[3.24] Arakaali's fang CI / Max Block | All Content Viable

"
kikkahhh schrieb:
Hi,

I tried your build, it is great. I have a few questions:

What are you doing at this exact time stamp https://youtu.be/e2YYkr8YmdU?t=164 ? Desecrate x1 (2?) + Jar + flame dash on a worm x1 ? I am in the same situation sometimes with Kosis in wave +25 and I struggle to refresh my spiders and kill him (I end up doing clunky things such as using my portals to refresh my jar and try to re-summon them).

In this simulacrum showcase, are you running multistrike or melee splash ? And are you summoning the spiders with The Squire or Aegis ?

What is the cap of accuracy for minions ? I can't see the stat on the PoB and I don't know if I should keep stacking more accuracy or go for damage mods.

Thanks a lot !

On kill you will summon two spiders for every corpse on the ground.
at this moment i did desecrate x2 > worm > flame dash
because there is 10 corpses at the ground i got 20 spiders 2 for each corpse.

if u are having issues summoning your spiders first of all make sure you are only using the worm flask AFTER you have corpses on the ground, leveling up desecrate can help u kill the worms with the DOT from desecrate, i personally keep it at level 1 but could be a alternative if u cant aim flame dash on top of the worm.

i have melee splash with the first setup that is arakalis + aegis
and on my weapom swap i have multistrike that is arakalis + squire

YOU CAN summon spiders with arakalis + squire and then swap back to arakalis + aegis doing it this way the spiders you summon will always be affected by the gems you had when you first summoned them.

you dont need to go back to hideout to refresh flasks if u are using traitor keystone from the timeless jewel or the Ryslatha pantheon
What do you level with this? And is it still good for 3.24?
"

What do you level with this? And is it still good for 3.24?

NECROPOLIS UPDATE: no big changes, can be played just like last league.

he lists like 3-4 leveling builds to use until you get the dagger
Hey am i missing something or how can you run 4 curses? +1 from base, +1 occultist, +1 whispers of doom.
Really interested in trying this build, i've been looking for an excuse to try occultist and minions for once.
However, i think you made a mistake with the posted POBs - the CI swap looks dirt cheap and easy to access compared to the midgame health variant (60+ div for defiance and squire by themselves), am i missing something? What is the recommended progression?
I can't seem to figure out how to make the timeless jewel to work like that (+80% minion damage)
"
Shirkahn7 schrieb:
Really interested in trying this build, i've been looking for an excuse to try occultist and minions for once.
However, i think you made a mistake with the posted POBs - the CI swap looks dirt cheap and easy to access compared to the midgame health variant (60+ div for defiance and squire by themselves), am i missing something? What is the recommended progression?

i will revisit this section with more details tonight

"
Bleyez schrieb:
Hey am i missing something or how can you run 4 curses? +1 from base, +1 occultist, +1 whispers of doom.

i deactivate the curse on the blasphemy for bosses, then i activate it for clearing just to make profane bloom work

"
Jarlbarack schrieb:
Have a question about the summoning of the spiders.
You say u kill them with what?
from the gems I only see flamedash or if u use ur default attack?

i kill the spiders with flame dash, i will update the gems section with new layout for the gems, it should be better this league.

"
Iscrono schrieb:
I can't seem to figure out how to make the timeless jewel to work like that (+80% minion damage)

added a search link on the recommended gear for the jewel.
The squire DPS is fine but otherwise mapping seems a bit slow for my liking compared to other minion builds I have played. Although I don't have an 80% Cadiro yet. Damage seems to be the biggest issue for me.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MikeDCold um 12.04.2024, 10:30:01
can you add the mageblood version with trade links associated with it? thank you.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: