[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
wuttenq schrieb:
was looking for some allrounder :D watched many of these profiles but dont known which one i see they utilizing power charges or jewel stacking

Most of the PC stacking builds are only for bossing
"
Brian9824 schrieb:

So curious on suggestions on what to focus on. My list so far is

1. Gloves
2. Cluster jewels
3. Flasks

Was going to try to knock out all 3 of those tonight.

Icicle helm enchants are quite cheap now too. (Throw speed or Multi)
"
Jungla_ schrieb:
"
99prosorc schrieb:
"
Jungla_ schrieb:
Hey how did you craft your Sceptre? if you are willing to share :)

I bought a fractured +1 cold sceptre for 1 div and spammed Deafening Essence of Woe, several 100s. I was only looking for T1-T2 spell crit + any other nice mod.
I hit T2/T2 spell crit + multi, open prefix + suffix. I crafted "cannot roll attack mods" and ex slammed the cold damage to spells. The essences are only 2c (even in big bulk).

Thanks man! i manage to hit a pretty decent Sceptre just another question would 28 crit multi crafted be better than 15 mine throwing speed?

You should get about 40+50% mine throwing, it feels really good.
I got 15% on weapon, 21% on belt, 2*10% on medium cluster jewels.
You can also get 15% from helm enchant and amulet craft (I prefer Gloomfang though. Gloomfang + Snakepit is a really OP combo for mapping!).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 99prosorc um 15.04.2023, 13:13:59
Thanks for the build, it's really fun and the new MTX for Eye of Winter makes it even more fun
hi im new to Miner build, how mine detonate so fast? Im manually pressing detonate key, bcause my skitterbot is too slow
"
Majestic_89 schrieb:
hi im new to Miner build, how mine detonate so fast? Im manually pressing detonate key, bcause my skitterbot is too slow

Put detonate on left mouse btn. It will auto detonate your mines when you're moving. I also have it on the right mouse btn to detonate when I'm standing still.

Got lucky on this so far.

Any tips on how to go about removing the suffixes without touching the prefixes minus an annulment orb?
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.

So i got a tree on this and the last node is Inflict cold exposure on hit. That SHOULD work with mins right? If so then that becomes VERY good
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Brian9824 um 16.04.2023, 09:44:17
That's awesome congrats, I didn't know you could crucible uniques!
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
"
Brian9824 schrieb:

So i got a tree on this and the last node is Inflict cold exposure on hit. That SHOULD work with mins right? If so then that becomes VERY good

You kinda want to get any % of spell crit on your weaps (see mine).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: