[3.23] Chieftain + Warlock = THE GIGA EXPLODER! MF in T16 maps on a 1.5d budget!

The higher budget set up has a self cast flame surge, when are we supposed to cast that?

More general question, what is the skill rotation when bossing? Penance mark -> flame surge -> channel incinerate until dead?
"
jabberjabber2 schrieb:
The higher budget set up has a self cast flame surge, when are we supposed to cast that?

More general question, what is the skill rotation when bossing? Penance mark -> flame surge -> channel incinerate until dead?

it's linked to a cwdt, I didn't open the pobb in pob so I'd assume the levels work so that it's triggered from that. If it actually was self cast though, you'd want the enemy to be ignited in some way first so it does more damage, creates the burning ground etc.

My skill rotation is currently mark, vaal blade vortex, incin, infernal cry. rest should be automated through cwdt/flasks.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von konakonakona um 23.01.2024, 16:44:57
"
konakonakona schrieb:

it's linked to a cwdt, I didn't open the pobb in pob so I'd assume the levels work so that it's triggered from that. If it actually was self cast though, you'd want the enemy to be ignited in some way first so it does more damage, creates the burning ground etc.

My skill rotation is currently mark, vaal blade vortex, incin, infernal cry. rest should be automated through cwdt/flasks.

Thanks!
"
Mangokid schrieb:
"
minhphan schrieb:
Thanks for the explanation. I am very happy with the build compared to the meta PF Caustic Arrow. It's super tanky and the explosion so good for a <5div budget.

I have a few more questions: Should we allocate Elemental Overload (40% dmg increase with a bit of crit to reach 7-8% chance)? Also, is there a trick to cast the Penance Mark skill like only casting on rare/unique to ensure the minion's hp is high?

Also, I tried with penance brand of disspation + swift brand + concentration + culling strike. The clear and mobility is much better. You can cast brand and keep moving, only stopping for boss.

Nice! I might tinker with a brand setup at a later stage, but unfortunately I don't have time for that right now. :D

Update from me:
Yesterday I reached 100 and started to build the "high invest" version.
Right now I am at 800.000 ehp (with Molthen Shell up) with about 15m dps (if the explosion occurs ...). About 100div + Mageblood invested - so not too crazy.

I started to run Uberbosses.

So far:
Exarch is easy, killed him on the first try - can facetank everything except the explosion and we can't stand on the ground-stuff for too long.

Maven is a PIA as expected. There are so many phases and it's hard to get an explosion off in between. 3 tries so far, reached last phase twice.
I may just be too bad at the fight honestly. :D
But this is a great build to learn - can facetank most of the stuff, expecially the spawning Bosses are helping more for sustain than they are bothering me. :D
Only the "stand still" beam combined with the ground degen is very deadly, Fireball oneshots us as well.

The other uberbosses I didn't try yet.

As stated before: I think Maven and Sirus are hard to kill, the others might actually be quite easy.

Could you post your WIP POB for this build, just looking for a direction
I just ran into a rather tricky map, when I noticed that the Penance mark failed to spawn phantoms. Could it be the case that reduced curse effect as a map mod counters Penance mark?

The map in question had 69% less effect of curses on monsters.
I ran into a couple maps yesterday where I couldn't get phantasms to spawn on the map boss. I couldn't figure out what was causing it but this would make sense. I'll check today if it pops up.
I snagged a That Which Was Taken with the explode mod and increased effect of marks. My understanding is that I can combine this with a Cluster notable to get more than 34% Effect and spawn an additional phantasm.

How good would this be for the build?
This build is great on maps, but really lack bossing dmg. the phantasms that spawned are usually too far away from target to deal any real damage. some of the juiced rare + boss takes too long to kill. any thoughts to fix this? I tried to use DD instead of incinerate, however this way it would destroy the healing we get from incinerate setup. and become squishy.
Hi, great build. Survivability is fine in tier 16 juice. Spires are dying too fast tho. Found a trick with cold iron point, but without cast when stunned mechanics, its too cluncky. Any other tips to get the most out of the spires without explodinng them too quick?
I came from a Jugg RF Build and switchted to that one. Love it so fra beside the Boss DMG. I have a question for the Which Taken Jewel. Does it proc explosoins so much more often (on bosses) that it is worth 30+ Div? It is really expensive and I allready have 5 % from the Chieftrain. I can't see why it is so expensive.

Thanks for sharing. I really like it. Are you still active on twitch?

Grüße

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: