[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Not sure if this has been asked but how viable is this for HC? Been wanting to play a LA build and this looks fun. I've seen a couple people get around 80+ but would you change much for HC variant?
Hello, thanks so much for this guide. I haven't played since Legacy and I've been using this in Betrayal. Having loads of fun.

I noticed Wake of Destruction (boots) adds 1-130 more lightning damage, adding a ton of DPS to the build. Wonder if there are any significant drawbacks to using this?
What about Ice Bite (flat ice dmg and frenzy charge) instead of light pen? Much difference?
Trying this build for Betrayal and so far is really nice. I will switch to cold when i get enough currency. Meanwhile i got queestion.
Is there a point to use

I am not good at game mechanics so i don't know if we actually make enemies bleed since Scourge Arrow is 100% lightning?
"
MaximusViii schrieb:
What about Ice Bite (flat ice dmg and frenzy charge) instead of light pen? Much difference?

for a mapping its may looks better, but in a boss fight and also in end game bosses looks terrible. Also ice bite buy him self need more than 7 frenzy charges to be compered to regular add ice dmg. And also in using with Tempest all ice dmg didnt give u any advatage

"
Nekondas schrieb:
Trying this build for Betrayal and so far is really nice. I will switch to cold when i get enough currency. Meanwhile i got queestion.
Is there a point to use

I am not good at game mechanics so i don't know if we actually make enemies bleed since Scourge Arrow is 100% lightning?

only phys damage can inflict bleed, but in this build u need some flat phys to activate bleed buff of deadeye ascendanci. So u can use them if some where in your gear u have + 3-10 phys. But they only give u more chance to bleed and explosion, so u can use it as cheap alternative to Inpulsa(in explosion way, not dps). But for me it not needed.

p.s. if u new to the game READ POE WIKI. GL
Zuletzt bearbeitet von yodda_ua um 13.12.2018, 13:19:39
This build looks very nice to clear content, i am doing well and i am much undergeared...

However, this build looks not rly nice to build up, since after having the most important uniquest there is nothing much better to craft, sadly said...

This was my first ranger. I have invested about 4-5EX in to this character so far.

I'm sitting at 6K health 37K Tool Tip DPS. I need better Jewels and maybe a wise oak to boost the DPS further but it feels pretty good. I 2 to 3 shot map bosses up to Tier10 at least. Scourge arrow is sometimes clunky in certain maps but you can easily switch to Rain of Arrows for those situations. I would also recommend picking up phase acrobatics from the tree especially with the rippy league content. Fortification doors are annoying but they go down quicker if you shoot across the door not through it so that more thorn arrows hit. Then I blink arrow in and spam quartz flask.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Neofacism um 13.12.2018, 22:57:35
The build is alright, but even with 6k life i get 1shotted after t11 maps, very easily.

The build has HP but no evasion and no armor, also getting the scourge arrows through doors is impossible.

I've been happy with it till lvl 92, now the build feels it lacks something, it can't be that rippy, the build feels super squishy and i'm not even close to 1shotting bosses in maps that are t12+.

The things i'm missing are inpulsa and 2 socket tombfist, and i doubt that would help.
Hi there.

I just started this build on Betrayal league.
It looks fine.

I have a question :
if i'm wrong, i read in this thread that "Rupture - the last ascendancy points" needs some flat physical damage to be activated (a few damage required)

So if we play "The tempest" bow (no physical damage), it means we have to switch a ring or else whith physical damage on it ?

i just wanted to be sure about the fonctionnality of Rupture because its said "attacks have 25% chance to activate bleed". "Attacks" means always "physical" or its a general term (physical and/or elem" ?

Bye.

"
sakuramoo schrieb:
Not sure if this has been asked but how viable is this for HC? Been wanting to play a LA build and this looks fun. I've seen a couple people get around 80+ but would you change much for HC variant?

Not viable at all. The build is way too squishy and you're going to have a really bad time against the new betrayal stuff.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: