[3.23] Armageddon Brand of Volatility | Elementalist | MoM + Agnostic + Glancing Blows

I did actually mess with the Warlock idea a bit. Doesn't seem like it works the way I thought it would unfortunately haha. Basically the mobs spawn and die without triggering any brands on themselves. Would have been super cool though, glad I tried it at least.
ah, unfortunate, but least we got the info now. thanks for doing the experiment.
Just wanted to say thanks as I've been really enjoying the build, I'm at level 94 right now and this is what I've got set up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vtrickzv/characters?characterName=WadjetGreenOne

Still need to improve my rares by quite a bit, but this is my first time past level 90 in a league, I played hardcore only previously though.

I took the mana mastery - recoup 10% of damage as mana, not 100% sure if worth taking, I couldn't really tell just by reading up on it since it seems like it could be pretty slow, recovering the damage over 4 seconds. It could add up to be a decent amount of sustain along with the normal mana regen and recovery through Armageddon Brand of Volatility expirations though.

There are some timeless jewels you can slot up by Mystic Bulwark. I don't quite have enough currency to get the Forbidden Power jewels just yet lol.

The timeless jewel I currently have set up gives me Onslaught on kill, 25% crit chance, 8% life, and 8% increased effect of auras. There are some potentially better options there too though. Working on finishing red maps and hopefully getting past 200 depth in delve.
Hey, glad you ended up liking it and got to push so far! really cool tech with the timeless Jewels, definitely a cool route with it.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: