3.22 Fire Trap / Frostblink Elementalist SSF/EB on Tree version (inc. levelling trees) Leaguestarter

Just took a look and I agree with dookleeto. You have cold exposure on your gloves instead of fire so mobs are only getting inflicted with fire exposure 1 out of every 4 Fire Traps / Frostblinks.

That coupled with you not having Combustion in your 6 link (-10 fire res) means that if you're not cursing with Flammability, then your Eye of Malice is actually increasing their resistance against you.

I would path your tree along the top so you can take EB, then you can swap out Inspiration for Combustion, and finally just swap the glove implicit to fire exposure and you should be cruising.

One last thing is that you're running both a Pyre ring and Cold to Fire in your Frostblink setup. You only need one of them. We're not trying to convert all the cold to fire, since we don't scale hit damage. We're just making sure that the fire is the majority of the hit damage so that we get the full effect of Shaper of Flames on the ignite (25% more Damage with Ignites you inflict with Hits for which the highest Damage Type is Fire).
Is this build good to complete atlas and kill all the normal bosses for Voidstopnes (including Maven and Uber Elder) and later farm currency for more expensive builds?

"
Asag schrieb:
Is this build good to complete atlas and kill all the normal bosses for Voidstopnes (including Maven and Uber Elder) and later farm currency for more expensive builds?

yes it is a great league starter that could do everything I asked of it. Should be pretty unchanged in 3.22.
Hello!

I've been enjoying your build despite a bit squishy with gear I have, working on it. One of your videos used Tempest shield mostly for shock immunity while also granting you spell block. I was wondering if it would be possible to go for block chance since it's more available than spell suppression on the witch tree (or to replace evasion by block idk).

Edit: I've been experimenting on POB, it doesn't really work unfortunately.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cyanide117 um 27.08.2023, 11:43:22
Any notes on good tattoos for this build?
I want to rock right meow
where does this build get mana from?
I cannot run all 3 auras at the same time, there's just simply not enough mana left.
and if I DO get all 3 auras at the same time, there are no skitterbots, and if all 4, then there will be no aura left for the skills!
what is the secret here?!
"
Demone3 schrieb:
where does this build get mana from?
I cannot run all 3 auras at the same time, there's just simply not enough mana left.
and if I DO get all 3 auras at the same time, there are no skitterbots, and if all 4, then there will be no aura left for the skills!
what is the secret here?!

It has Eldritch Battery.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: