[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Need some help , i just use random gear and kinda get lose on how to progress it https://pobb.in/O5yiBlLTJcIY , also can anybody share some strats to run with the build
"
mysboy6 schrieb:
Need some help , i just use random gear and kinda get lose on how to progress it https://pobb.in/O5yiBlLTJcIY , also can anybody share some strats to run with the build

I’m far from an expert on the build but Nimis adds as ton of DPS, although it’s of course a little pricey. As far as running the build, I like using a detonate mines gem with enhance and setting it to left mouse button, makes everything feel smoother.
"
mysboy6 schrieb:

- recraft mine throwing speed on your weapon to 15%
- anoint +1 frenzy on your amulet (frenzy charges also grant 10% mine throwing speed, because of charged mines support)
- recraft belt with a higher tier essence
- you can run a few labs / enchant your boots with either pen or crit (requires a tainted blessing, because the item is corrupted)
- skill a single +1 pierce node (next to chain)
- get a few more levels by playing more careful / easier maps
- your Dissolution has 26%, maybe get a 28%+ one
- I prefer a +30+ charges QS flask, because I only have 100% uptime with this one
Whats the best way to get rid of the mana flask and how much mana should i have unreserved?
Someone can post a pob of this build in 3.21 version? i forgot to save it, only saved the link of the forum. he changed the levelling.
I've been minmaxing my build, going pretty well.

"

+ corrosive elements/disortening display large cluster & 2x expert sabo/guerilla tactics mediums

Becase damage was so high, I went Kintsugi and swapped zealotry blessing for grace blessing. Hovering around 93-95% evade chance, depending on If enemies are blinded or If I got hit and kintsugi eva bonus kicked in.
I ran 5 full simulacrums for challenge (150 waves), haven't died once, multiple dual wave 30 bosses. I'm not immortal, but with some movement, feels rather safe.
Kintsugi has nice synergy, with that 35% less damage taken, and that also works for spells.

For clear I think awakened fork adds most value, for big bosses, can swap to either awakened added cold, or divergent hypothermia.

Decided to go back to berserk, as with rational doctrine consec ground regen, sustain is really good with low opportunity cost.

I did use trigger weapon, was proccing Mark and curse during map clear very reliably. But really good craft adds so much damage, that it is about even for clear, and more damage on bosses.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von aerial um 10.09.2023, 07:15:36
"
aerial schrieb:

"

+ corrosive elements/disortening display large cluster & 2x expert sabo/guerilla tactics mediums

Becase damage was so high, I went Kintsugi and swapped zealotry blessing for grace blessing. Hovering around 93-95% evade chance, depending on If enemies are blinded or If I got hit and kintsugi eva bonus kicked in.
I ran 5 full simulacrums for challenge (150 waves), haven't died once, multiple dual wave 30 bosses. I'm not immortal, but with some movement, feels rather safe.
Kintsugi has nice synergy, with that 35% less damage taken, and that also works for spells.

For clear I think awakened fork adds most value, for big bosses, can swap to either awakened added cold, or divergent hypothermia.

Decided to go back to berserk, as with rational doctrine consec ground regen, sustain is really good with low opportunity cost.

I did use trigger weapon, was proccing Mark and curse during map clear very reliably. But really good craft adds so much damage, that it is about even for clear, and more damage on bosses.

ty very interesting as im starting to minmax now. Do you run the +1 frenzy or the +1 all int skill gems tattoo?

Can you link your POB mate cheers
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BundyOP um 10.09.2023, 15:31:33
Any advice, POB links, for a true tank version of this build? Loving the playstyle, but does seems a bit squishy as I move into higher tier content. Have divs to invest.
Hi all,

Thanks for this amazing build!
I have been having a blast in GroupSSF but ive hit a wall of dying constantly and late game bosses are a bit of a problem.
Can i get any help with scalling without the use of disolution,rathpith etc as i havent come across them yet.

https://pobb.in/b93ZBx9XXzLT
"
BundyOP schrieb:
"
aerial schrieb:

"

ty very interesting as im starting to minmax now. Do you run the +1 frenzy or the +1 all int skill gems tattoo?

Can you link your POB mate cheers

any pob and how much is this

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: