3.21 SSJTRIO'S WINTER ORB - BUDGET TO ENDGAME - CRUCIBLE

Was looking to try out WORB for the first time this league. Any updates for 3.22?
"
Treantz schrieb:
Was looking to try out WORB for the first time this league. Any updates for 3.22?

None of the supports really apply to Worb Occultist So I don't see any changes that will impact the build. I do think Tattoos could potentially give us some buffs by sacrificing some Int nodes.
Sounds good, thank you!
Heya, I've taken the build to its near end and I am feeling very glass cannon. What are some defensive upgrades I can do?

A HH can easily fix this issue for mapping, but that's long term thinking.
I am extremely enjoying this build so far, clearing legion and expedition with ease, albeit many deaths.

With the new performance patch, my game is freezing often and I tend to die a lot during those mini-freezes while mapping. I'm hoping to become tanky enough to survive a game freeze.

My POB: https://pobb.in/XP9E3wq7XQxG
My Char on poe.ninja: Indie_CuttingDiamonds

Currently rank 2 on Worb leaderboard so I can't really rely on poe.ninja for upgrades.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Cryogeni um 23.08.2023, 02:59:01
"
Cryogeni schrieb:
Heya, I've taken the build to its near end and I am feeling very glass cannon. What are some defensive upgrades I can do?

A HH can easily fix this issue for mapping, but that's long term thinking.
I am extremely enjoying this build so far, clearing legion and expedition with ease, albeit many deaths.

With the new performance patch, my game is freezing often and I tend to die a lot during those mini-freezes while mapping. I'm hoping to become tanky enough to survive a game freeze.

My POB: https://pobb.in/XP9E3wq7XQxG
My Char on poe.ninja: Indie_CuttingDiamonds

Currently rank 2 on Worb leaderboard so I can't really rely on poe.ninja for upgrades.

As far as going tankier. You can use a defensive annoint and go with a stygian vise belt. you do lose some damage but will gain a lot more ehp. Also you can spec into recoup near the powercharge as well.
What would be some defensive annoints we could use? Also, you said using a stygian vise for better survivability, what did you mean by that? Did you mean with just life and resists?
Thanks for the guide, a really cool build that I enjoyed a lot playing!

For those who have some currency to spare, this tattoo setup in combination with Warrior's Tale is really nice imo, gives us two projectiles and some mana reservation (or anything else you want/need).

Well worth the 4 points that are kinda useless imo as you go from 8 (1 base / 5 awakened gmp / 2 dying sun) to 10, which is just so good.

And I have also seen many use the +1 power charge tattoo which is also insane for our build!
Hello, do you have POB with Mageblood setup please?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: