[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

This build was an awful experience for me, it requires countless exalts to make it work because it is such a fundamentally bad build. Was plagued with problems until I finally just ditched it, and then things started working well again.
I wanted to try this build, but since point blank next league will become a support gem. What gem setup do I use in 3.7?
"
Aykin schrieb:
I wanted to try this build, but since point blank next league will become a support gem. What gem setup do I use in 3.7?

I think we have to try it. But gets the keystone deleted in the skill tree. I don't find anything about this.
"
Aykin schrieb:

wat
OK it seems there at no changes. So this build will work. What do u guys think is better for legion? . A scion version or the deadeye version?
I definitely need to try this build. Thanks.
Any plans to update this guide? I wanted to play a scourge arrow build but i just realised the tree got rearranged pretty bad. I'm not sure how viable this build is now?
I'm having trouble with this build in Legion. I'm only in act 2 and I am feeling very under powered. I'm having to group up with people. Which has worked against me as the party I was just with decided to kill Alira while I wasn't even with them. Went back there after I left the party and she wasn't there nor was her sigel.

So not sure what to do. I see the gear here for end game build but have no idea how to proceed from here.

If anyone has info please let me know. Thanks.
Hi guys, build is amazing, loving it :) level 62 at the moment, destroying everything ehhe i should start putting some point in life etc for survivability, but mostly great :) Any idea if you are going to update it for 3.7, like any good legendary ? change in the tree or things like that ?

PS : would you mind explaining (i may have missed it in the post) the weapon swap thing ? is it about chin sol ? so not "working" in 3.7 i guess. I m not sure which weapon (tempest?) and chest i should get ? inpulsa or lightless ? and if i should go lighting arrow or scourge.... (i use scourge at the moment and love it)

Thanks man !
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cidgeno um 10.06.2019, 17:52:11
"
Cidgeno schrieb:
Hi guys, build is amazing, loving it :) level 62 at the moment, destroying everything ehhe i should start putting some point in life etc for survivability, but mostly great :) Any idea if you are going to update it for 3.7, like any good legendary ? change in the tree or things like that ?

PS : would you mind explaining (i may have missed it in the post) the weapon swap thing ? is it about chin sol ? so not "working" in 3.7 i guess. I m not sure which weapon (tempest?) and chest i should get ? inpulsa or lightless ? and if i should go lighting arrow or scourge.... (i use scourge at the moment and love it)

Thanks man !

I would probs recommend the Shroud of Lightless Path as it gives you more health and less hassle (weapon swapping). I'd use Lightning Arrow for general clearing and Scourge Arrow for Bossing, but you can just use Scourge Arrow for everything if you wanted to.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: