[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

hi there!! back for the 3rd league in a row with this amazing build!! i was wondering, is severed in sleep still better than dream? just wrapping my head around the changes :) thank you so much for this
"
demodread1975 schrieb:
hi there!! back for the 3rd league in a row with this amazing build!! i was wondering, is severed in sleep still better than dream? just wrapping my head around the changes :) thank you so much for this

It all depends on what you can afford on your tree, dream lifts the jewel pressure and chance to poison pressure coming from our jewels, so we can use void manipulation and all the other jewels.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Would this build be SSF viable? should be able to get the uniques from doing breach on map tree?
"
PHILtheTANK schrieb:
Would this build be SSF viable? should be able to get the uniques from doing breach on map tree?

Ofc it is, that was the 2nd character I built in ssf last league.
Aegis was great but when i added in MOM i noticed i was dying a lot more doing juiced content because i was out of mana to move around.

"
PatienceGG schrieb:
Aegis was great but when i added in MOM i noticed i was dying a lot more doing juiced content because i was out of mana to move around.

We do not use neither MoM nor aegis ^^ This is life on block version.
Any advice on what to do in case we added MOM and Aegis?

I'm in the same situation. Read the guide on poe-vault and liked the idea behind it. Didn't know it was outdated info. I also feel running OOM becomes tricky like this.

Would it help if I put in Essence Glutton? I'm running Severed in Sleep and could allocate an ascendancy other than Unnatural Strength anyway. (I figure.)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Daymare um 10.04.2024, 16:48:03
i wonder if i took glancing blows n the block chance becomes 75% chance to block the block on hit with life would be enough to stay alive?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
i wonder if i took glancing blows n the block chance becomes 75% chance to block the block on hit with life would be enough to stay alive?

What you gain on block you would lose on 65% more dmg taken on block which you could ve prevented. I prefer the non-glancing strat because its safer.
"
Daymare schrieb:
Any advice on what to do in case we added MOM and Aegis?

I'm in the same situation. Read the guide on poe-vault and liked the idea behind it. Didn't know it was outdated info. I also feel running OOM becomes tricky like this.

Would it help if I put in Essence Glutton? I'm running Severed in Sleep and could allocate an ascendancy other than Unnatural Strength anyway. (I figure.)

Aegis and MoM is an outdated version, I did that in sanctum league then created my version because I felt like going out of mana was worse than any other defensive benefits we could gain from staying with it. So I have not played that version in a long time and I do not recommend it.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: