Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I can’t say enough good things about this guide either here or on YouTube. It’s just so well done and the build is so strong and so fun.

That all being said, I’m looking for some input. I have a few exalts saved up atm. Would a solstice be my next best upgrade? And if so, what additional aura or curse do I run since temp chains will be free? And if not a solstice, then what?

Thanks in advance!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Severinze um 23.09.2019, 11:24:46
"
kayella schrieb:
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
If i use wrath do i need to use Physical to Lightning in zombie link? I think zombie has a lot of lightning damage from wrath and it will be the most to applies -10% lightning res.

Yes, I'm going to change this.

So what will we use for that free gem? Should we use minion life, meat shield, feeding frenzy, blind support or a golem?

P/s: Thank you for a amazing guide
is it better to use one of the delve chests with the xtra spectre or my vis mortis?
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
"
kayella schrieb:
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
If i use wrath do i need to use Physical to Lightning in zombie link? I think zombie has a lot of lightning damage from wrath and it will be the most to applies -10% lightning res.

Yes, I'm going to change this.

So what will we use for that free gem? Should we use minion life, meat shield, feeding frenzy, blind support or a golem?

P/s: Thank you for a amazing guide

I have updated the guide and PoB.

https://pastebin.com/nQ7Xr7La

Gem Links have been re-optimised:

For your Slave Drivers (6L): Raise Spectre + Spell Echo + Minion Damage + Elemental Focus + Deathmark + Increased AOE (swap to Conc Effect for boss, if you want to)

For you support minions (4L): Raise Zombie + Elemental Army + Feeding Frenzy + AG*

With this setup, Wrath aura gives Zombies Lightning damage, so they can proc lightning exposure from Elemental Army. They will also proc Feeding Frenzy buff, which will boost SD's DPS.

You can substitute the AG for Stone or Chaos Golem if losing an AG is too expensive for you. Another option is to use Empower 3/4, so your zombies won't die easily.

Tree has been re-optimised:

Leadership taken out (because we have enough mana without it).
Herbalism taken out.
Hired Killer added.
+2 extra life next to Revenge of the Hunted added.
Gravepact added.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Zuletzt bearbeitet von kayella um 23.09.2019, 11:24:01
"
ElCatti schrieb:
"
Sarjin schrieb:
Comparing those gives me the impression badly rolled Bone Helmets may be overpriced?

+3 can only be rolled on 86 Bone Helmets so you are basically paying the high price for the base, especially if you used an Elder Bone Helmet in your example.

Based on my search, unless I'm missing something, that didn't seem to be true, I found other helmets bases with +3.

The impression I have is that iLvl 86 is needed for +3, but that it can roll on other helms. Bone Helmet would then be preferable because of the implicit, with the base indeed being expensive due to the rarity.

But once the helm has been rolled, the implicit advantage of the Bone Helmet to me seems gone, in the sense that the resulting item with the best affixes wins. And in that light it feels like already crafted Bone Helmets are overpriced, unless I overlooked something.
"
kayella schrieb:

They will also proc Feeding Frenzy buff, which will boost SD's DPS

How would feeding frenzy on zombies boost SD dmg? Unless I'm reading the gem wrong it would only affect the minions feeding frenzy is linked to?
Hi Kay,

I've just made a transition to pledge of hands build and followed everything! I've got a few questions:

1) Do we still need clarity if we are using haste as an aura and to trigger commander of darkness as well?
2) What's the frost wall for?
3) I was wondering why was Flesh Offering dropped for pledge of hands? Or is it because of feast of flesh and hence there might not be enough corpses left for Flesh Offering?
Any expensive items to buy aside from delve chest for the PoH build? I have my PoH items and I bought the chest for 10ex yesterday. I’m considering selling it though because I maybe should have got one with life. Mine has 3 white sockets, 6L, can apply extra curse, 9% max ES from life and +1 spectre and some minor resistances & ES regent when rares are nearby.

I need to upgrade off pieces to 100+ life, but hoping there is something else expensive to grind for.
"
brawndo89 schrieb:
"
kayella schrieb:

They will also proc Feeding Frenzy buff, which will boost SD's DPS

How would feeding frenzy on zombies boost SD dmg? Unless I'm reading the gem wrong it would only affect the minions feeding frenzy is linked to?

Copy/pasted from wiki:

Minions supported by the skill will have 15-24% more damage. In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed [1]. Minions supported by the skill will therefore get a total of 26.5-36.4% more damage.

Edit: when you have the buff, SDs get bonus damage, movement speed and cast speed, so this is a nice buff.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Severinze um 23.09.2019, 12:13:42
Nearly 91 and still farming currency, I generally know what I have to upgrade but not sure if I should save to do it all at once or if I can go a bit at a time.

https://pastebin.com/iKKK5Nv9 Pastebin if anyone wants to look over it.

Red maps are a cakewalk with my current gear, but I don't want to overkill. I have around a 3ex budget, more if I sell some 50-80c items.

For example if I go devouring helm I have to commit to repeccing, or for the same price I could buy an unending hunger gem. Is unending really a massive improvement?

Also what spectres do people switch to for PoH? Solar Guards?

Or could I make my current skill tree work with 1h+shield and not transition over but instead work on better rares like boots etc.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: