Dominating blow Guide: 1-Button; All Content viable, tanky, 50 Mil Dps

but i pref this Body :)
Keep up the good work my man! Been enjoying this build so far.

Just a quick question, how do you kill the first few packs before summoning the sentinels without spiritual aid or writhing jar? Just spectres and AG? I found it quite difficult even with Stone Golem. Haven't gotten into bossing yet, but I'd reckon I'd also have trouble with that later on.

Also how would you fix the aura problem if these spectres become unavailable?

Keep up the good work my man! Been enjoying this build so far.

Just a quick question, how do you kill the first few packs before summoning the sentinels without spiritual aid or writhing jar? Just spectres and AG? I found it quite difficult even with Stone Golem. Haven't gotten into bossing yet, but I'd reckon I'd also have trouble with that later on.

Also how would you fix the aura problem if these spectres become unavailable?

The AG and Spectres are enough. You've got so much Minion levels/ Minion dmg+ the Meatshield support gives a good amount of dmg.

Glad you are enjyoing the build! :)

Honestly Once the spectres become unavailable I'll have to re-think the whole tree. Get more reservation etc. however we can then drop a lot of minion life so in the end it'll be fine ^^
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Zurku351 um 20.01.2024, 16:01:32
Cool build
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Awà um 22.01.2024, 22:20:22

I did some Upgrades to try for myself. Thats what happens ^^
I will start next league with this build <3
Would this work with boss rushing? Ie city Square? Just wondering, you said it's a duration build. I assume that means it needs time to ramp?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mramsay32 um 01.02.2024, 06:28:01
I am total fine with Sirus and all other bosses. But i invest now @ all over 400 div in my build and skill tree. The only duration are the big baba bosses ^^ but you can kill without them if need so. Its a very great build. But if you want kill bosses in late you have to invest ! Min Max
"
I am total fine with Sirus and all other bosses. But i invest now @ all over 400 div in my build and skill tree. The only duration are the big baba bosses ^^ but you can kill without them if need so. Its a very great build. But if you want kill bosses in late you have to invest ! Min Max

Sorry. I'm not sure what duration build means.
I was wondering if it would work for say, city Square harbringer. Zone into map, bypass everything and rush the boss and kill. In and out in under 45s. Or do you need time to build up before you can kill bosses, phasing isn't an issue here. Just whether or not you can go straight to rhe boss with full dps
"
mramsay32 schrieb:
"

Sorry. I'm not sure what duration build means.
I was wondering if it would work for say, city Square harbringer. Zone into map, bypass everything and rush the boss and kill. In and out in under 45s. Or do you need time to build up before you can kill bosses, phasing isn't an issue here. Just whether or not you can go straight to rhe boss with full dps

This build works fine for boss rushing especially so if you are speccing into harbingers since you can just smack the harbinger mobs and a bunch of sentinels will spawn. Even without harbinger mobs around you should be able to spawn your sentinels reliably quickly by just wailing on the boss.
"
Cool build
Thank you! :)

"
In and out in under 45s.
: Honestly with melee splash you get your minions up close to instantly

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: