[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

Hey, new to POE here and went down the rabbit hole with this build. Can anybody give me a hand with the POB? I've imported my build, but the dmg seems low and tbh I have no idea what I'm doing with the POB settings/calculations. Posted my POB below. Any help with appreciated! Thx!

https://pobb.in/6k_cbAMLmGzq
"
RainbowDash0545 schrieb:
Hey, new to POE here and went down the rabbit hole with this build. Can anybody give me a hand with the POB? I've imported my build, but the dmg seems low and tbh I have no idea what I'm doing with the POB settings/calculations. Posted my POB below. Any help with appreciated! Thx!

Welcome! Here's a version of your PoB with the correct settings: https://pobb.in/BnAdfcV2l7S8

You're really close already. Here are some quick suggestions:

• Get a Kalandra's Touch (which are absurdly cheap this league) and double your +1 ring.
  • Get a Timeless Jewel - it doesn't have to be the exact one (#7699), but there are a few available right now. If not, any of these will do as a stand-in.
  • Get some more levels (90 is quite low to be comparing DPS).
  • Try to get max spell suppression.
  • Try to get a shield with some Chance to Block (13 minimum if possible), and a free prefix so you can slam it with a Crusader's Exalted Orb and get the damage mod. That may be tough now, but keep your eye on the market in case one appears.

Do all that and you'll be in pretty good shape.

P.S. you are missing 2 skill points from somewhere in the campaign. If you type /passives in chat, it will print a list of all the points. Any that show a 0 you have missed. Get them as a priority - press U and find any quests you haven't completed.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von t0lkien um 22.04.2024, 13:40:44
"
t0lkien schrieb:
"
RainbowDash0545 schrieb:

Welcome! Here's a version of your PoB with the correct settings: https://pobb.in/BnAdfcV2l7S8

You're really close already. Here are some quick suggestions:

• Get a Kalandra's Touch (which are absurdly cheap this league) and double your +1 ring.
  • Get a Timeless Jewel - it doesn't have to be the exact one (#7699), but there are a few available right now. If not, any of these will do as a stand-in.
  • Get some more levels (90 is quite low to be comparing DPS).
  • Try to get max spell suppression.
  • Try to get a shield with some Chance to Block (13 minimum if possible), and a free prefix so you can slam it with a Crusader's Exalted Orb and get the damage mod. That may be tough now, but keep your eye on the market in case one appears.

Do all that and you'll be in pretty good shape.

P.S. you are missing 2 skill points from somewhere in the campaign. If you type /passives in chat, it will print a list of all the points. Any that show a 0 you have missed. Get them as a priority - press U and find any quests you haven't completed.

Awesome, really appreciate the tips and help! I'll def look into those things you mentioned. Already having a lot of fun with the build and looking forward to making more upgrades. :)
Hey. I am following this build and I feel like i don't have much survivability. Could anyone take a look and tell me what am I doing wrong?

https://pobb.in/-K-7dH-hH98l
"
zenx1521 schrieb:
Hey. I am following this build and I feel like i don't have much survivability. Could anyone take a look and tell me what am I doing wrong?

UPDATE: You need to get stun immune. Stun is really bad for any PF build. I'm betting you're getting stunned a lot, and that is resulting in you getting killed. If you look at my PoB's, I've got Stun Avoidance on the Quicksilver flask (and went to enormous effort to keep it there).

Apart from that, you have really solid defences. You are a little low on Chaos Resistance, which will hurt if you get hit by a chaos spell/attack obviously. You also have only 92% Spell Suppression Chance, which you really want to cap. You will get one shot for sure eventually. Finally, try to get a bit more HP. I'm generally uncomfortable with anything below 4k, though that is really only possible now at max level and with a bunch of Life implicits on our gear.

As for the rest, it all is looking pretty good to me. You have amazing movespeed when it's up! Does your Quicksilver flask keep dropping though?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von t0lkien um 23.04.2024, 09:53:36
Cam some one plse help me to fix my char :https://pobb.in/H4Nl3A4VtCoj
except the Rings, i know i buy wrong two but it over my budget now, what i can change for now to increase dmg?

Another question, even with the Alchemist Genius, some how my Rumi & Witchfire uptime cannot reach 100%
Zuletzt bearbeitet von phuocub um 23.04.2024, 05:37:16
"
phuocub schrieb:
Cam some one plse help me to fix my char :https://pobb.in/H4Nl3A4VtCoj
except the Rings, i know i buy wrong two but it over my budget now, what i can change for now to increase dmg?

Another question, even with the Alchemist Genius, some how my Rumi & Witchfire uptime cannot reach 100%

• Anoint your amulet with Whispers of Doom. You are currently actually losing DPS as your Witchfire Brew fights with Temp Chains on your gloves.
  • Get a Kalandra's Touch ring and mirror your second ring, which will give you more headroom with mana.
  • You'll need 3% increased mana reservation of skills on your Cobalt Jewel, and a level 4 Enlighten eventually, in order to run all the auras.
  • You can slam your shield with a Crusader's Exalted Orb to get the damage mod.
  • You actually have the wrong mod on your helmet, and are missing out on the damage boost of Focus.
  • Eventually get an Awakened GMP.

Your Witchfire Brew should not be dropping. Are you sure it is? If so, you might just need a better rolled Overflowing Chalice. Your Rumi's Concoction also needs more quality to increase it's duration.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von t0lkien um 23.04.2024, 06:23:07
"
t0lkien schrieb:
"
zenx1521 schrieb:

UPDATE: You need to get stun immune. Stun is really bad for any PF build. I'm betting you're getting stunned a lot, and that is resulting in you getting killed. If you look at my PoB's, I've got Stun Avoidance on the Quicksilver flask (and went to enormous effort to keep it there).

Apart from that, you have really solid defences. You are a little low on Chaos Resistance, which will hurt if you get hit by a chaos spell/attack obviously. You also have only 92% Spell Suppression Chance, which you really want to cap. You will get one shot for sure eventually. Finally, try to get a bit more HP. I'm generally uncomfortable with anything below 4k, though that is really only possible now at max level and with a bunch of Life implicits on our gear.

As for the rest, it all is looking pretty good to me. You have amazing movespeed when it's up! Does your Quicksilver flask keep dropping though?

It gives me a lot of movement speed. With flasks recovery rate it takes like 1 second to refill it, so I really like using it like that. I will try with the stun but not sure if this is the case. Usually getting killed by delirium bosses. I have got another question? What would you upgrade next to get higher dps?
I've used this build since Oct 2022, in Standard. Just as I reached 100 GGG did what they always do and took the toys away. I kept the build though, confident that t0lkien would find a way to bring it back :-)

I'm in the middle of rebuilding using the latest maximum damage (41.5M 104eHP) PoB. Sadly the ring with +1 to maximum frenzy charges is still out of reach in STD (the only one I saw was 120d and the stats were not all that good). Likely will be forever. Everything else is manageable.

A few questions about some items

Poisonous Concoction of Bouncing - is there a significant difference between 20/20 and 21/20 - there is in price (about 23 div ...). I can always start with a 20/20 and save for a 21/20 later if there is a big boost via the more expensive gem.

For Witchfire Brew - is more reduced charges per use better (I've seen them up to 10 reduced) or do I need it to be 2% reduced to make sure the flask is permanently up (I'm assuming that still exists and hasn't been nerfed too).

For Brutal Restraint, is there anything else, apart from Dex, that I need to look for on the jewel ?

Which Watcher's Eye stats are critical - a 3 stat one doesn't exist and depending on the 2 stat combination they can go up to 25 div. I'd rather not spend that much

For the large cluster jewel - I have almost everything, except mine has Touch of Cruelty instead of Wicked Pall (have chaos res instead of the attack and cast speed). Is Wicked Pall and the attack/cast speed really needed. I'd like to re-use what I have if possible.

Great to see the build back on the rails after all the BS GGG have pulled. Well done t0lkien !

Looking forward to getting back to blasting things with this build
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BowWizard um 23.04.2024, 20:20:45
"
zenx1521 schrieb:
I will try with the stun but not sure if this is the case. Usually getting killed by delirium bosses. I have got another question? What would you upgrade next to get higher dps?

For sure the stun is contributing, as well as the lowish Chaos Resistance. But on Delirium - especially 60%+ - the build struggles hard. I mention it in the guide, and it's why I don't recommend it as a Delirium farmer. The continual slowdowns applied by the mechanic annoy me beyond any benefit the increased drop rate gives. And the DoT cap and limited clear radius means we can never get above a certain DPS, which I think Delirium really needs to be comfy.

As far as an upgrade, you're at the point where it's really min/maxing. You could try the farming version of the Cluster Jewel (see the 3.24 Update section of the OP). I find the chaos pops to really add to clear, and AFAIK the extra damage is over and above our DoT cap, so it's a way to push the damage when farming. If you pair that with a life-on-hit Watcher's Eye, it really improves survivabilty in tough content.

I'm at the same point as you, and doing everything to push my life up, as it's so low due to all the uniques we use. Having said that, I would try to cap your spell suppression first I think, and that means a better shield with 20+ Chance to Suppress Spell Damage. Unfortunately they are tough to find after the first couple of weeks of the league, and I know of no way to craft them easily. The only thing to do is keep a watch out.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von t0lkien um 24.04.2024, 00:31:58

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: