[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

which gems go in the dagger? i see people using different gems. (dont have awakened or alt quality gems just normal)
Ahh OK - thanks I missed 4 white socket triads - I have 3 blue socket/ 1 green pair on right now.. Ahh the Spiders do spawn with the ball lightning/cwc/chance to poison/ wither combo but not as fast - I see why those bosses were giving me fits..

Thanks again...
In game since Minotaur League..
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hellzwraith um 27.08.2022, 14:12:15
I think its feeding frenzy support, multistrike, withering touch - thats what Im using ...

And as I dont have 4 OS whote Triads gloves I went with - Storm brand, Desecrate, Wither, Cast while channeling. The little spiders spawn 20 now everytime . Im in maps but only lvl 71 so Im going back to get some Exp , quests now - very fun so far ...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Hellzwraith um 27.08.2022, 17:09:30
I was finally able to reach full ailment immunity, got Aul's uprising for free determination + more armour, but this meant my resistances suffered greatly! So with that, I had to unfortunately replace my despair ring with a res ring and find a better belt. Hopefully later with better clusters and more levels I can drop that ring back for a despair ring.

However, the extra tankiness is worth it in my opinion for now as I've done around 10 maps now without dying (doing t16 rare maps with expedition, elder, metamorph, ambush scarabs) and random 3x sextants.

As for the damage, I can still upgrade divergent HoAG 21 (now 20 only), awakened void manipulation/awak vicious proj. Empower 4 (now 3)

So plenty of room to grow even without despair. Specced out of the curse mastery, so lost 20% poison chance.

Had a question for Chromino and other experts: is this poison chance affecting how fast we get the virulence? Should I be worried if I reach my max 60 virulence fast enough? I feel like the poison chance does not hurt my DPS, but I could be missing something.

Thank you for the super in-depth build and although it's very complex, it's worth it in the end!
I added an Aegis Aurora I had on another character and on the 2nd map I attempted I dropped my first Exalted !! Feeling much better now =) ..

Added withering Step as my movement skill helps a ton as well. im still leary to go full CI as Ive never tried that way before...

Hi! Question for you - how does this build do on stuff like Blight? Thinking of swapping from my current build cause my minions keep dying
I tried it, it's really good with fork in place of pierce/vile toxins, but you still ahve to build good towers because of bosses, at least in my case as my gems are not max corruptions yet.
how can we fit all auras into this build? HOG takes up 48% even with using 2 circle of nostalgia rings

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lyutsifer665 um 28.08.2022, 08:22:00
you need many reservation efficiency small cluster jewels
I use one for:
Grace, 3 passive with Sublime Form notable
Purity of Ice, 3 passive with Pure Guile notable
Discipline, 3 passive with Self-Control notable
Until you get Aul's uprising you will need one for Determination with Uncompromising notable
Then, your ring should be max roll ideally 38% increased mana reservation for HoAG which you improve with life/mana catalysts to bring it to 48% per one ring (enables another slot for other despair ring)
You can also use Presage notable, as well as use Champion of the Cause on your amulet if you're having issues until you get better cluster jewels etc.
Final big thing is - you can get a rare ES helm with stats/resists or whatever you need with 75% herald efficiency lab enchant (check my gear and jewels in my profile for more info)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von shabanotti um 28.08.2022, 08:34:27
"
shabanotti schrieb:
you need many reservation efficiency small cluster jewels
I use one for:
Grace, 3 passive with Sublime Form notable
Purity of Ice, 3 passive with Pure Guile notable
Discipline, 3 passive with Self-Control notable
Until you get Aul's uprising you will need one for Determination with Uncompromising notable
Then, your ring should be max roll ideally 38% increased mana reservation for HoAG which you improve with life/mana catalysts to bring it to 48% per one ring (enables another slot for other despair ring)
You can also use Presage notable, as well as use Champion of the Cause on your amulet if you're having issues until you get better cluster jewels etc.
Final big thing is - you can get a rare ES helm with stats/resists or whatever you need with 75% herald efficiency lab enchant (check my gear and jewels in my profile for more info)

thanks...i cant really afford so much right now. is the crawler even worth it? from what i can tell the spiders do almost all the damage?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: