[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Okay started to build around this chest. Still a lot of stuff i need and hit a wall so need to farm more currency. Would love to get some mirror tier rings and enligten5 so can really min/max it for the limits but well see...
any note/tips crafting the helmet pls ty
I've been trying to fully understand the build since i started to buy everything to play it but there's two things i can't understand.

First, i don't get how you manage to reach 90% ele resi, i'm capped at 82% (i'm pretty sure that's obvious to reach 90% but the pob didn't help me to find out).

Secondly, the attack speed from the pob is different to the attack speed of the PoBb.in, pob is at 6.81/s and the poBb.in is at 10.05/s, i guess the poBb.in has the "real" attack speed value, but why the pob has a different attack speed ? There is something i'm missing and i'm scared to build to much attack speed and overwhelm the breakpoint.

I also have more AS than you on pob (i have 6.93/s on cyclone) but less than you in the poBb.in (9/s), that's so weird, calculation of attack speed seems so abstract. But i guess it has something to do with the config of my pob.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von merlinshlag um 17.09.2023, 17:41:39
"
Stronggest schrieb:
any note/tips crafting the helmet pls ty

check few pages earlier explained

"
merlinshlag schrieb:
I've been

not sure we had 90% but close to it last league. This league 90% is easy to get with tattoos. Cant remember exact how to hit it. Always check attack speed in pob and have tailwind on. Closer to 10.09 aps the better (not over it)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von juju666 um 18.09.2023, 10:11:36
this is my budget is this enough for this build? its been so long since i played coc ice nova i wanna try this build again

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gopstop22 um 24.09.2023, 07:54:52
"
Gopstop22 schrieb:
this is my budget is this enough for this build? its been so long since i played coc ice nova i wanna try this build again

yeah with this budget you will make most fun coc clearer ;)

For helmet hittint conc and aoe is kinda hard to get but not impossible. Choose one :D I have been using this and cleared 100% deli juiced conc maps without deaths and fast as fuck

Started to min/max this with a new twists from the old one. Check my profile if want to see some comfy stuffs. Going to post later more about this new version but its still work in progress and i miss a lot of (expensive) stuff i cant affort yet. My rings are kinda random and using shitty watcher etc but yeah. I really enjoy this build after many league break :D
can this build do ubers like exarch/maven/sirus/etc all of them?
"
Gopstop22 schrieb:
can this build do ubers like exarch/maven/sirus/etc all of them?

yes and no. This is not ment do do ubers but with skill and enough invest sure you can but it will be trash damage compared to coc ice spear that is kinda similar.

Everything non uber and invitations is super easy tough
ah a big shame if i invest 1000 divines in build i would wanna be able do all content
"
Gopstop22 schrieb:
ah a big shame if i invest 1000 divines in build i would wanna be able do all content

The build is not meant for single target, but it's great to clear maps, and most of all, that's pretty fun to play
Zuletzt bearbeitet von merlinshlag um 25.09.2023, 02:25:23

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: