[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

Hi corak do you think you can help me on my carrion build ? I'm a little stuck
Hi, was struggling a bit so might as well ask the chads in this community. It's been a while since I've played, my last build was carrion golem with saqwal nest double wand but I've replicated it this season, and it feels like I'm a lot squishier than it used to be.

Do I need to switch on a shield ? Been dying to almost every boss even with molten shell automated.

What do I need to do to improve my tankiness. I know I have the rings to switch for something better and the level of my gems too.

I was wondering if I need to add more supress spell damage on my boots and gloves but I feel like it's not going to be a big deal.

So, if you guys have any tips on improving my build, I'll take it, thanks in advance :)

https://poe.ninja/pob/194S
Thanks for the guide Corak! It's got enough info to paint the important stuff without drowning us in info. I'm having a lot of fun and wish I would have trusted my gut and used this as my league starter vs. explosive trap.

For those getting started with the build and having a little bit of trouble, I have a few suggestions.

1) Lots of options to get you to maps. I chose zoomancer over absolution. It takes zero gear and is solid.
2) Now that we are about a week in you can get clayshapers for under 1C on trade at times. Tailor your passive tree to get you enough strength to wield these. Even without the SG of Hordes gem you can still get 4 golems wielding 2 of these with the golem commander node. 4 is enough for early maps.
3) Make buying a 5 link your next priority. It's very cheap (1c) and if you already have enough currency go for the 6 link instead (10c). Make sure that you use feeding frenzy in the blue slot. It'll steal a little damage, but trust me that you need the aggressive tag or you'll get frustrated.
4) Prioritize a transfigured gem next.
5) Figure out your res & stat requirements for the rest of the gear besides the helmet. Don't be afraid to use the passive tree to get the +30 nodes in str/dex if needed. You'll respec these later.
6) Buy a +2 minion helmet. If you covered res & stats with other gear this will be cheap. Getting one with good rolls on other stats will get pricey.

As long as you are res capped at this point you'll be good for yellow maps. From here there are all kinds of variations the build can go. You can take a breather and start saving up for the primordial jewels to take things to the next level.

Anyways, thought that might be useful for some of you struggling early to get to the point you could start saving up for bigger items.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von jddc78 um 04.04.2024, 12:53:22
Hey. In high budget ES version you use Whispers of Doom in mapping variant of skill tree. Mistake?
Can you tell me how to get a stone from a POB if it is removed?

"
Matiu1991 schrieb:
Hey. In high budget ES version you use Whispers of Doom in mapping variant of skill tree. Mistake?

Yes, that's a mistake.

"
Art_lagutenko schrieb:
Can you tell me how to get a stone from a POB if it is removed?

It's a legacy item that I forgot to replace with the new version. I however did adjust the golem numbers correctly so not much has changed. It's still 7/5 early on and 6 later on.

Reworked all the ES based PoBs to adress both issues.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Corak_de um 05.04.2024, 08:13:48
Can you please tell me how you survive corrupted blood on this build? It's very difficult when it is hung often and the discipline of the vaal doesn't save.
"
Art_lagutenko schrieb:
Can you please tell me how you survive corrupted blood on this build? It's very difficult when it is hung often and the discipline of the vaal doesn't save.

I recommend Immunity against Corrupted Blood from a corrupted Primordial Harmony.
"
Corak_de schrieb:
"
Art_lagutenko schrieb:

I recommend Immunity against Corrupted Blood from a corrupted Primordial Harmony.

I have three of these, but it does absolutely nothing help me
You only need one of them. I imagine you are not dying to corrupted blood but to bleeds. They are different. You need a flask that has immunity to bleeding on it if you want to mostly avoid the mechanic. If CI you can use a resistance flask with increased duration as the prefix and immunity to bleeding/reduced duration as the suffix or if you use a Divine Flask you should get it on that.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: