[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Gotta go faster! :D

If you say so :D :)

Hello,

First off, my thanks to Demi for all the time and effort it took to document this character for the rest of us to enjoy - and to the more experienced players for contributing advice to those of us who hit road blocks along the way... speaking of which.

I'm at level 86 and am far too "squishy" to continue levelling with any efficiency. I will get around 25 to 35% towards the next level, and consistently get slammed by a string of instant deaths, its getting frustrating.

I've tried to roll some better searching eye jewels, but can't seem to get anything much above level 54. I traded for the level 65 jewel.

I'm weak on intelligence (... don't say it), and added the Fertile Mind Cobalt jewel to my passives for the int needed to run the skill gems. As a next step, I'll try to roll a pair of boots with the int to free that passive slot up for damage.

Same with my secondary equipment (rings, gloves, boots, helm and amulet). I've added health to each of these where I can, but have hit my limit with that. I've added speed to the boots, because...well... I'm a little slow.

I can't seem roll better gear (or survive the final ascendancy trial for that matter) until I level up a bit, and i can't level up without improving my gear and passives.

What would you do to sort out this build?

Thanks, and happy hunting!

If you got some insta deaths this most likely means that you are low on some resistances. Do you have them all capped or if not at what numbers are they?
"
Paxidoliks schrieb:
Hello,

First off, my thanks to Demi for all the time and effort it took to document this character for the rest of us to enjoy - and to the more experienced players for contributing advice to those of us who hit road blocks along the way... speaking of which.

I'm at level 86 and am far too "squishy" to continue levelling with any efficiency. I will get around 25 to 35% towards the next level, and consistently get slammed by a string of instant deaths, its getting frustrating.

I've tried to roll some better searching eye jewels, but can't seem to get anything much above level 54. I traded for the level 65 jewel.

I'm weak on intelligence (... don't say it), and added the Fertile Mind Cobalt jewel to my passives for the int needed to run the skill gems. As a next step, I'll try to roll a pair of boots with the int to free that passive slot up for damage.

Same with my secondary equipment (rings, gloves, boots, helm and amulet). I've added health to each of these where I can, but have hit my limit with that. I've added speed to the boots, because...well... I'm a little slow.

I can't seem roll better gear (or survive the final ascendancy trial for that matter) until I level up a bit, and i can't level up without improving my gear and passives.

What would you do to sort out this build?

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Try to be a little more specific. Try to identify what is instakilling you. Some specific map boss, maybe betrayal encounters or even Alva (those clusters of long range mobs are kind of scary when you are lvling up), maybe a combination of map mods (elemental weakness and some extra elemental damage / elemental resistance and enfeeble?). Maybe you are running maps beyond what your gear can handle at the time. Consider avoiding that for now. Lack of damage perhaps or too low HP? You will be kind of squishy even at max level and much better gear, mind that. I got like 5,5k HP and sometimes I get one shot. But you must learn how to play the character and avoid bad situations. Those come with time. Lvl 86 is still kind of low, so I think you are facing some really hard difficulties.

A few advice regarding gear: be sure you are elemental capped. Try to get INT from skill tree or gear, try to drop that fertile mind jewel ASAP, you need more damage. Some of you gear can easily be upgrade for a few chaos like your amulet. I know its hard, but you also MUST have TS enchantment whenever possible. You got CWDT on your herald of ice setup, not really sure what are you trying to achieve with that.
"
Paxidoliks schrieb:
...What would you do to sort out this build?..

Would you be so kind and make characters tab public? Want to check your skill tree.

In addition: my-my you have a very big lack of life on your equipment! Demi would cry bloody tears, if he sees it :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Гаруспик um 14.08.2019, 09:36:30
spoobg:

Yes, my resistances are all at 75%, except for chaos, which is considerably lower.

Evasion rating 147746
Fire is 75% (86%)
Cold is 75% (82%)
Lightning is 75% (92%)

Chaos is 9%

poyozzo:

Instakills don't tend to be tier dependent (I can breeze through a tier 9 one moment and get nailed on a tier 3 map the next).

I find that it most often happens when i start a new area and get swarmed. I don't remember which map it is, but the one where the arena is a witch and her minions is instant death every time. Any time there are more than two or three groups as well - but only if they are graphic intensive. Being ambushed at the beginning of a map by betrayal encounters will always do it. At those moments my computer will screen freeze, and unfreezes with me in a bloody lump on the ground. I've recently tuned the graphics down and added --waitforpreload to my launch options. It helps, but I only have a small laptop with a 750m gpu. It worked fine at lower levels, which i am now realizing were not as graphic intensive - but is becoming an issue now that my character has progressed a bit. Still - thanks to giving it a better look, it seems that my computer is the real bottle neck.

Other than graphic intensive groups, the first Izario fight in The Eternal Labyrinth... he still owns me every time.

CWDT on your herald of ice setup... yeah - a mistake from the last time i disassembled and reassembled my character. thanks for pointing that out - all fixed.

Right... gear... so, as intended, i'll focus on rebuilding my gear. Free up my jewel slot buy getting int up in my gear, and improve the max life on the rest that don't have it yet. I only have a few exhaults at the moment, so I'll have to be somewhat conservative with how i spend them. Still, looks like i'll have to take stock of my health, int, str, resistances and see about getting some better pieces in play... starting with the amulet from what you are suggesting.

Гаруспик:

My apologies, I was unaware that my character tab was hidden. Fixed it.
Yes, now that i am looking more at how others have built their characters, it seems that i am only half way to acquiring the amount of max life that i should have on my gear. (I completely underestimated the amount required). Currently my health is about 3500... so, at least 1000 lower than it should be.

Again - my sincere thanks for all your help.

S.
"
Paxidoliks schrieb:
My apologies, I was unaware that my character tab was hidden. Fixed it.
Yes, now that i am looking more at how others have built their characters, it seems that i am only half way to acquiring the amount of max life that i should have on my gear. (I completely underestimated the amount required). Currently my health is about 3500... so, at least 1000 lower than it should be.

Again - my sincere thanks for all your help.

S.

You're following Demi's tree quite well - all key nodes are picked up, but you forgot to get two last ascendancy points. Ask somebody in /Global 820 chat to carry you through the Eternal Lab and get Avatar of the Veil on your ascendancy tree.

If you want to defeat Uber Izaro by yourself, I may suggest a single target Barrage skill set-up in your chest, it's very good for boss killing even without Barrage enchantment:

I also highly recommend you to replace Devoto's Devotion with Starkonja's Head - it has a big life pool, high evasion, attack speed and other survivability bonuses. Try to get at least "+1 tornado shot arrows" enchantment and you'll feel a difference.

You will be able to survive much tougher situations only with these two changes.

And do not forget to get life on your jewels :)

Also, I ask you just in case - have you helped Alira?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Гаруспик um 15.08.2019, 08:32:33
Lower quant then my golem MFer, but faster clearspeed for sure. Nice build !

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Svartvingad um 16.08.2019, 16:43:15

OK guys, 1% more quant now :)

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: