[3.18] Mugungo's deathwish leadership price explody golems (70 mil+ burst) (RETIRED, RIP BRITTLE)

As a heads up, i've edited the POB again ( for the lazy
https://pobb.in/bik4kDQfHwYg ). Its much smoother, dropped the health cluster and swapped back to anomalous skellies (they are far cheaper this league for some reason, atm about 1ex)

No longer needs the 2 sexy vaaled glorious vanity nodes on tree, though if you get lucky finagle and grab em!

Also can easily get anti-reflect with the pantehon + ele mastery, which it turns out we do need (there is a tiny base damage that can be reflected)
I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering!

Have you thought about using Phantasms in your Golem link, to replace skellies? I don't know if they would reliably proc, nor do I know how tanky they are (for damage sake) ...

What is the order of ascendancies? I'm thinking Heart of Destruction for Uber but I'm no elementalist main

Thanks for the build btw

yea, what about it
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Voidurai um 16.05.2022, 20:27:04
"
Voidurai schrieb:
I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering!

Have you thought about using Phantasms in your Golem link, to replace skellies? I don't know if they would reliably proc, nor do I know how tanky they are (for damage sake) ...

What is the order of ascendancies? I'm thinking Heart of Destruction for Uber but I'm no elementalist main

Thanks for the build btw

Happy to answer! Phantasms are a bit too unreliable for a few reason (despite their great lifepool), firstly that they need combat to be summoned. Our best burst window is usually right before an invulnerability phase ends or they spawn, so you want to be ready with all our explody bois ready and in position.

you've also got two other issues, namely that more than 7 of them can be summoned, so you've got a strong chance for deathwish to MISS your golems, since it can only hit 13 minions total. (this is why we run level 17 skeletons despite their reduced pool, it causes us to summon exactly 7 skeletons, bringing us to 13 minions with the golems). Phantasms also will stay at range, which can be problematic when trying to stack them all on a smaller target.

Def could give it a shot though! they do have a LOT of health compared to skellies, and its NBD to try swapping in phantasms over skellies, and it could make mapping feel better (some versions run herald of purity with the same idea, though I disliked it)

As far as ascendancy order goes, while leveling i go shaper of flames --> mastermind --> heart of destruction --> liege of primordial.
Once I snag a maw + staff and swap to golems, I respec shaper of flames for elemancer to get that 4th golem.
Great answers. I don't think I'm gonna follow that ascendancy path though :-P I feel like I'm gonna need to drown in regret orbs as it is
yea, what about it
yeah i kinda looked and i only see 1 type of golem active
"
Letopy schrieb:
yeah i kinda looked and i only see 1 type of golem active

The footage is from 3.17, which only used stone golems (due to them having the highest health pool). They are the glowing yellow things, since I have a mtx for them.

In 3.18, I added 1 chaos golem to get the physical damage reduction boost for situations where we arent actively blowing up the golem (such as reducing damage from sirus storms or lab traps). This is a bit of sacrifice in potential burst damage, since the golems that do the most damage with deathwish are the stone golems.

We dont use other golems at all (and you can get away with using only stone golems just fine if you can get some endurance charges elsewhere) because their healthpool is far smaller than stone golems, so we do less damage.

Hope that clarifies things
what an idiot i am, underselling a 4white triad grip with word of the grave to fund this build. this is a nightmare to play

edit: nvm i think im just finally too jaded to play this game, you don't deserve to be yelled at
yea, what about it
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Voidurai um 20.05.2022, 09:13:59
Hello damage looks nice but i have some questions:

-With 8Ex is this build good to go?
-i Saw the notable on skin of the lords is "Call to Arms" is that obligatory or can be anything as it has the right colors?
-I wanted to try it beacuse i have this weapon, it can work for the build?

everything outside looks pretty self-explanatory :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Orion5452 um 20.05.2022, 17:01:15
"
Orion5452 schrieb:
Hello damage looks nice but i have some questions:

-With 8Ex is this build good to go?
-i Saw the notable on skin of the lords is "Call to Arms" is that obligatory or can be anything as it has the right colors?
-I wanted to try it beacuse i have this weapon, it can work for the build?

everything outside looks pretty self-explanatory :)

Budget wise, that really depends on the time in the league and if you want tailwind boots. Golem gems and leadership price in particular drop alot as time goes on, but start pricier. All I can say really say for sure is I had quite the small budget last league (definetly under 10ex total), and managed to clear preety much everything I tried but the feared.

As far as your chest piece goes, the most important thing is having the correct color stuff and not getting a bad keystone. Call to arms is nice if you want to try to 6 stone golem version that runs enduring cry, but its definitely not necessary.

That staff is preety good!The cast speed is some nice QOL, and fire damage + physical spell gems are solid damage wise. Spell damage boost stuff doesnt do anything for us unfortunately, so ideally you'd find one with some crit multiplier, but that def not a bad start.

"
Voidurai schrieb:
what an idiot i am, underselling a 4white triad grip with word of the grave to fund this build. this is a nightmare to play

edit: nvm i think im just finally too jaded to play this game, you don't deserve to be yelled at

Thats too bad that your havin trouble! if you want I can help troubleshoot any issues with it, though with how spicy those new rares are I dont blame ya for maybe wanting to just take a break! they can be preety nasty.

If ya want, feel free to post up your POB of your current char, and I can see if I can spot any problems that I can help with

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: