(3.22) Boneshatter Juggernaut SSF HC viable-very tanky and atleast 5 mil damage[for newer players]

Champion of the cause and bannerman nodes on the bottom of the passive tree
"
KepenuCeroze schrieb:
As an absolute noob, I have a question. You run three auras that have a cumulative mana reservation of 110%. How do I manage having all of them?

Champion of the cause and bannerman nodes on the bottom of the passive tree
I just failed miserably against Maven, what can I do to improve my build? I don't really know what to do to get better gears.
"
As an absolute noob, I have a question. You run three auras that have a cumulative mana reservation of 110%. How do I manage having all of them?

CBaller answered this question for me, thank you brother.

"
Hi there !

Loving playing this build so far, thanks for the explanations.

Just one question, in your notes you're talking about using the Impale Gem until you get the nodes in the tree, but on your PoB I don't see it anywhere on your endgame tree.

Am I blind or am I missing something ? ahah

@KvotheHighWinds since i constantly upgrade the build, i sometimes forget to upgrade notes section. We changed a skill gem usage but I forgot to change it on notes, you're not missing anything i changed that section again now. I'm sorry for confusion. I strongly recommend to re-copy the pob link to your pob for smoother experience.

"
I just failed miserably against Maven, what can I do to improve my build? I don't really know what to do to get better gears.

@JohnyKaribou if you can send me your pob link so I can inspect your character and tell you what is the easiest upgrade for you. If you don't know how to do it; https://prnt.sc/ULANi0rkwJvh
Also please don't feel bad failing against bosses because this build is a melee build thus its probably twice or more times harder than any good boss killer build to kill bosses with this build. Don't forget, upgrading is good but practice makes perfect and I think the key combination is focusing on both.

Lastly I'd like to include a streamer killing all uber bosses in ssf-hc boss killing race less than a week time period. It might be longer for some people to reach this or it would feel harder but don't forget please these players who we're watching probably played the game longer than you studied in school so i suggest that you don't get frustrated over failing bosses in first couple of tries. Also against most people I think everyone can achieve both reaching 100 achievement or all uber bosses kill achievement if enough time and resources granted to them. I wish you all good luck on your run. Keep your hopes and motivation up :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvLCM0gcM8
Zuletzt bearbeitet von IOWME um 27.08.2023, 05:00:49
"
IOWME schrieb:

"
Hi there !

Loving playing this build so far, thanks for the explanations.

Just one question, in your notes you're talking about using the Impale Gem until you get the nodes in the tree, but on your PoB I don't see it anywhere on your endgame tree.

Am I blind or am I missing something ? ahah

@KvotheHighWinds since i constantly upgrade the build, i sometimes forget to upgrade notes section. We changed a skill gem usage but I forgot to change it on notes, you're not missing anything i changed that section again now. I'm sorry for confusion. I strongly recommend to re-copy the pob link to your pob for smoother experience.

No problem, it's understandable.
Thanks for the reply, I'll make the changes and see how it goes !
Attack Mastery: A or B?

A: Non-Vaal Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy.

B: Nearby Enemies are Intimidated while you have Rage.

If "for a while, A, then change (spending Orb of Regret) to B", then:
When to change? Why?

If I would like to save a Regret, is it OK to allocate B (skip A)?

Having fun with the build during acts so far! Question about the pob notes section:
You say you use impale support until you put points into impale on atlas tree but I don't see any allocated in your endgame section (97)?
I've been running this build and am now into mapping trying to acquire all my gem links and I noticed something that has me confused. Why is it you leave Cast When Damage Taken at level 11 and Vulnerability at level 14? With CWDT at level 11 it doesn't trigger Ancestral Cry that it's linked to, and I don't see any downside to leveling Vulnerability further other than it requiring a higher intelligence stat which should be easily doable.

Thanks in advance!
"
TheUtilityMan schrieb:
I've been running this build and am now into mapping trying to acquire all my gem links and I noticed something that has me confused. Why is it you leave Cast When Damage Taken at level 11 and Vulnerability at level 14? With CWDT at level 11 it doesn't trigger Ancestral Cry that it's linked to, and I don't see any downside to leveling Vulnerability further other than it requiring a higher intelligence stat which should be easily doable.

Thanks in advance!

Ancestral Cry should be on your left mouse click to move and always keep it up, CWDT is just for Vulnerability. If you read CWDT it will tell you can only cast supported skill requiring lvl58 or lower which lvl 14 vulnerability is lvl58 gem. I'm assuming the reason for not leveling them further is due to the threshold of hp loss required to cast supported skill. i.e. you will have more uptime on the curse.
"
Lochlan360 schrieb:

Ancestral Cry should be on your left mouse click to move and always keep it up, CWDT is just for Vulnerability. If you read CWDT it will tell you can only cast supported skill requiring lvl58 or lower which lvl 14 vulnerability is lvl58 gem. I'm assuming the reason for not leveling them further is due to the threshold of hp loss required to cast supported skill. i.e. you will have more uptime on the curse.

I had no idea I could move with Ancestral Cry lol. Thank you! =)

As for CWDT and Vulnerability that does make sense, but is the HP required when leveling really too much? I guess I'll hold off on leveling it then.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: