[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

look to my char in pob,write Pixelis ,and char is DarkPactINC,tell me what i do bad, that my dps are not good :/
Thanks a lot for the reply. I managed to snag a +2 curses Null and Void for cheap so I'll try them out too. My current project is crafting a Warlords Mark ring, and combining it with a nicely rolled Mark of the Shaper. The trick is to stay resist capped with all these uniques, so I'm trying to get some jewels with all res aswell :p Cant complain there is no progression in this build atleast!
"
Pixelis schrieb:
look to my char in pob,write Pixelis ,and char is DarkPactINC,tell me what i do bad, that my dps are not good :/

First thing for DPS you should use Gloomfang amulet, that is 33% more DPS. Then, you can get Lvl 21 Skeletons for quite cheap.

For bosses, definitely go with Multiple Totems Support for Wither to build stacks faster - they raise damage by alot. You can also use other Vaal skills like Cold Snap or RF to give you some burst damage.

Temp Chains can be replaced for offensive Curses: Despair or Assassin's Mark. Ideally you want to run 3 curses with one curse on ring or gloves. It maybe beneficial to respec your 3 skill points from 27% minion life to +1 curse (They are close on the tree) until you can afford an Amulet with it.

Rest of stuff can also be tweaked for some damage, but these ones are most impactful in my mind.

"
dFlour schrieb:
I managed to snag a +2 curses Null and Void for cheap so I'll try them out too. My current project is crafting a Warlords Mark ring, and combining it with a nicely rolled Mark of the Shaper. The trick is to stay resist capped with all these uniques, so I'm trying to get some jewels with all res aswell :p Cant complain there is no progression in this build at least!

Nulls are really optional and definitely not BiS, but I like the QoL they provide. If you play with Bisco Leach time to time, you know how mobs are distracted by those rotating weapons) You can run plenty of Gloves: Cast Speed/Minion Life Rares (+Frenzy Charge on Kill?), Acuity, Command of the Pit, Fenumus' Weave - all are good options in their own way.

As for rings go, Assasin Mark is much cheaper and still good option. Warlord's on ring more a QoL for general content, but not for Delve... it's a must. As for 2nd ring, Precursor should be better than Mark. But it's a long shot, not easy to find/craft yourself.

And yea, more uniques you equip, better your other slots should be. But stuffing your slots with uniques is so much easier :)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Is this version through the energy shield? If there is, please give a link to Path of Building. Thanks)
For now Shaper, Uber Atziri, Chayula and Red Elder T15 Down. all of them deathless, its very useful craf some lighting damage to spells for shock. I tried two times to kill mastermind, both level 83, but was imposible to me, i dont know its a bug or i miss some mechanic i felt my damage was shit against her, later i run another shaper run and killed hin in 5 minutes

Just completed Depth 1100 ;) Slowly crawling forwards, it's rough but hella fun at the same time.

Feel like GGG should really pay attention to tuning some layouts in Delve, I get it that you supposed to play slow in Caverns due to poison, but 20 flares is not enough for 3+ node paths, same with Forests. And sup with Magma being #1 worst layout to play. Plus sound ques, they help to hear a Monkey if they work. If they don't - it's a rape :)

Spoiler

On my way to Undisputed death count record here :) Ofc not all in delves, MFing with 4k hp and uncapped resistances didn't help either :)

"
DarkSamux schrieb:
I tried two times to kill mastermind, both level 83, but was imposible to me, i dont know its a bug or i miss some mechanic i felt my damage was shit against her

Ran her once, blind at the start of the League. Dunno how it looks like now, but mechanics were not clear at all. Since she doesn't drop anything useful, never went back) I heard chaos res helps and damage not an issue afaik, just some annoying phases. Brant did the run, should be under the Videos section!
"

Change the boot enchant, 60% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently is useless.

Replace your abyss jewels with something like this:

Use Cold Snap in the secondary weapon set for frenzy charge generation.

Replace your 20/23 Vaal Summon Skeletons with lvl 21 Summon Skeleton.

Follow the secondary tree in my guide (just give up some 2 minor nodes).

There is also one too many curse in your PoB. I've disabled temp chains since we're talking about damage in this case. ;)

And boom! Your dps is now 16.6m up from the 4.4m!

"
Is this version through the energy shield? If there is, please give a link to Path of Building. Thanks

This should work for a base: https://pastebin.com/UimeVtEP

"
its very useful craf some lighting damage to spells for shock

Yeah but be careful on ele reflect maps and Atziri.

"
I tried two times to kill mastermind, both level 83, but was imposible to me, i dont know its a bug or i miss some mechanic i felt my damage was shit against her, later i run another shaper run and killed hin in 5 minutes

Made 2 runs, first one was deathless lvl 71 and the second one was lvl 83 with two deaths. I barely know the mechanics but she's invulnerable 95% of the time. Which sucks.

"
Just completed Depth 1100 ;)

Man that's impressive, keep it up!
"
brant09081992 schrieb:
Man that's impressive, keep it up!

Thanks, I will certainly continue. Really want to see where is the limit that will make me stop. Probably not very soon.

Most delving builds rely on tanking capabilities to clear, but I've already passed the point where I worry about added damage mods.

Everything that's not a DoT will most certainly cart me. So it's a matter of shielding yourself with minions, playing fast and smart. Damage is the real carry.

For instance, this node here (Depth 1158):

Spoiler

According to (https://poedb.tw/us/DelveLevelScaling) monsters have 464% Life at depth 1158, which is multiplied by 69% added life and 66% (less damage from crits) and result in 1302% monster life which is equivalent of depth 1850. And those stats are for previous League, which this one (I'm pretty sure) is scaling even faster.

So yea, there is a long way to go before the depth limit, if any :)

Edit: Would love to record few more Delve videos, but have to wait few months till I'll be able to upgrade my laggy PC) Might try anyways later on)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 18.01.2019, 09:07:15
Hi
I'm really interested in this build.
Could anyone link PoB for CI version?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von riot42lol um 19.01.2019, 04:34:28
Here is my Hybrid version if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/j8ZXnGxp