3.23 | 13.5M DPS | EA Ballista Golemancer Elementalist | Tanky AF | Uber killer | 5k+ juice farmer

"
13.5m dps is way too low to farm 5k juice consistently and quickly. Even if it is tanky, if the maps take an hour to do its just awful.

This is just Uber boss dps. My PoB has me at 35 mil for non-uber pinnacles and under. Clearing is smooth and fast.
My EA tooltip is displaying Explosions will have # to # added fire damage but i cant tell where this is coming from. Can anyone inspect my character and help me, not specced into EE just yet but getting close, cant find any gear that has it on
"
Vandamonia schrieb:
My EA tooltip is displaying Explosions will have # to # added fire damage but i cant tell where this is coming from. Can anyone inspect my character and help me, not specced into EE just yet but getting close, cant find any gear that has it on

That is fine and won't affect EE. It's only if its plain "# to # fire damage" on the tooltip.
What is the reason why we dont use Flame Golem until later on in the POB. In the Uber Lab section rn and it says not to use yet same as meatshield
Also what is the reasoning behind using Flame golem of the hordes over normal flame golem? POB says using normal flame golem is 300k DPS more that hordes?
"
Vandamonia schrieb:
Also what is the reasoning behind using Flame golem of the hordes over normal flame golem? POB says using normal flame golem is 300k DPS more that hordes?

Because of Elemancer ascendancy node. "25% increased effect of your golems buffs per summoned golem." So you lose the increased damage from flame golem, but get 2 extra golems which means 50% increased effect from lightning/chaos/ice/stone.
That was a pretty good build. Had much fun and cleared about every bosses I wanted.
Thanks mate!
trying this build right now. soon at second lab, i just started the game.
this golem twist is awesome, can't wait to reach end game with it.

I always used EA Champion because it had more survivability. But this seems much more fun and actually abit new, even if it's the same playstyle :D
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
Hey, im at tier 14-16 4-5k+ wisps, i only lack just abit more damage, but its really doable.

I just wonder, i tried the Timeless jewel with maxarius to get Transendence, but i then quickly died from getting hit.
is there something im missing? do i can't go past 90% phys dmg reduction, and with that ?Notable? i went to like 38 or something. i didnt try this yet, im away, so i cant check right now, but do Chaos golem buff stack?? is that what i need to do to make me more tanky? i dont feel like thats explained anywhere on the notes.

Would appriciate a reply with some info on this.
Since this is my favorite build i have done, period. Just need to know this and work on my armor and weapons to make me even more stronger.

Im playing with a friend with the same build, and he's also struggling with Transendence node. But we blast through maps juiced and with scarabs. its really fun. But sometimes, it does get abit messy and we could need more survivability.

We took them off for now until we know what to do next. We're not super all knowing when it comes to POE yet.

Thanks!
Have a great day!
Awesome build!!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: