[3.22] WinterOrb CwC Lightning Warp Occulist, UPDATED for 3.22

"
bebo42 schrieb:
"
muzimuzi42 schrieb:
"
bebo42 schrieb:
thanks for the post, the better trade pastebin import doesn't work!!

hmm.. the old one went 404. please try this one
https://pastebin.com/XW1zcNed

thanks again, but this link is dead as well

if I'm going for occultist, which FF from the elementalist would be most valuable!!

lol, I guess I don't know how to use pastebin.

trying an alternative, see if this works
https://controlc.com/197bb18c

If you are going occultist, probably shaper of storm is best FF, but if you can afford that, you can probably afford the FF for the +1 max power charge on the occultist. I mean most of the time, I just say you pick whatever you can afford.
Hi loving the build! Could you share your atlas tree for boss rushing on strand please?
"
Ayorz schrieb:
Hi loving the build! Could you share your atlas tree for boss rushing on strand please?

OK, I lied... I didn't want to unspec my tree yet just for this Character as I have others that I also run map with. This one mainly is just for sanctum/Harvest to be honest. Boss rushing is just for the blue invitation. My current atlas tree is actually Harvest + Heist (this is too much clicking for this character).

But if you really want to go with the boss rushing strategy, I would just spec all the map duplication/higher chance node, along with the conqueror wheel for more conqueror map drops, and more progress toward the Exarch invitation. You can probably look up any video/guide on how to focus on boss rushing on YouTube. I think this build would work with Zizran's video on how to use the sextants to make money, since this build can do Harvest.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von muzimuzi42 um 06.01.2023, 18:02:17
Tyvm for the build I'm literally having a blast with it!!

Im playing an enhanced version of it, you might give it, still missing helm corruption.

https://pastebin.com/DEYM9wwr
If you can get the helm enchant 30% reduced Lightning warp duration, you can use another ring and not the timeclasp, so you can boost much more the dmg.
just got ring and forbidden jewels , it feels way diffrent with those.
3k life feels ok most of the time , by the way what pantheons u use ? i settled to freze and burning ground immunities

Zuletzt bearbeitet von raanis um 07.01.2023, 12:55:25
"
SUPERKINGa schrieb:
If you can get the helm enchant 30% reduced Lightning warp duration, you can use another ring and not the timeclasp, so you can boost much more the dmg.

I went with the +1 Max power charge corruption instead of enchantment. Would have been nice to have both, but that would be too hard to make.
Maybe if you get a synth ring with +1 max power charge, then it would be giga damage.
"
raanis schrieb:
just got ring and forbidden jewels , it feels way diffrent with those.
3k life feels ok most of the time , by the way what pantheons u use ? i settled to freze and burning ground immunities

the NTR alone double the damage, the FF adds probably another 20% more, so yeah, with those items, I think you can even do UBER now just like in the video.

I'm also using the brine king and aberath, although if you spend a bit more and get elemental ailment immunity with stormshroud, then I would pick Solaris/Lunaris + minor pantheon for either poison or physical damage reduction. You don't really need the stun immune from Brine King if you have Awakened CwC lvl 5 and physical/chaos damage hurts us a lot.

I think if you got elemental ailment + NTR + FF + corrupted blood immune, this build might also be able to do wave 30 Simulacrum ?
yeah , it feels weird having 3k life build that feels pretty ok
"
SUPERKINGa schrieb:
Tyvm for the build I'm literally having a blast with it!!

Im playing an enhanced version of it, you might give it, still missing helm corruption.

https://pastebin.com/DEYM9wwr

man, that's a decked out build ! I mean the explody chest alone cost more than my current build :). I'll put it up as the occulist tree. Thanks !

a few suggestions to make it even more powerful:
get +1 Max endurance charge on your boots (help with survival)
replace widespread destruction on your cluster jewel with corrosive element (more damage)
change some of the jewels/rare rings so you are at least positive on chaos resistance, this will help a lot in preventing 1-shots.
I would also try replacing the quartz flask with a granite flask as we are almost max spell block so suppression is not as important as phys damage reduction, this again should help with 1 shots.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: