[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
filipeflorim schrieb:
Please update for 3.22

I will update the POB link once the tree is updated to 3.22, but I dont see any changes needed on the passive tree so far, everything else should be pretty much the same in 3.22 as well
Updated to 3.22
Since you stack immense attackspeed, what is your opinion on stacking poisondmg on this build? Like playing with toxic rain or other sources to poison your enemies with artillery ballista? Unlocks the durationscaling as well.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lattenjonny um 17.08.2023, 12:13:30
Thank you, I look forward to trying this build in 3.22.
"
lattenjonny schrieb:
Since you stack immense attackspeed, what is your opinion on stacking poisondmg on this build? Like playing with toxic rain or other sources to poison your enemies with artillery ballista? Unlocks the durationscaling as well.

I think Wilma Requital could work with poison build. However, I think the gameplay would not be very smooth before you have good gear due to big timing gap before doing damage (summon totem time -> projectiles travel time -> poison stacking time)
"
cbcd schrieb:
Thank you, I look forward to trying this build in 3.22.

GL!
Hello. Im wondering about starting new league with this build. Is it good for end game of the new league?
"
FszoQ schrieb:
Hello. Im wondering about starting new league with this build. Is it good for end game of the new league?

There is not much balance change affect this build, should be still good
I have a question. You have power charge on crıt gem with frenzy but chacter cant damage by herself. So is that support gem really functional?
"
KPSSikeceK schrieb:
I have a question. You have power charge on crıt gem with frenzy but chacter cant damage by herself. So is that support gem really functional?

You still gain the bonus from charges even though you cant deal damage, and totems use your stats to deal damage.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: