[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Finally managed to get a helm with 20% IIQ and TS enchant :)

"
spoobg schrieb:
Finally managed to get a helm with 20% IIQ and TS enchant :)

how much was that?
180 ex
awful build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lordofcinder6 um 28.07.2019, 14:32:20
Thx very great and fun build!
v1tAm1n^
Just passing by to thank you one more time, Demi, for the build.
I just got lvl 100 with it :)

Lots of room for improvements, though. Still at 170% quant, my best improvement quant-wise would be double legacy windripper (25% quant). But now I can run some crazy fu**ed up maps again without the fear of losing xp :)
Hi there,

In your opinion, is this built capable of quickly killing Uber Elder + MF? (Investment would be 50-80ex)

I'm looking for a build that can do all content and is good for farming, it doesn't have to have the best clearspeed, but it has to be decent.

Thanks
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IkarusRDS um 30.07.2019, 08:14:12
"
IkarusRDS schrieb:
Hi there,

In your opinion, is this built capable of quickly killing Uber Elder + MF? (Investment would be 50-80ex)

I'm looking for a build that can do all content and is good for farming, it doesn't have to have the best clearspeed, but it has to be decent.

Thanks

50-80 ex no !
v1tAm1n^
Hey,

I have a question if someone can help me with answering my question that would be great!

I am trying to copy this build MF wind ripper in the legion league.

The problem I'm having is manna reserves from haste, Herald of Ice and war banner. It only left me enough to only shoot once every so often. I bought Enlighten level 3 at 20% and it still isn't' helping me with the manna reserve.

So any tips on how to fix the problem? How much manna should I have leftover to use Tornado shot?

"
InvisibleForce schrieb:
Hey,

I have a question if someone can help me with answering my question that would be great!

I am trying to copy this build MF wind ripper in the legion league.

The problem I'm having is manna reserves from haste, Herald of Ice and war banner. It only left me enough to only shoot once every so often. I bought Enlighten level 3 at 20% and it still isn't' helping me with the manna reserve.

So any tips on how to fix the problem? How much manna should I have leftover to use Tornado shot?

You need a level 4 enlighten. Until then, drop war banner.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: