrong? I have herald of ice linked with curse on hit - assassin's mark and onslaught. The problem is onslaught never procs. I ran a lot of maps and I never saw the onlsaught buff.

Take jewel onslaught on kill
v1tAm1n^
"
Kacprasz schrieb:
Not working at all? Have you recorded a run and looked over it to see if it's triggering sometimes? It's not a guarantee, it only procs 40% on kill, and 10% on hitting uniques. Assuming TS steals most of the kills, you might not see it all the time. I don't get it all the time unless I'm moving fast.

Unless you have some other skill / attribute stealing kills... do you have culling strike somehow?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 schrieb:
"
Kacprasz schrieb:
Not working at all? Have you recorded a run and looked over it to see if it's triggering sometimes? It's not a guarantee, it only procs 40% on kill, and 10% on hitting uniques. Assuming TS steals most of the kills, you might not see it all the time. I don't get it all the time unless I'm moving fast.

Unless you have some other skill / attribute stealing kills... do you have culling strike somehow?

Not Working at all. I stare endlessly to the top left corner of my screen to see the onslaught buff but it never gets enabled. I'm following the build guide I'm not using other gems. I have read plenty of forum threads that Hoi + Onslaught set-up is not really efficient because to accually get it in to work you need to kill a frozen enemy so that it shatters, resulting in AoE damage from the herald of ice and this AoE damage then needs to kill an enemy to proc onslaught. But in the video guide Demi runs with onslaught all the time...

Sure I can take the jewel with onslaught on kill but then where is the point of keeping onslaught in HoI set-up??
v1tAm1n^
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nasferatus um 08.08.2019, 14:09:22
Onslaught is working just fine with me. I don't have it all the time, but it procs pretty decent IMO.
"
spoobg schrieb:
Onslaught is working just fine with me. I don't have it all the time, but it procs pretty decent IMO.

That's what I find out in videos. So what's wrong with my onslaught?
"
Kacprasz schrieb:
"
spoobg schrieb:

That's what I find out in videos. So what's wrong with my onslaught?

Not 100% sure, but prolly could be this:

"You need at least one abyssal jewel that has Onslaught on Kill if you don't have the 6 link Herald of Ice setup."

Cause of what I saw you are using 5L Herald of Ice setup, not 6.

But 6th gem on that setup is IIQ or Rarity so not really sure your problem is this, maybe Demi can help if/when read about Onslaught proc or someone else more familiar with the matter.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von spoobg um 09.08.2019, 02:10:50
If you had one IIQ gem, would you like it to your main attack or to Herald of Ice?
"
Americanidle schrieb:
If you had one IIQ gem, would you like it to your main attack or to Herald of Ice?

Main. On HoI put rarity
v1tAm1n^

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: