[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Top content right here:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAYnxr9xpQ

That's how you fill your tabs with useless fossils ;)

Jokes aside, for crafting I would recommend following:

Stygian Belt: 1 socket resonator with Bound Fossil if you want ES rolls, 2 socket Bound Fossil + Pristine Fossil will block ES roll.

Boots: 86 Item Level base and 1 socket Shuddering Fossil. Pristine with 2 sockets again to block ES roll.

Helm: Due to difficulty in getting +3 to Minion compared to Belt's Minion Life and Boot's Movement Speed recommend using 3 socket Resonator with Bound + Pristine + Sanctified. Yes, it's expensive, but having done alot of Helmets by now, would say - necessary.

Currently using Prime Resonators and Bound + Pristine + Sanctified + Abberant Fossils to hit "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance".

And a short guide for farming by Somayd:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKS8AGAsoAQ
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 09.01.2019, 14:21:17
Back to delving with new toys ;) Updated Delving POB if anyone interested:

"
https://pastebin.com/a8KD4WbT

Still some things to upgrade, but mostly minor.

CDR upgrade was huge tho, showing 0.21 seconds off Skeleton CD feels amazing.

Decided to stick with Leech enchant on boots, for more consistency of mana leech. Cold Snap went out for more mobility, getting ready for everything 1-shotting pretty soon!
"
CDR upgrade was huge tho, showing 0.21 seconds off Skeleton CD feels amazing.

Could you post a vid of you summoning some skellies?
Can do even better and show exactly why CDR is important for deep delves (depth 1027 here):

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzkCp4Hl8c

This pretty much happening all the time: as soon as you summon skelies degen eats them plus mobs attacking. Deeper you go faster are the degens.

With 1 second CD on added damage nodes I would end up self-casting DP while spamming summon like crazy.

And, as added bonus, it also helps maintaining Flame Dash charges.
Had to share this one, I loled so much ;)

Spoiler

Started the delve, 1st pack is undying.
I go away from the cart to swap Amulets and I die :)
Hello, Chris! It never left my inventory did it? :)

Lesson learnt, make sure you are 100% safe before swapping your Gloomfang out ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 12.01.2019, 14:23:54
"
zoNiklv schrieb:
Had to share this one, I loled so much ;)

Spoiler

Started the delve, 1st pack is undying.
I go away from the cart to swap Amulets and I die :)
Hello, Chris! It never left my inventory did it? :)

Lesson learnt, make sure you are 100% safe before swapping your Gloomfang out ;)

I hope it wasnt +1 curse gloomfang
Oh yea it was ;)
How do you manage to consistently stay alive in delves? I've experienced several times just getting straight up one shot and it's kinda demotivating me into pushing further. I am at delve 290 now fyi.
"
dFlour schrieb:
How do you manage to consistently stay alive in delves? I've experienced several times just getting straight up one shot and it's kinda demotivating me into pushing further. I am at delve 290 now fyi.

You should not be demotivated by playing Delve, because it's a different type of content and should also be approached differently that any normal content in the game.

It was designed in such a way that no matter how much you invest in defenses, there will be a point where they will not carry you. For some builds it may be depth 300, for others 600, 1000 etc.

So instead you should develop ways to tackle certain layouts, nodes and rolled area mods. It involves using the build to it's advantages and adjusting playstyle to cover disadvantages.

Our main advantages are:
- High damage
- High amount of debuffs with Temp Chains, Wither and Chill if required (from Cold Snap or The Pandemonius Amulet is also an option)
- High reach, allowing to clear whole screen and stand in safety while monsters die (with Carcass Jack that you have)
- High mobility with low CD on Flame Dash

Our main disadvantage is ofc low defenses and slow leech rate. But it's not an issue because every build will face this eventually, just a matter of depth levels. This is countered by not staying in plain monster sights.

2nd disadvantage is the fact that minions die, this you can counter with constantly re-summoning and re-positioning your minions.

For starters, I recommend you watch my 2 videos, one from low depth (400) and one from 1000. You will see how i tackle the routes there and final nodes. Which both are azurite, the most common in Delve.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s150qeqzKFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8vwWq4XgE

If you need further hints/tips, I'll be glad to provide granted you can also specify what nodes you were doing and what kills you.
Also, more recently I've started using these gloves instead of Atziri's Acuity:

for Delving, providing more move speed, damage and additional mobs for distraction. Not sure if physical part helps, but if it does, then it's great!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: