[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
Huntersyava schrieb:
Don't we use Additional Projectile Bow in the endgame version?)

I find the damage gain from Additional Projectiles bow for this build is not that great for its cost, but i could be wrong

"
shannow2000 schrieb:
Snipers mark has been nerfed, does it effect the build significantly?

I believe arrows from Artillery Ballista cannot split anyway, so its only 6% less damage for this build
Heya, really wanted to see if I could League start this sucker and had some questions for you. Will you be updating the guide to 3.24? I thought with the changes over the last few leagues maybe we would see some more defensive power?
I also wanted to ask if this could be used with the new artillery ballista of focus fire? I know it would probably be a simple gem swap, just really cool new gem to get this build poppin again maybe?

Keep up the awesome work! :D
"
SilentPete1 schrieb:
Heya, really wanted to see if I could League start this sucker and had some questions for you. Will you be updating the guide to 3.24? I thought with the changes over the last few leagues maybe we would see some more defensive power?
I also wanted to ask if this could be used with the new artillery ballista of focus fire? I know it would probably be a simple gem swap, just really cool new gem to get this build poppin again maybe?

Almost all power we got from past 4 leagues are temporary and league-specific, so I didn't bother to incorporate into the build guide.

The new Artillery Ballista of Focus Fire looks like a good clear gem to me, it fires at 6 different target, but the default and cross strafe variant should give more single target.
"
cheapbunny schrieb:
"
SilentPete1 schrieb:

Almost all power we got from past 4 leagues are temporary and league-specific, so I didn't bother to incorporate into the build guide.

The new Artillery Ballista of Focus Fire looks like a good clear gem to me, it fires at 6 different target, but the default and cross strafe variant should give more single target.

Sounds good, I was thinking of giving this a try but was kind of stuck between this or the Toxic Rain ballista on maxroll. I am not the most comfortable with my survivability being centered around dodging until I get a progenesis flask but this just looks super fun. Is there anything else you would recommend for defense that maybe I have not seen in the build guide or comments?
"
SilentPete1 schrieb:

Sounds good, I was thinking of giving this a try but was kind of stuck between this or the Toxic Rain ballista on maxroll. I am not the most comfortable with my survivability being centered around dodging until I get a progenesis flask but this just looks super fun. Is there anything else you would recommend for defense that maybe I have not seen in the build guide or comments?

Checkout Defense Layers in "Build Related Info" section. This build has excessive damage, you can always drop some offense for defense.

Is there any reason you don't use vaal haste? According to the wiki "Vaal counterparts of <Aura> will also still function as expected."

Also the changed soul ascension gloves could be good.
"
Tarq0n schrieb:
Is there any reason you don't use vaal haste? According to the wiki "Vaal counterparts of <Aura> will also still function as expected."

Also the changed soul ascension gloves could be good.

I wanted to use alt quality haste which gives totem placement speed, and there wasn't any alt quality vaal haste on the market at that time. Now that alt quality gem is gone, vaal haste would be the better one.

Soul Ascension is not bad, but Abhorrent Interrogation is hard to beat dps wise.
That makes sense! Looking forward to league starting this.

Two things I've been considering is swapping out the increased crits on frenzy with a ensnaring arrow, and maybe experimenting with elemental army support on blink arrow of prismatic clones, that should give us exposure.
Some thoughts on the two new transfigured gems:

* Artillery ballista of focus fire has very smooth clear, but the single target is so bad as to be unuseable.

* Artillery ballista of cross strafing feels like it's about the same or slightly worse as the base gem. Clear is marginally improved because the arrows fall close to the target faster, but it seems to get fewer hits on single target. (this is just my impression, would love to see any hard data on expected number of hits for this gem.

For now I'll keep using the base gem.
"
Tarq0n schrieb:
Some thoughts on the two new transfigured gems:

* Artillery ballista of focus fire has very smooth clear, but the single target is so bad as to be unuseable.

* Artillery ballista of cross strafing feels like it's about the same or slightly worse as the base gem. Clear is marginally improved because the arrows fall close to the target faster, but it seems to get fewer hits on single target. (this is just my impression, would love to see any hard data on expected number of hits for this gem.

For now I'll keep using the base gem.

If I remember correctly, there was a video conclude that Artillery ballista of cross strafing scale better on single target when you have more projectiles, but i am not sure.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: