[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

How much divines to farm juiced t16? 60% delirium?

Thank you, looks great!
"
Nemoch schrieb:
How much divines to farm juiced t16? 60% delirium?

Thank you, looks great!

I think 50 to 70 divines should get you going easily.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey Thanks for the great guide

I have been following you on Poe Ninja since sanctum league. I have two questions that are very petty but i need to clear them from my head.

- Why not using anomalous chance to poison instead of withering as it provides a bit more of 200k damage?

- I feel the missing of vitality in this league more than the others do you think the life regen implicit will fix it or should i search for the vitality in an unset ring because if feel like a i need it sometimes. I have been thinking to combo it aul uprising with vit no reserve and anoint charisma

no money for ashes sad :(

Thanks for being great at SRS and Skely bois. You were the guy that got me into this spiral of necro and POE. Keep being great.
"
marcolex182 schrieb:
Hey Thanks for the great guide

I have been following you on Poe Ninja since sanctum league. I have two questions that are very petty but i need to clear them from my head.

- Why not using anomalous chance to poison instead of withering as it provides a bit more of 200k damage?

- I feel the missing of vitality in this league more than the others do you think the life regen implicit will fix it or should i search for the vitality in an unset ring because if feel like a i need it sometimes. I have been thinking to combo it aul uprising with vit no reserve and anoint charisma

no money for ashes sad :(

Thanks for being great at SRS and Skely bois. You were the guy that got me into this spiral of necro and POE. Keep being great.

Hey buddy glad you are liking the necro,
We have a subsidiary item for ashes now, replica dragonfang's flight, get any +3 15% rmr dragonfang and put charisma on it then your troubles shall be over ^^
You could also put some rmr tattos on top of that.

About the wither, the problem is we use dream in the endgame version, this sword gives us 60% poison chance instead of 40% from poison chance gem and thus freeing some of our jewel sockets.

I think with severed in sleep one could easily use chance to poison gem instead of wither gem.

Actually, the base damage coming from an high level srs is so high that wither touch gives us 30% extra phys dmg as chaos damage so it provides us a better dmg option than a chance to poison could.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 08.09.2023, 03:58:39
why not using envy aura that comes with the weapon???? and how do we fit in so many auras in this build?
"
PathToGod schrieb:
why not using envy aura that comes with the weapon???? and how do we fit in so many auras in this build?

We are using envy as a temporary aura, you could see the support gems on the weapon.

We pick every reservation on tree possible to our reach.
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my build. It is the damage. Regarding defence it is fine, I am really happy with it but I feel like my DPS is not good enough (yesterday I failed a couple of ubers, even forbidden sanctums). Probably I am not skilled enough but could someone have a look at my build?

https://pobb.in/Oj8V0JUZXz4E
"
innox schrieb:
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my build. It is the damage. Regarding defence it is fine, I am really happy with it but I feel like my DPS is not good enough (yesterday I failed a couple of ubers, even forbidden sanctums). Probably I am not skilled enough but could someone have a look at my build?

https://pobb.in/Oj8V0JUZXz4E

Your character looks fine to me, after getting forbidden jewels your dmg should increase by a lot.
Do u have ancient suffering spectre? Thats a big dmg boost too.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 09.09.2023, 04:45:30
Hey guys, im selling my FULL srs poison build, all uber's done finally. Thanks panda, the build is amazaing, congrats.

If anybody interested you can check my inventory.
Total build is +170 Divines, I'm selling it for 150 Divines, no more, no less.

Whisp me if you are interested.
can you list the auras in importance if I can't have them all yet? Also, what spectre to use on general red tier mapping, I can have two or three spectres and I don't like to swap them around to boss/mapping constantly

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: