[3.17] Galvanic Arrow Deadeye | HCSSF |

"
Bijoumon schrieb:
So I am trying out the build and after fixing my DPS for the GA main skill, I still can't figure out how you are applying Sniper's Mark with a Hextouch and no other skill listed there to apply it.

I might be dumb and not seeing how it works... >.>

The hextouch gem is a placeholder for the actual gem, Mark on hit.
Im new to this so this may come off as a dumb question.

Are there two weapons ?

I See galvanic twice, one with trinity and inspiration

and again with ballista and inspiration.

Then all the other gear, is Green sockets ?

Are you supposed to have two weapons and swap, or another piece of gear with the right sockets to have 2 galvanic arrows active ?
"
Kidcriticus schrieb:
Im new to this so this may come off as a dumb question.

Are there two weapons ?

I See galvanic twice, one with trinity and inspiration

and again with ballista and inspiration.

Then all the other gear, is Green sockets ?

Are you supposed to have two weapons and swap, or another piece of gear with the right sockets to have 2 galvanic arrows active ?

No, one 6 link should be in the bow and the other 6 link should be in the body armor. When fighting tough rares and uniques, you should put down totems supported with galvanic arrows and shoot your own galvanic arrows for more dps
Great build for clearing T16+ maps, I am currently level 90 and I can vaporize entire screens in seconds.

But...

Bossing damage is not there. You can do it, but it's kinda slow. I guess this build needs a serious investment if you want to kills bosses fast. I tried Veritania and it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
"
Loque schrieb:
Great build for clearing T16+ maps, I am currently level 90 and I can vaporize entire screens in seconds.

But...

Bossing damage is not there. You can do it, but it's kinda slow. I guess this build needs a serious investment if you want to kills bosses fast. I tried Veritania and it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

Dude are you serious? you aren't even using the correct gems and you're missing a 6 link in your chest...
"
Loque schrieb:

But...

You should link your Sniper's Mark to Mark on hit for easy cursing of tough rares and uniques
Dropping in to link out my ascendant version. Should be pretty similar to what y'all are playing. Of note, am using LA in the totems as the ability to get Bigger shocks than galvanic helps ever so slight in single target.

Single target for sure will take some investment. Not sure where to take it. I do wonder if swapping over to a Crit version of the build is the way to pull that off.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Omegaura/characters - under OmegaGalvanic
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Omegaura um 15.02.2022, 01:51:59
Hi, how can u put trinity and inspiration in green slot? Iam new to game and trying your build ;)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von iFrageris um 17.02.2022, 15:19:03
Edit: needed community PoB fork my bad
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kactus04 um 17.02.2022, 18:45:41
Is inspiration worth it when linked to totem GA? It buffs me when deployed so I don't think it can boost the turrets and we already use it linked to GA, so it feels a little redundant to me unless it's the only way to spend mana quickly enough to gain the charges in a consistent manner?

I don't know enough about bow builds to know if there's a better option here so hoping someone else might?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: