[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Delve 1000 completed!

Here is a video:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8vwWq4XgE

Not the actual node completed to get there, but I would die in lags somewhere along that 5 node path :)

You can see how fast one single ground degen chews through all the Vaal Skeletons, so it doesn't matter if use Soul Ripper or not.

Overall, was a fun ride and the build has potential to do even more good deeds. Especially in terms of dps. But as delve goes, pushing further is too much of a grind for minion builds other than undying crawler stuff ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Congratulations! It's really motivating to me to see someone made that far with this build. I'm happy to use your vid in my guide. :)
"
zoNiklv schrieb:
Delve 1000 completed!

Here is a video:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8vwWq4XgE

Not the actual node completed to get there, but I would die in lags somewhere along that 5 node path :)

You can see how fast one single ground degen chews through all the Vaal Skeletons, so it doesn't matter if use Soul Ripper or not.

Overall, was a fun ride and the build has potential to do even more good deeds. Especially in terms of dps. But as delve goes, pushing further is too much of a grind for minion builds other than undying crawler stuff ;)

GG on the achievment !
Hey can you share your character stuff ? It's private :)
"
brant09081992 schrieb:
Congratulations! It's really motivating to me to see someone made that far with this build. I'm happy to use your vid in my guide. :)

Thank you :) Time to do something else but delve for awhile.

Here is what I have on the Scion Slayer/Pathfinder, realistically Lvl 95 tree:

https://pastebin.com/8UYjPJbM

More I look at it, more I don't feel like trying it)

"
Jalkar schrieb:

GG on the achievment !
Hey can you share your character stuff ? It's private :)

Thanks, here is the pob: https://pastebin.com/QRPzYGBD
*EDIT* Nevermind

Zuletzt bearbeitet von LostBearz um 04.01.2019, 11:39:32
Reddit guys asked me to record some Guardian runs.

Phoenix -res +dmg +beyond -curse effect:

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/6XPYOuLrs00

Hydra +double projectiles:

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/s-qKUmWrL_g

Basic mapping gear not optimized for bosses, did not use Vaal RF/Skeletons. Also did no gear swaps:

Could be 80% increased damage (Ring), 50% more damage (Conc Effect) and 39% more (Vall RF) for the Bosses. For a total of 12million DPS give or take.

As you can see one press of DP explodes everything around in most cases and no lack of dps for bosses :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 05.01.2019, 02:58:35
I'm also making new guardian vids but this time with better gear and with vaal rf/blight and cold snap. I will post them all after I hit 97. ;)
Saw your upgrades, look sweet! One thing tho, for the future, you can do +30% quality pretty easily before alt crafting. That's not important, just a small touch.

What is important tho - since you are not using Acuity, maybe it's worth to go for some sweet Cast speed Gloves?

Start with Shuddering and Pristine fossils. Try for double hp rolls on Shaper base, Faster casting Lvl 18 and "increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Hit an Enemy Recently".

Then craft on top either "Cast speed while foccused" (up to 36% speed boost) or "Adds (13–16) to (17–24) Chaos Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently
(15–16)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance".

Sounds much juicier to me than Minion Life. Too bad ILvl 84+ Base is expensive, but 75+ is also good enough.

As for myself, I've been struggling a little with "after Delve" syndrome, where normal content is hard to be engaged with due to it's triviality. I never had an "after" last league since literally finished with servers going down while delving :D

Spoiler

Took a few days off and now overhead with crafting the perfect Helm. No luck so far, but failures keep me going :D I figured before corrupting I'd use Temp Chains enchant, be of more use than anything since I'm not going Minion Damage route and instead using Unnatural Instinct skill tree.

Spoiler

At least got the helm for MFing ;) Taking time to pray to RNG before slamming, but regardless 8k minion life is enough to clear t16 bosses and Syndicate comfortably.

P.S.: Where are the promised videos? ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 09.01.2019, 06:25:55
I've just checked and 14% cast speed is an equivalent of 25% minion life. I would rather go with Elder base for a chance to get a frenzy charge on kill. However, I won't probably make any further upgrades to my gloves since it already has the particular stats I need like t1 cold res and a lot of dex so I can use a high lvl Phase Run and temp chains (also haste). I'm almost done with this league (I want yet to delve to 270, kill Uber Elder nad maybe Aul if I manage find him and make another 1s full hp Shaper takedown vid). The only upgrades I will probably attempt is boots with % minion life and Deafening Essence of Misery crafted wand(s) for 1s Shaper kill (Void Batteries if I keep failing).

"
I never had an "after" last league since literally finished with servers going down while delving :D

Playing 3 month league to the last seond and missing only 1 depth to 2000? Really?? :D

"
I figured before corrupting I'd use Temp Chains enchant

Great alternative. It shouldn't be very hard to buy an ilvl 86 base and then craft something decent (at least way much easier than self farming a desired enchant).

"
P.S.: Where are the promised videos? ;)

Just added 2 of them and a few more are coming very soon!
"
brant09081992 schrieb:

Playing 3 month league to the last seond and missing only 1 depth to 2000? Really?? :D

Great alternative. It shouldn't be very hard to buy an ilvl 86 base and then craft something decent (at least way much easier than self farming a desired enchant).

Just added 2 of them and a few more are coming very soon!

Well, I've started the league late and pushing late too. Think it was beginning of November I hit 100 and started slowly pushing. But could've made it ofc, cursed all the time spent chatting/redditing later :D

You are correct, crafting decent helm on an enchanted base is not hard. Even +3 minions with multimod can give you a decent enough helm.

A bit harder for me, trying to hit all the usual prefixes with -Chaos Res and good resistance with open suffix. So it's definitely a 6 rolls helmet and 17% chance to hit Annul right, 0/4 so far. Replaced my old one with basic:

Spoiler

Didn't go down annulling suffixes on this one, forgot to quality before crafting.

In general, crafting is much more accessible this league. Super-easy to farm fossils and master-crafting is strong as ever!

Belt and boots came much easier:

Spoiler

In general aiming for hybrid ES/Life gear and maybe will get to 8k eHP at the end without respeccing Ascendency. But definitely considering getting Vaal Regalia with +1 curse and then respeccing at least out of Malediction.

Was thinking about recording a few fossil runs, just for fun. DP ofc farms slower than flicker or high MS builds, but we are still hella fast :)

Nice videos as always, keep them coming!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von zoNiklv um 09.01.2019, 12:14:57

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: