[3.24] Bane/Blight Occultist Starter

"
Xayazi schrieb:
"
Mitsch287 schrieb:
Can someone check my character ? having a hard time doing tier 11 maps, getting 1shot a lot :/

CaptainDoppelKorn on my Profile or here is the pob link

Thanks for anyone taking the time

https://pobb.in/Tt-sP6V9rvOy

Getting your spell suppression chance higher will help and allocating the mastery making it lucky will be a big boost.

You don't use Purity of Elements, so shocks, ignites and freezes can play some role in that.

Void Sphere can get you killed if you run phys. reflect maps.

You could link Clarity with Arrogance to use Discipline (Vitality turned off at this point). The Vaal version lets you start recharging when needed. It's early, but generally you could start focusing on getting high ES at the cost of some life nodes and maybe pick Wicked Ward. It's good to have as high #% faster start of ES recharge and total ES on your chest as your budget allows.

This league we can use tattoos again - Tattoo of the Hinekora Warrior helps a bit with ES. If you happen to get additional dexterity, you can use Tattoo of the Ramako Shaman for spell suppression chance. I'm using a corrupted pair of Sin Trek instead of Atziri's Step to utilize this and get more ES way.

Thanks for taking the time to check my character now i have something to work towards ty ! <3
This build ebbs and flows in power. I think it is a lack of my experience in PoE rather than an issue with the build itself. There are certain inflection points where a certain skill, item, or respec is necessary but isn't obvious until after the fact:

* dropping Vampirism for Melding
* dropping Malevolence for Grace towards the end of the Acts
* adding Enfeeble as a 3rd curse
* getting to 5L Bane
* adding Ghost Dance
* switching 6L Bane -> 6L Blight
* transitioning to LL
* avoiding certain map mods

Yesterday I dropped Allelopathy, swapped from 6L Bane to 6L Blight, and transitioned to LL at the same time. What a mess! Sockets were wrong, resistances were jacked, gems weren't leveled, and generally my gear just had the wrong specs...

I'll offer this: make your transitions in stages so your build isn't temporarily bricked (I had to go back to white maps and level and farm to slowly build back into reds).

For the LL transition:
1. You spec into Life Mastery | Skills cost life instead of 30% mana cost
2. You then use Arrogance linked with Clarity and Vitality to reserve life
a. To hit 50% reserved life you need lv 17-20 gems
b. Target 49-49.9% unreserved life by tweaking life passives, +life gear, and Clarity and Vitality gem levels
3. Finally, you must buffer the lost life with added ES

I still haven't realized Pain Attunement but I'm close!

Two more things.

I mentioned avoiding map mods above. In addition to those in the guide:
* With physical reflection + Void Sphere it is easy to forget and habitually cast Void Sphere into a mob and kill yourself. Unbind Void Sphere to play this mod.
* Slower flask recharge with +1 Chaos gems, Lose 10% life and ES requires a temporary respect into Soul of Ryslatha
* Cannot be hexed severely hamstrings the build; not sure why if Unholy Authority should break that...
* Various combinations of Allfames and mobs (e.g., Allflame Ember of Wildwood Beasts) makes maps really slow to run

Normal grumbling about farming unveils aside, how does one farm veiled uniques for the following?
```
(60-69)% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills have (13-15)% increased Skill Effect Duration
```
Zuletzt bearbeitet von imstimpy um 12.04.2024, 14:15:29
"
imstimpy schrieb:
* Cannot be hexed severely hamstrings the build; not sure why if Unholy Authority should break that...

You may be confusing Hexproof with Unaffected by Curses, which is granted by the Lantern of Arimor and cannot be bypassed. Don't put it on mobs with high density.

"
imstimpy schrieb:
(60-69)% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills have (13-15)% increased Skill Effect Duration

It's a generic mod and can be unveiled on any weapon except for bows.
"
knj1682 schrieb:
Hi
Does LL and CI matter in this build?
If don't, when I go to CI, will DPS be too low?
I wonder what you think.

LOVE THAT!
What Content do you guys run with this build ?
When crafting a +2 wand, why fracture generic damage over time instead of chaos damage?
+1 all skills
+1 chaos skills
FRACTURED +20% damage over time multi
+20% chaos damage over time

VS

+1 all skills
+1 chaos skills
FRACTURED +30% chaos damage over time
+50% chaos damage/chaos increased duration
"
imstimpy schrieb:
When crafting a +2 wand, why fracture generic damage over time instead of chaos damage?

When using fossils, the 3rd prefix you usually get is increased spell damage. If it's high enough, you just care to get crafted chaos damage over time multiplier, like this (ignore the Crucible tree mods):

If your 3rd prefix is bad, you can try to remove all modifiers, except for 2 x +1, by using Orbs of Annulment as needed, locking prefixes, and using an Orb of Scouring. Then, you can get multiple crafted modifiers, like this:

Using a base with fractured chaos damage over time multiplier isn't necessarily a bad idea - if you get lucky with the 3rd prefix, you may avoid worrying about crafting it further. Sometimes you can craft a small increase to chaos damage as a suffix. It's just a bit lower potential for the overall output.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: