[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp|50-150M

Hello everyone,

This is my first league, so please forgive me for asking some noob questions. I played as a LA Deadeye and found the game fun and easy, but I died a lot. So, I decided to try out a new build I found online. However, I'm dying even more now, and my DPS against bosses has decreased. I know I must be doing something wrong, so could anyone give me some advice?

I'm attaching my PoB https://pobb.in/fJnwjE26Lkt6 link here, but it doesn't count Uul-Netol's Vow. I'm feeling lost and would appreciate any help. Thank you
"
Wendek schrieb:
1) How does it feel like to play while mapping? How many different buttons do you need to press for this build, both during normal mapping and against bosses?

I don't know the build in depth like others here, but once you have a few major upgrades (maybe 3-4 div on the low end, but more comfortable around 6-8 to cover large cluster jewels etc) it's pretty comfy to play and there's a LOT of ways to customize it around various gear. I think for 4 div you could get to running T14's comfortably and most T16 too; you might need an extra div or two for bosses. Can't speak to Ubers as I'm just at T16s now with ~5 div in the build, rolling quite smooth and have only died to one Crucible spider boss that seems to 1-shot everyone. :P

What I like about Pathfinder is that since there are a bunch of BIS items that are unique (really just boots and maybe amulet are rare, maaaybe gloves) going 3 elemental flasks means you can basically ignore resists as others have said (unless you go for super expensive build using Melding of the Flesh or something). Crucible passive trees can get you nodes like Iron Reflex for even more tank against bosses (I will eventually aim for a weapon switch for single target, but I won't be a jewel swapper, no patience for that :P).

As an example of build flexibility, right now I'm playing around with Impossible Escape w/ RuneBinder as a way to get Sovereignty while saving about 5 passives, and also letting me get SafeGuard (maybe even RuneSmith eventually for 5% extra DPS and a little QoL cast speed) to max spell block. I've wanted to use that jewel for ages for something like this, but it's always been expensive for the nodes my build has needed. Runebinder is under 20c right now!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von King_Haart um 26.04.2023, 14:32:49
"
Seronier schrieb:
Hello everyone,

This is my first league, so please forgive me for asking some noob questions. I played as a LA Deadeye and found the game fun and easy, but I died a lot. So, I decided to try out a new build I found online. However, I'm dying even more now, and my DPS against bosses has decreased. I know I must be doing something wrong, so could anyone give me some advice?

I'm attaching my PoB https://pobb.in/fJnwjE26Lkt6 link here, but it doesn't count Uul-Netol's Vow. I'm feeling lost and would appreciate any help. Thank you

For damage start with generating more HoA-virulences with:

(divergent) storm burst (lvl2) - (awakened) cast while channeling (lvl 5) + faster casting (lvl 20) + (vaal) firestorm

Limit the gemlevels, so with less mana-problems you will have no more problems to spam it continuous

For defences you need 100% spell-suppression with the suppression-stat on eldritch boots, more ailment-avoidances also there, a better rolled ruby-flask and more spellblock with tempestshield.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chromino um 27.04.2023, 00:27:59
"
Genji084 schrieb:
Hey Chromino,
Thanks for your build, I followed your spider scorp build few leagues ago and enjoyed it a lot! decided to reroll my SST to this and just had enough currency to reroll and get some items.

Would you check my character and can you give me a few pointers? I have about 6 divine orbs to get a new item(s).

Thanks in advance man!

cheers.

edit:
is 85% chance to poison enough? back in the day 100% was mandatory..
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D

Start further with the 90% manamultiplier on ebers-helmet (1.5 div, regret then presage), a better amulet, and second spellblock-cluster (2div).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/EjR2jrYu5

Get a unholy-might crucible-tree on united in dreams (100 chaos-2 div, edited: more expensive now, wait for good offers), regret the minion-mastery for 4 free passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/LkjY2Llcn

And you need bleeding-immunities on an elemental-flask.

100% poisonchance would perfect with chance to poison-support or ashes of the stars etc., yes.

I personally prefer around 85% to switch to faster casting for more es on hit with watcher's eye and less delay of stormburst.

When some castspeed or onslaught is already stacked somewhere elso and with a good gloves-enchant it's often already enough.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chromino um 27.04.2023, 00:47:31
"
klorin2 schrieb:
"
Budewnpa schrieb:
I got a shield with storm burst ball on it- highly recommend, very strong. Makes mapping much more stable.

Other than that I need to transition in to third cluster but also am too lazy to do so at the moment so I'm just sitting on some extra defensive layers instead- very good build overall! If you stick with it'll defo do your content fine.

It's been mentioned in the guide but Asenath's Gloves make your mapping really comfy as well. Still not sure if I should use Pierce or Fork, leaning towards Pierce.

Yes, asenaths are in maps great and fast. I love them too.

Pierce is probably better in dungeons, awakened fork much better in open designed areas.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chromino um 27.04.2023, 00:33:25
RE: Unholy Might - it's a huge damage boost, but since it's only a 15% chance to gain *on kill*, is it fair to say it's really just for mapping and not really reliable enough to count on for boss fights?

If that's the case, I might play around with just dropping it altogether - I suspect having something like CIP with Iron Reflexes and/or Poison Chance in the passive tree is better for bossing, and use the passive points on another Pure Agony cluster.
"
King_Haart schrieb:
RE: Unholy Might - it's a huge damage boost, but since it's only a 15% chance to gain *on kill*, is it fair to say it's really just for mapping and not really reliable enough to count on for boss fights?

If that's the case, I might play around with just dropping it altogether - I suspect having something like CIP with Iron Reflexes and/or Poison Chance in the passive tree is better for bossing, and use the passive points on another Pure Agony cluster.

Yes, of course unholy might on kill is only valuable for maps.
Singletarget it has 0 uptime and other treees are much better.

On the shield triggered voidsphere is great, it interrupts, hinders, grants many virulences and damage-uptime and es on hit with watcher's eye - and in combination with "conjured wall" on a large cluster it's further a funny cc playstyle.

Singletarget on the weapon I have one increased poisonchance - but that is only half a jewel slot of worth. I'm still searching for better crucibles.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chromino um 27.04.2023, 11:51:47

An option to unholy might has been Onslaught on kill for me.

When mapping i can usually clear maps using nothing but storm Brand and tap Storm Burst/Void Sphere cast from shield on any pesky yellow that is loaded with mods.

Also playing with these for Mapping, they are ok so far but will take more play time to make a decision.

Also i picked up a Megalo Medium Cluster with Pure Agony and Enduring Composure.

Enduring Composure is 30% armour and gain an Endurance charge per second up to 4 seconds when hit.

I set around 120k to 125k armour with 3x Endurance Charges

"
Chromino schrieb:
SNIP

Hi,
after a year or so of break from PoE I came back and started with this build :D I must say its really nice and smooth going so far. Really tanky with decent damage.

This is my current PoB:
https://pobb.in/zHcVfEhNXQ6g

At this point I'm not really sure what would be the best way to proceed.
The options I see are the following:

Option 1:
SotL with Divine Shield (expensive but should improve survivability by a LOT)
SotL with Lethe Shade (fuck DoTs)
SotL with Magebane

Option 2:
Forbidden Flesh & Flame with Quartz infusion
would require some item/tree changes but is an option, albeit a expensive one

I'm currently at 95% chance to suppress since I had to anoint Sovereignity onto Uul amulet in order to have comfortable mana levels (43 was to low, 85 seems ok)

Any ideas/recommendations based on my current tree and the options? (or another option altogether? :D)

Thanks
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Palaryel um 28.04.2023, 04:03:50
Spoiler
"
Chromino schrieb:
"
Genji084 schrieb:
Hey Chromino,
Thanks for your build, I followed your spider scorp build few leagues ago and enjoyed it a lot! decided to reroll my SST to this and just had enough currency to reroll and get some items.

Would you check my character and can you give me a few pointers? I have about 6 divine orbs to get a new item(s).

Thanks in advance man!

cheers.

edit:
is 85% chance to poison enough? back in the day 100% was mandatory..
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D

Start further with the 90% manamultiplier on ebers-helmet (1.5 div, regret then presage), a better amulet, and second spellblock-cluster (2div).

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/EjR2jrYu5

Get a unholy-might crucible-tree on united in dreams (100 chaos-2 div, edited: more expensive now, wait for good offers), regret the minion-mastery for 4 free passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/LkjY2Llcn

And you need bleeding-immunities on an elemental-flask.

100% poisonchance would perfect with chance to poison-support or ashes of the stars etc., yes.

I personally prefer around 85% to switch to faster casting for more es on hit with watcher's eye and less delay of stormburst.

When some castspeed or onslaught is already stacked somewhere elso and with a good gloves-enchant it's often already enough.

Thanks man, I have done some shopping and made some changes. Helmet, weapon, triad, div hoag, 2nd large cluster. Anti bleed is on my shield :)

Whats next? I feel damage is quite good, however defensive wise I am not there yet.
Got around 2½ divine atm.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Genji084 um 27.04.2023, 17:16:13

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: