Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Awesome build Kayella! I started with your build guide day one of the league and used the wand and shield build until I had the currency to switch over to the PoH ES/MOM build. I've never been more impressed or had more fun with a build in this game than I have with this one. I can't wait to see what it does as I start min/maxing.

Thank you for sharing this amazing build and for the hard work you've put into it.

I have one question though: is Zealotry + Generosity more DPS than Wrath + Generosity for slave drivers? I am using wrath + generosity but I was told that I would get more out of zealotry and to replace wrath with it. I've tried testing it but everything just dies too quick either way to really tell, lol.
"
kescho schrieb:
What is better to anoint:
Ravenous Horde
or
Spiritual Aid
or
Something else

Kind regards,
Summoners

Ravenous Horde is a solid choice.

Another option is to annoint Death Attunement to save 7 passive points.

I think Gravepact is pretty good if you have money to spend.

Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
zenrom schrieb:
"
kayella schrieb:
"
CVgMaDBgOD schrieb:
In showcase PoH videos kayella does not use AG, is there a reason?
Kinda afraid to lose my "engame" geared AG

It depends on which character I recorded the video. Really early league 'endgame' content is recorded on standard because I have all the gear already. But none of my standard characters have an AG because I never remember to save gear for it and I delete Kayella at the start of every league to re-use the name. If that makes sense.

And there's also a new configuration I'm testing. If anyone is following my character in league, you may notice some strange gem choices in my chest:

I'm currently running 4x SDs + 1 Carnage Chieftain. According to PoB, frenzy charges can give 50% more dps. So if the baseline is 1mil DPS, then 5x 1mil = 5 vs 4x 1.5mil = 6. It is fairly consistent too, and would be available in boss fights unlike Poacher's Mark.

I hear that CChief wont have enough mana to sustain cast Frenzy even we use clarity.

It is linked with Blood Magic. But i really do not know if the chiefs are worth it. Aside that, i really like to have frenzy charges on me, for the longer phase run time. Guess everyone has to try it out for their own.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BloodyHawl um 23.09.2019, 07:03:16
In the build FAQ, when you talk about getting 6 spectres, the stuff you mentioned only adds up to a lvl 28 spectre gem. lvl 21 gem, +1 wand, +1 boots, +3 from empower, +2 from ascendancy = lvl 28. With death attunement and the chest that'd be 5 total spectres.
I'm guessing you meant to add the +3 helmet into the equation, ideally with 'supported by minion damage' and something else for a pseudo 6L.

Assuming you put the spectres in a +3 helm though, that would change the build around quite a bit. I saw you put recommended links for body armor or weapon for spectres, but how would you set it up with them in the helm?
"
Kirloken schrieb:
In the build FAQ, when you talk about getting 6 spectres, the stuff you mentioned only adds up to a lvl 28 spectre gem. lvl 21 gem, +1 wand, +1 boots, +3 from empower, +2 from ascendancy = lvl 28. With death attunement and the chest that'd be 5 total spectres.
I'm guessing you meant to add the +3 helmet into the equation, ideally with 'supported by minion damage' and something else for a pseudo 6L.

Assuming you put the spectres in a +3 helm though, that would change the build around quite a bit. I saw you put recommended links for body armor or weapon for spectres, but how would you set it up with them in the helm?

You either need a Bow with "+1 all / +2 support", a 2h Staff with "+2 all spell / +2 support", a 2h Warstaff with "+1 all / +2 support" or a "+3 all minion" Bone helmet. everything has its pros and cons.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BloodyHawl um 23.09.2019, 07:02:26
"
Oldsterman schrieb:
Just an update to anyone who might be interested. Playing on a fat PS4, I cleared act 10 today and started on low level maps. I’m up to 4 specters and have been running with a chaos golem and 5-6 zombies. Very little issues in terms of the console. 3 blue screen crashes while leveling but then, the normal story mode has never been a problem for me either.

I’ve enjoyed the leveling process a lot and look forward to completing the map this season.

Thanks for the feedback.

I think it might get laggy in blight or when there are a lot of monsters on the screen due to all the hit calculations and animation effects.

If you have any problems, try without zombies. Last league there were no performance problems with PS4 and we didn't use zombies in the build that time.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
@kayella

Should we keep frostwall at lvl 1 or smth? Or CWDT doesnt trigger it?
Does Vis Mortis worth?

I see it has reduced 20% minion life. Will it make spectre die?
"
kayella schrieb:
"
CVgMaDBgOD schrieb:
In showcase PoH videos kayella does not use AG, is there a reason?
Kinda afraid to lose my "engame" geared AG

It depends on which character I recorded the video. Really early league 'endgame' content is recorded on standard because I have all the gear already. But none of my standard characters have an AG because I never remember to save gear for it and I delete Kayella at the start of every league to re-use the name. If that makes sense.

And there's also a new configuration I'm testing. If anyone is following my character in league, you may notice some strange gem choices in my chest:

I'm currently running 4x SDs + 1 Carnage Chieftain. According to PoB, frenzy charges can give 50% more dps. So if the baseline is 1mil DPS, then 5x 1mil = 5 vs 4x 1.5mil = 6. It is fairly consistent too, and would be available in boss fights unlike Poacher's Mark.

If anyone else wants to try it, please leave some feedback!

I just try the CC with blood magic:
in PoB:

With 6link RS-Minion damage-echo-Ele focus-Concentrate- Death mark ,
I got 1.42 mil per spectre.

Remove any gem lower the damage to 900k. Stick the minion have frenzy charge only raise the damage to 1.25 mil.

Ingame is very difficult to know the difference. Every mob keep vaporize :(

My Pob: https://pastebin.com/ea55yu7h

I dont use AG and use ske for some action . Not really affect the spectre .

Update:
Try doing blight map. It is not as good as 5 spectres !! Cant kill big boss.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zenrom um 23.09.2019, 08:07:30
"
insangel0001 schrieb:
Does Vis Mortis worth?

I see it has reduced 20% minion life. Will it make spectre die?

They wont die. But i would really consider buying a "+1 maximum spectre" chest.

And it even can be cheaper over all. Although vis vortis is alot cheaper, it may be need way more fusings than a rare spectre armor, that can temporary have more quality due craft and therefor be 6-linked way easier.

Overall it can be said, that an additional spectre provides more dps than a vis mortis. With open prefix (such an pure ES armor would cost 70 to 100c) it can even have 80+ life, without problem. If u are lucky u can even get a chest with nice resistances or other attributes u may need.

I would always suggest to use a tabula and save your currency for a spectre chest. it doesnt need to be the best, they are 6-linked fast, but even the cheapest are better than a vis mortis.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BloodyHawl um 23.09.2019, 08:05:53

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: