Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
jayjay999999 schrieb:
Hi Kay,

I've just made a transition to pledge of hands build and followed everything! I've got a few questions:

1) Do we still need clarity if we are using haste as an aura and to trigger commander of darkness as well?
2) What's the frost wall for?
3) I was wondering why was Flesh Offering dropped for pledge of hands? Or is it because of feast of flesh and hence there might not be enough corpses left for Flesh Offering?

1. we use haste for that+dps boost and speed boost.
2.you have no idea how many times that thing saved my ass vs rippy t15 maps with 8+ mods (it is annoying if you dont have watcher's eye with phase run while affected by haste>can block your way)
3.no idea but i squeezed one in along with curse on hit instead of holy totem

Spoiler
rest of the gear has same links as the guide!
you will still add the PoH / life build? <3
"
Sarjin schrieb:
"
ElCatti schrieb:
"
Sarjin schrieb:
Comparing those gives me the impression badly rolled Bone Helmets may be overpriced?

+3 can only be rolled on 86 Bone Helmets so you are basically paying the high price for the base, especially if you used an Elder Bone Helmet in your example.

Based on my search, unless I'm missing something, that didn't seem to be true, I found other helmets bases with +3.

I guess i worded that poorly, i didnt mean that only bone helmets can roll +3.
Hello,

first of all: I'm really enjoying the build, it's a great guide. I would never have thought that I could have fun with a minion build, but here I am.

However, I have one question: I'm playing this leage with my wife who runs an aurabot. At the moment we can run with all the auras / effects but three.

How would you rate the importance of the auras and wich auras would you think are negligible?
If you're using the PoH build with Eldritch Battery and Mind over Matter, are you still aiming for 3:1 Life:ES ratio? It seems like most people using PoH build have about 2:1 Life:ES.

Any benefits to stacking more ES?
Is it still worth it to get a Watcher's Eye just for the haste permanent phasing? Can't afford the haste + clarity one.
Is there a reasonable substitute for Frost Wall when playing in a party? My friends absolutely do not want it going off all the time.
My gear is pretty much final. I'm crafting an Elder Bone Helm to supplant my current helmet, whenever I get lucky with the fossil craft, but it's not something I'm putting too much effort into. It'll happen when it happens

Jewels are here:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/xsnowingx/KIT_KOT?

(Note my char has 9500 EHP, but because poeninja does not read timeless jewels it thinks im specce'd into CI and that i have 360hp)
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Zuletzt bearbeitet von xsnowingx um 23.09.2019, 13:39:25
I run now the Pledge staff setup, and i dont feel like i am any more tanky then the shield / wand setup lol xD. What is wrong i wonder?

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/L8KU92P0

tyty
"
KGF schrieb:
I run now the Pledge staff setup, and i dont feel like i am any more tanky then the shield / wand setup lol xD. What is wrong i wonder?

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/L8KU92P0

tyty

Hi,

I took a quick look and realised you missed the same thing out as me earlier.
1) You need to change your ascendancy from bone barrier to plaguebringer
2) Many of your gems aren't at 20% quality and this will affect clear speed. And with lower clear speed you will have a higher tendency to get hit
3) Jewels: Try to get jewels with minion mods (you may refer to the main guide on the mods). These add a tremendous amount of damage/cast/attack speed to the minions
4) Get the Ravenous Horde Annointment on your solstice vigil. It adds a whole bunch of speed/damage/cast/attack speed + onslaught for your minions, which results in faster clearing

You are using slave drivers I presume?

And remember, avoid facetanking xD
Your stats are similar to mine (yours is in fact slightly better), so if you address the 4 pointers above it should help!

If you really need to, you may respec 4 points into "Melding" on your skill tree to get more HP and ES.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von jayjay999999 um 23.09.2019, 16:25:01

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: