[3.24] fezz's BAMA Campaign Rusher for Alts (for any class) - Best Run: 2h28m

I felt some difficult on final acts I think it was a skill issue not dodgin correctly and trying to be fast playing on a squish build but with a good life steal. But was very easy to play mostly the time and deal a great damage.
"
StazCharlieBlood schrieb:
I felt some difficult on final acts I think it was a skill issue not dodgin correctly and trying to be fast playing on a squish build but with a good life steal. But was very easy to play mostly the time and deal a great damage.

I assume you didn't use the Watcher's Eye that gives you Phasing while you have Haste? It's a very helpful defensive layer for the later acts.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fezz8386 um 22.04.2024, 02:33:27
Just wanted to support you by saying this is the smoothest leveling ive ever done. It took me bit over 3 hours, first time speeding through campaign. I wanted to level templar snd used this all the way to 72 so i can start the build im gonna use. Almost tempted me to make a bama build this league xD
"
Arstad schrieb:
Just wanted to support you by saying this is the smoothest leveling ive ever done. It took me bit over 3 hours, first time speeding through campaign. I wanted to level templar snd used this all the way to 72 so i can start the build im gonna use. Almost tempted me to make a bama build this league xD

Awesome ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fezz8386 um 30.04.2024, 06:46:03
Is there a tool I can use that will show onscreen what I need to do in each act ? If I leave it up to me I will take days to complete the campaign because I will always be looking up a guide as I go, which will slow me down !
"
BowWizard schrieb:
Is there a tool I can use that will show onscreen what I need to do in each act ? If I leave it up to me I will take days to complete the campaign because I will always be looking up a guide as I go, which will slow me down !

There are tools, yes, (for example Leveling Tracker) but as long as you rely on these you won't be as fast as you could. The thing that speeds up your campaign progress is experience - and that's nothing you can "skip".
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fezz8386 um 02.05.2024, 02:04:26
"
fezz8386 schrieb:
"
BowWizard schrieb:

There are tools, yes, (for example Leveling Tracker) but as long as you rely on these you won't be as fast as you could. The thing that speeds up your campaign progress is experience - and that's nothing you can "skip".

Agree regarding experience. I have never really committed the campaign to memory but I have a listed of the quests that give passive points so I’ll follow that plus do the labs.

Since GGG removed using instant skills on LMB do you have a recommendation of how to use Steelskin now (sorry if this has already been asked). I could put it on middle mouse button, link it to CwDT (keep and Steelskin at what level ?) or link with automation (which would not be till much later) ?

Also - how do you get to use ghastly eye jewels at level 1-10 ? I can't even find them at that level :-)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BowWizard um 02.05.2024, 18:59:39
"
BowWizard schrieb:
"
fezz8386 schrieb:
"
BowWizard schrieb:

Agree regarding experience. I have never really committed the campaign to memory but I have a listed of the quests that give passive points so I’ll follow that plus do the labs.

Since GGG removed using instant skills on LMB do you have a recommendation of how to use Steelskin now (sorry if this has already been asked). I could put it on middle mouse button, link it to CwDT (keep and Steelskin at what level ?) or link with automation (which would not be till much later) ?

Also - how do you get to use ghastly eye jewels at level 1-10 ? I can't even find them at that level :-)

How to use Steelskin (if at all), is completely up to you.

For Ghastly Eyes, just use the import string for Better PathOfExile trading' Chrome extension. There are plenty of jewels for sale (see here and here, for example).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fezz8386 um 03.05.2024, 03:19:29
Thanks for the reply on Steelskin and the Jewels. I was having a brain freeze on the jewels. Totally forget there is a level filter.

I think I'm all set now. I started yesterday. I won't break any speed records. It's been a while since I ran the campaign and there is a bit of switching things around till Act 5 but then I should be golden after that. the only other issue I'm having is colouring socket for the Doomfletch and Foxshade but I'll get there.
"
thejuniorsecond schrieb:
How do you level this build from act 1 - act 5?
I will run with templar

Just like the Ranger, but your skill tree pathing looks like this.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von fezz8386 um 03.05.2024, 09:51:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: