[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Kind of torn between this and a hexblast miner sabo, any pros/cons?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von divinerevelation um 14.12.2023, 22:57:39
Just making sure that frostbite implicit on a ring in gear progression means curse enemies with frostbite on hit?
"
HDVision schrieb:
Just making sure that frostbite implicit on a ring in gear progression means curse enemies with frostbite on hit?

Yes, the mod is available as implicit mod and explicit mod. If you get it as implicit, it will not disappear if you perform any crafting on the ring (for example spamming Scorns on it). It seems those are 3 div+. Rings with frostbite on hit as explicit mod already start at 10 chaos.
"
fyrosis schrieb:
hi ,
I would like to know if someone could tell me what to change to increase my DPS (approximately 900K currently).
I am in the process of completing my atlas (100/115) and would like to be able to kill the bosses a little faster

I currently have 2 divine orbs and 150 Chaos orbs as a budget
You could use more auras for one. Try to get all your auras together and maybe get an enlighten to be able to sneak another aura or two in. Just hated and skitterbots isnt enough. I am using a setup in my gloves thats lets me get free zealotry through my minion. Other people have posted spectre setups that look even better. And one thing you can do REALLY easily and cheaply, is get better resist rings and maybe belt and lose that amulet altogether. Lots of great amulet options with good choices for anoints. Your amulet has little damage and no anointment currently.
Thanks, also another question, where does the survivability in this build come from? Evasion and armour seem to be at the level that doesn't really matter (I'm looking at day 4/5 PoB), is it all just from spell supression chance (which somehow I'm at 75% and PoB is at 97% and I can't find the reason, it doesn't seem to be in the tree, nor items, but I digress)?

I'm asking since I'm dying in Ultimatum encounters in low yellow maps (although they're empowered through Affliction bs, since I keep doing it at the beginning of the maps). Should I just avoid ultimatum or maybe just skip affliction mechanic? Or am I lacking some crucial piece of knowledge that would make me survive some actual hits?

@disclaimer: I haven't played in like 3 years and have no idea what I'm doing, I never really did
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HDVision um 15.12.2023, 00:11:58
At what point do we stop scaling our crit multi and focus more so on ele pen etc
"
GimmeZeLoot schrieb:
"
Yes, its a permanent aura. Its basicaly just an aurabot in a spectre

If it works like you said, this should be busted bro! I will test this also later today.

EDIT: tried this spectre, works pretty good with my setup. Free damage for me at cost of 4 sockets i dont use anyways. Dont know the exact aura level from spectre, poedb states 30%crit chance and 10% spell damage. Still less damage than lvl 21 zealotry, but nevertheless decent damage upgrade at cost of 1c and 4 socket slots (maybe even less, gonna test it out, since noone can hit me, i suppose i dont need all 3 links together).

EDIT: Perfect Forest Tiger spectres are OP, and you can have 2 spectres with different auras. This is actually busted.

Sorry I never played spectres, how do I prevent them from dying and if they die is there an easy way to resummon them or do I need to buy corpses again?

"
szybciorek1144 schrieb:
Thank you for rly good build and a little bit of love for Icicle Mines :)

Hey there, rkn you could share your build please?
"
Sorry I never played spectres, how do I prevent them from dying and if they die is there an easy way to resummon them or do I need to buy corpses again?

You can look at my gem links in the gloves. I think you can get away with meat shield link only to save the links. Perfect Pain artist spectre has life regen by itself, so you only have to watch out for its health for your first few test runs. Also its cheap spectre, you dont risk anything to try it out. Otherwise Perfect Forest Tiger doesnt have regen, so you also have to watch out for health. I regen it with vitality aura gem swap in hideout maybe once in 30-60 minutes, sanctum traps hit hard. Maybe in regular maps it wouldnt even be a problem. Also its not cheap, so use at ur own risk.

If they die you have to buy new ones instead.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GimmeZeLoot um 15.12.2023, 05:27:35
I'm just curious, but I see that you use shadowshaping. Do you do this with all 4 voidstones in, and just block a few maps you don't like and run whatever drops? Do you alc and go? Do you run WHITE!? :O

Thanks!

Do you sell the special imprinted maps in a different way that drop from shadow shaping or is just your preferred way to prevent things from getting boring?
Why not Singular Focus instead?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: