[3.23] Armageddon Brand of Volatility | Elementalist | MoM + Agnostic + Glancing Blows

First build attempt that worked out a lot better than expected. Main skill synergy used is the Brand mastery "10% of mana recovered on Brand expiration". This pairs with the Volatility brand as it considers its early destruction as an expiration, giving us a 10% mana instant heal every cast, 20% with spell echo. We abuse this with MoM + Agnostic. Glancing blows is for stacking defenses on top of Determination.

For cost savings our main unique is scales of justice.

No actual required Uniques but this shield scales well.

PoB for end game character (no crit):
https://pobb.in/GTkqCnjXghWY

highlights for end game:
vs reg mob:
122k ehp
3.3m dmg

vs pinnacle boss:
45k ehp
2.5 mil dmg

Pob for end game (with crit):
https://pobb.in/TuUowivK3g9L

vs reg mob:
131k ehp
5.56m dmg

vs pinnacle boss:
53k ehp
4.2 mil dmg

main update since league start:

the build's final form seems to abuse crit very well but it does mean that we lose out on the scales of justice. only thing missing from the chracter is awakened jewels but I think this is my end for crazy improvements for endgame. Let me kno what yall think.

https://pobb.in/3y6YfuTVgpTP

I do think the first tree here work quite well as a league start, def didn't need much to get going and the recovery got you through alot of the game without the need for crazy gear
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ChairmanFan um 09.01.2024, 20:18:28
Zuletzt angestoßen am 22.03.2024, 15:57:20
I need to bump this, cause this have alot of potencial.

Dont give up, i am rerooling this, trying to help you to figure how to push this.
This could be insane for elementalist. The defenses seems in place.
We just need to scale better late game.
But i think there is some good things coming :)
Thank you for the kind message. there were a couple routes I was looking at to bump the dmg more:

easiest one would be a forbidden flame/flesh for the necro damage notables.

other route was the ring Polaric devastation, we would be able to replace the Xoph's Blood with a + fire gem ammy that might pump more dmg.

would love to hear more suggestions and happy to push the build further.
I love that shield, it's such a cool item. I would definitely build this as archmage ignite or crit though. it's a 7.50% base crit skill, won't be that hard to cap crit on it
The shield is wonderful, super happy found it off the wiki. Crit sound very interesting as a route to go. archmage might be a bit late to retool the character but i can start PoBing the crit route.

Thank you for the suggestions and the post
Quick update for anyone looking at this, converting to crit seemed to do wonders for the numbers, attaching pob to original post.
Hi thanks for build. How we can get maximum pwr charge on bosses?
Hello,

The build is using
, which sets up to maximum power charges without the need to self generate
Hey guys, I am just on my playthrough with this build now, started the league late.

I was wondering which Wildwood ascendancy you guys ended up going with? I have a feeling Primalist is generally the best for most builds, but I was looking at Warlock - Choir of the Damned really intrigued me. Would this potentially help for single target damage, since the extra brands we're able to cast will target these extra mobs and should still cause the area damage to the single target when the meteor hits.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von vtrickzv um 09.01.2024, 20:11:23
hello, welcome to the league!

right now primalist is a catch for alot of defensive questions. It solves our stun and reflect issues mainly and allow us to take shock notable. I do think your route is cool, you would have alot more single target dps this way and would help with bossing potentially.

however alot of the rest of the path is pretty wasted on this version at least. covering all mana means that the original concept this build was abusing wouldn't be viable at least so you would be looking at a very different defensive structure.

def let us know how it goes if you go this route!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: