[3.19] Deadeye Kinetic Blast MF 96% IIQ 532% IIR or 86% IIQ 574% IIR

Hello!

Thanks for sharing this build!

My question is, If I may ask : I do farm 7ex per hour with my current build, I farm Shaper guardians, how much currency I Could expect if I switch into your mf build? Would it be less than 7ex per hour if we consider the Juice Like u did...
I'm doing you build but i don't know what is the best atlas for it, i was using a hargbinger and legion one to farm msome currency for my start, but now i have all 4 stones and don't know the best atlas, i tested this one and is good ? Or have another one to indicate
I have a 95 Deadeye and kind of want to set myself the goal of playing this build and getting to level 100 with it. Is that something that would be attainable or is this a build where it's kind of impossible not to have a death every other map?

Is the cluster jewel required? If not do you have any suggestions on where to use those skill points? If it is required or you know... you really should get it then please tell me, I won't run off scared if you say it is required :P Just a question.

A response from either OP or someone with experience with this build would be greatly appreciated!
Yes.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bodomi um 05.04.2022, 06:22:01
Elemental mastery: 60% reduced reflected elemental damage taken.
It's kinda useless if you have Awakened elemental damage with attack gem.
How do you feel about the changes to Kirac map mods and the removal of beyond on the map device for 3.18?
Is rolling beyond on every map enough?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Tbagg um 08.05.2022, 13:17:23
"
Bodomi schrieb:
I have a 95 Deadeye and kind of want to set myself the goal of playing this build and getting to level 100 with it. Is that something that would be attainable or is this a build where it's kind of impossible not to have a death every other map?

Is the cluster jewel required? If not do you have any suggestions on where to use those skill points? If it is required or you know... you really should get it then please tell me, I won't run off scared if you say it is required :P Just a question.

A response from either OP or someone with experience with this build would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, the cluster is just most efficient DPS-wise skill poits usage. U could just use the node search in POB and sort by dps, then allocate the nodes u'd like, but that most likely would be just less dps that with cluster.

As for leveling, the build is kinda squishy, so leveling would be harsh but possible tho, but u need to switch some items for either dps or survivability, plus juice maps to have at least some rares to beef up.

"
GamiPoE schrieb:
Elemental mastery: 60% reduced reflected elemental damage taken.
It's kinda useless if you have Awakened elemental damage with attack gem.

Herald of Ice insta kills u in maps with reflect.

"
Tbagg schrieb:
How do you feel about the changes to Kirac map mods and the removal of beyond on the map device for 3.18?
Is rolling beyond on every map enough?

Had a glance look at the changes and new atlas tree and i can say 3.18 will be more or less the same, maybe even more comfortable with smth like 25% more dps, 25% less life of monsters, and "Singular Focus, which grants "Maps found in your Maps have 200% more chance to be Favoured Maps" and "Non-Favoured Maps found in your Maps drop as Basic Currency Items instead"." sounds kinda really sick, so maybe it will be more or less the same with single beyond, assuming we can choose smth else anyway.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von KirinXie um 13.05.2022, 12:05:10
Heey,

I went with your build and my items are roughly the same but my damage is simply abyssmal.

I'm only level 72 and I am missing 2x 'Inspired Learning', the nodes 'Coordination up to Assassination, 'Throat Seeker', 'Influence', and 'Watcher's Eye' but my damage is not even above 5k tooltip and when playing I can reach maybe 8k damage fully buffed.

Am I missing something here? 8k and 200k+ damage is an insane jump and those nodes I'm missing can't really give me that kind of damage boost, can it?

I have an Enlightened gem, almost level 3. Should I sell it and buy 2 Inspired Learnings with my remaining currency, would that provide me with a decent damage buff?
"
Schaapje1987 schrieb:
Heey,

I went with your build and my items are roughly the same but my damage is simply abyssmal.

I'm only level 72 and I am missing 2x 'Inspired Learning', the nodes 'Coordination up to Assassination, 'Throat Seeker', 'Influence', and 'Watcher's Eye' but my damage is not even above 5k tooltip and when playing I can reach maybe 8k damage fully buffed.

Am I missing something here? 8k and 200k+ damage is an insane jump and those nodes I'm missing can't really give me that kind of damage boost, can it?

I have an Enlightened gem, almost level 3. Should I sell it and buy 2 Inspired Learnings with my remaining currency, would that provide me with a decent damage buff?

First of all, my tooltip dmg in Scourge was 35k in h/o, so dont really look at it, it's really not even close to the real damage.

Second, i'd like to have a look at ur char, at least in poe profile, but u have closed profile. You can link me PoB, that'd be best.

Third, the build is really lvl-heavy, to be honest. U really want to have lv90 as it gives way too much dmg.

Fourth, i dont really know how HH and Inspired works this league, but afaik the best setup would be Replica HH with 2 Inspired's, maybe even 1 Inspired would be the best.
I was playing a different build but got bored and decided that I wanted to try MFing. I was wondering how the build was holding up in 3.18 with the HH nerf, and whether or not the build can handle running really juiced up T15 or T16 Crimson Temple. Also do you have any clips of the build in 3.18?
"
8XLeviathanX8 schrieb:
I was playing a different build but got bored and decided that I wanted to try MFing. I was wondering how the build was holding up in 3.18 with the HH nerf, and whether or not the build can handle running really juiced up T15 or T16 Crimson Temple. Also do you have any clips of the build in 3.18?

HH nerf actually hurts, but should be more or less okay with Replica + 1/2 IL. Didn't really manage to test this out and probably wouldn't this league.

Honestly hard juiced t16 might not be doable with this build with nerfs, as it's pretty budget version. You should check out builds on poe.ninja, there are some good versions.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von KirinXie um 01.06.2022, 13:09:18

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: