[3.20] aer0's Hydrosphere Occultist League Starter

"
HeckinKoda schrieb:
"
CAKE schrieb:
"
aer0_ schrieb:

I was going to respond to the fact that you didnt watch the video, because the total DPS on PoB isnt actually the damage of the skill (and youd know that if you watched), but then I read the second paragraph and decided I was done reading.

You mistake your opinions for facts, common thing in this forum. As much as that is regrettable I do forgive you because I'm big fan.

You say in video that if you stand still and focus at single target that can ramp up from 1 to 2mil which is completely irrelevant when i already said that not even 4mil dot feels good as league starter. If you said "Well the build actually does 500m dps if you stand still" that would be different story.

I've been playing 36mil dps dot(that is dot cap) in kalandra league which you can still see in my profile on the trickster poison character and not even that was too impressive but at least i had decent magic find. So arguing about 1 or 2m dps is truly pointless especially when you say it is conditional and not reliable dps.

What else did i get "wrong" in your "fact"(opinion)
Do you not use ice spear in the build before getting good items?
If you do not then i got fooled by your video real good my man.
Even your guide does say:
"
3) Have a minimum 2L of Ice Spear increased Critical Strikes
-this gives ice spear 100% crit chance when it turns to its second form, which is how we guarantee that we freeze the hydrosphere

Call me back when this levels from 0 to 100 in single hour using no buttons and instant kills uber bosses with 700ir 100iq like all other league starters. Untill then it is hard pass for me, thanks for making the guide tho. It is always good to see new builds pop around.

See you tomorrow.

Tell us more about your league starter that instakills bosses with no buttons and has 700 ir and 100 iq?

He is trolling, he has made similar posts on all builds guides.
Hey aer0_! Thank you for posting the guide, I only wonder hows the build going when reaching red maps with very budget gear and trying to counter red map bosses? Hows the damage? Ty! I'm considering starting it, but have this only doubt.
"
benDammit schrieb:
Hey aer0_! Thank you for posting the guide, I only wonder hows the build going when reaching red maps with very budget gear and trying to counter red map bosses? Hows the damage? Ty! I'm considering starting it, but have this only doubt.

It doesnt take much to perma freeze map bosses. Get gem levels wherever you can, some spell damage and max that crit.
Hello and thanks for the guide, it look really fun to play.
Spoiler
I just have one question because I'm not sure if PoB now correctly import Bandit choice.
Do you recommend to kill all or do you take Alira ? Thx in advance!
Edit: I passed on stream, let's forget I asked that question too
Zuletzt bearbeitet von syrokvincent um 10.12.2022, 04:52:56
Hi there Aero - I started this build and I am freaking LOVING it! It is super fun to play and so far the acts have been a complete cakewalk. I have terrible gear for the most part and am in the middle of act 9. It's been one of the easiest, smoothest builds to level.

The main thing is the playstyle for me. I could care less if I will ever be able to melt end game bosses in seconds and breeze through t16 super juiced maps. I am hoping to maybe kill elder and sirus for the first time with it, however that's not a deal-breaker for me - although I feel pretty confident the build can do it with decent gear.

I work full-time, have a family and not a ton of time to play so I don't really focus on pushing as much endgame content as most people do. Just my preference I guess. Anyway - having a great time with it so far and wanted to say thanks.

Would you consider posting a POB that has an endgame tree without cluster jewels? I know I can just go for more life, crit, etc. but maybe you have some suggestions I haven't considered.
Hey, i've been following the build and it's great fun.

I was wondering if you had anything to say about atlas skills? In which areas in the build the best?

Also, are you able to run hatred + herald of ice + grace + tempest? I dont thhink so right?

EDIT: found out it was because of Sublime Form on cluster jewel
Zuletzt bearbeitet von geNr um 16.04.2023, 02:51:44
Hi Aero,
I enjoy trying out "Off Meta" builds and came across your guide. Decided to give it a try for the 3.22 Blast From the Past Event and it did not disappoint.

It took a minute to get the hang of the Hydrosphere interaction with Ice Spear consistently playing on console. but after that it was like playing with a frozen wrecking ball!

It's a shame the earlier comments are dominated by Trolls on what is a really build to get rolling into maps.

My gear at the end of the event was still pretty rough but certainly got the job done in early Yellow maps. https://pobb.in/h2qRDUOMbCbZ

Thought i would also share the updated build video and POB here.
3.22 Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geDoQxGWBsI
POB:https://pobb.in/fz_KCojr_Bka

Zuletzt bearbeitet von BRDSCH75 um 20.11.2023, 04:00:49

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: