[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Asian_Camgirl schrieb:
"
Deadandlivin schrieb:
"

https://pastebin.com/F2Pyw7Cd

Okay, so I've been looking through your PoB now and there's some very detrimental things in the build. Your current skin of the lord is actually bricking your build right now since it gives Supreme Ego (VERY BAD).

You seem to be running on a pretty low budget so I'm gonna try to see if you can fix most things in ~4 ex.

This is what I've come up with only using items you can find on trade online right now:

https://pastebin.com/fYQ0DJ74

Total budget cost is ~4.4 ex and you can find the trade link to the items in the notes.

If you make these upgrades you'll be able to clear all content in the game.

If your budget is lower than 4 ex, let me know.

Wow I actually didn't realize that, I feel pretty stupid. My next question is, if I get a chest that allocates EE, what am I using to trigger it? Do I need to get an item which adds non-cold elemental damage? Should I fit a frostbomb in somehow?

On very low budgets I wouldn't focus on getting an EE chest up and running. Personally I got my EE and BV setup sorted after I farmed a Mageblood this league. I had already done all the content in this game, even uber content and the Feared with a budget 50 chaos chest aswell.

That being said, EE chest is BiS, but since it's a very specific niche item I don't want it to be detrimental to the build working which I was holding up on getting it to see how far I could go without it. Since I didn't update the build guide for the league start however, the build wasn't too popular and the EE skin of the lords only cst ~100 chaos to buy for me atleast. Last league it was like 8 ex though when more ppl played the build.

Anyways, to make EE chest work you want 4 key components up and running:
1. Skin of the Lords with EE obviously
2. Trigger Wand socketed with Blade Vortex
3. Redeemer Unset Ring with Frostbite(Used to run Assassin's Mark but it's gone)
4. Boots enchanted with lightning damage to procc EE with Blade Vortex.

Since we run so much duration on the build BV has a 100% uptime and always spins around you applying EE from the lightning dmg and Frostbite to nearby enemies.
See it as a free mini Blasphemy Aura. If you get alot of AoE the BV radius actually gets bigger than Blasphemy which is pretty funny.
"
On very low budgets I wouldn't focus on getting an EE chest up and running. Personally I got my EE and BV setup sorted after I farmed a Mageblood this league. I had already done all the content in this game, even uber content and the Feared with a budget 50 chaos chest aswell.

That being said, EE chest is BiS, but since it's a very specific niche item I don't want it to be detrimental to the build working which I was holding up on getting it to see how far I could go without it. Since I didn't update the build guide for the league start however, the build wasn't too popular and the EE skin of the lords only cst ~100 chaos to buy for me atleast. Last league it was like 8 ex though when more ppl played the build.

3. Redeemer Unset Ring with Frostbite(Used to run Assassin's Mark but it's gone)

Since we run so much duration on the build BV has a 100% uptime and always spins around you applying EE from the lightning dmg and Frostbite to nearby enemies.
See it as a free mini Blasphemy Aura. If you get alot of AoE the BV radius actually gets bigger than Blasphemy which is pretty funny.

What about running avatar of fire + frostbomb as we did in the past? Maybe even using eye of malice on AG?

Also I was just going off of the POB you made for me, noticed the EE skin of lords but nothing to proc it (unless there was a line in an item that added elemental damage to my attacks)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Asian_Camgirl um 08.04.2022, 12:52:35
"
Asian_Camgirl schrieb:
"

What about running avatar of fire + frostbomb as we did in the past? Maybe even using eye of malice on AG?

Also I was just going off of the POB you made for me, noticed the EE skin of lords but nothing to proc it (unless there was a line in an item that added elemental damage to my attacks)

I don't think running Frost Bomb and Avatar of Fire is good any longer.
Triggers were nerfed to a 8 second cooldown which makes Frost Bomb WAY to inconsistent. It's also only a 15% exposure which is worse than EE which provides a 25% exposure now. We're also very skill point starved so spending 2 or more skill points just for Avatar of Fire is kinda bad.

Instead of Frost Bomb, I prefer to just run Elemental Army on support minions like the AG instead. It's a 10% exposure instead of 15%, but it's way more consistent, gives the AG extra tankiness and explosion damage and doesn't require sacrificing skill points.

Frost Bomb is a relic of the past, it's not good anymore in my opinion. You'll mostly procc it when you don't really need it and then have to wait 8 sec until you can trigger it again.

Eye of Malice is bad on the AG because it's so hard to get boss resistances into the negatives. Take my current Elementalist build as an example:

My total resistance reduction is:
50%(EE) + 15%(Legacy of Fury) + 20%(Curses) + 12%(AG Helm) = 97% reduction.

Minions also get 8% pen from mastery (Not affected by Eye of Malice)
Bosses have 50% to all elemental resistances so the final resistance value in my case is:

50% - 97% - 8% = -55%

If I instead used Eye of Malice the result would be:
(50% - 85%(No Redeemer helm)) * 1.5 - 8%(Penetration Mastery) = -60.5%

So I'd gain 5% extra penetration, but I'd lose 9% increased elemental damage on my AG helm which would be a dps loss.

This also assumes 50% cold resistance which is what bosses usually have.
Things like Simulacrum would be devestating because some Simulacrum mods literally add 80% cold res to all monsters. That puts bosses like Kosis and Omniphobia at 130% cold res. I'll never be able to reduce their resistance below 0% so Eye of Malice would always be a dps loss as it increases their resistances since I can't bring it below negatives.

And keep in mind, this is as an Elementalist with Mastermind of Discord. Necromancers have 25% less resistance reduction.

In your PoBprofile I simulated buying a wand with Lightning dmg to spells on the convoking wand. That's why I didn't need to add fire or lightning dmg anywhere. If it wasn't for the wand, I'd pay 50 chaos to a lab runner and enchant 1-160 lightning damage on my boots.
"

Triggers were nerfed to a 8 second cooldown which makes Frost Bomb WAY to inconsistent. It's also only a 15% exposure which is worse than EE which provides a 25% exposure now. We're also very skill point starved so spending 2 or more skill points just for Avatar of Fire is kinda bad.

Instead of Frost Bomb, I prefer to just run Elemental Army on support minions like the AG instead. It's a 10% exposure instead of 15%, but it's way more consistent, gives the AG extra tankiness and explosion damage and doesn't require sacrificing skill points.

Frost Bomb is a relic of the past, it's not good anymore in my opinion. You'll mostly procc it when you don't really need it and then have to wait 8 sec until you can trigger it again.

Eye of Malice is bad on the AG because it's so hard to get boss resistances into the negatives. Take my current Elementalist build as an example:

Bosses have 50% to all elemental resistances so the final resistance value in my case is:

50% - 97% - 8% = -55%

So I'd gain 5% extra penetration, but I'd lose 9% increased elemental damage on my AG helm which would be a dps loss.

Things like Simulacrum would be devestating because some Simulacrum mods literally add 80% cold res to all monsters. That puts bosses like Kosis and Omniphobia at 130% cold res. I'll never be able to reduce their resistance below 0% so Eye of Malice would always be a dps loss as it increases their resistances since I can't bring it below negatives.

And keep in mind, this is as an Elementalist with Mastermind of Discord. Necromancers have 25% less resistance reduction.

In your PoBprofile I simulated buying a wand with Lightning dmg to spells on the convoking wand. That's why I didn't need to add fire or lightning dmg anywhere. If it wasn't for the wand, I'd pay 50 chaos to a lab runner and enchant 1-160 lightning damage on my boots.

Alright, thanks for the reply. I finally was able to tinker with my resistances to fit the hungry loop in, but it's a slog to get it to consume all the gems I need. I was thinking about switching from zombie/crabbie to hyrri/phantasm since I find myself running blight content a lot.
Just wondering on why you would recommend running damage on full life support rather than say... increased crit, elemental dmg with atk, or vicious proj?

Still kinda wondering if this will be a better decision overall or if I should stick with crab + zombie?

Also, feels like I'm hitting a wall with how much dmg I can scale, what should I aim for now? Don't think I can get enough money for forbidden jewels, +2 wand with good minion dmg lines, mageblood, or awakened multistrike...
"
Asian_Camgirl schrieb:
"

50% - 97% - 8% = -55%

Alright, thanks for the reply. I finally was able to tinker with my resistances to fit the hungry loop in, but it's a slog to get it to consume all the gems I need. I was thinking about switching from zombie/crabbie to hyrri/phantasm since I find myself running blight content a lot.
Just wondering on why you would recommend running damage on full life support rather than say... increased crit, elemental dmg with atk, or vicious proj?

Still kinda wondering if this will be a better decision overall or if I should stick with crab + zombie?

Also, feels like I'm hitting a wall with how much dmg I can scale, what should I aim for now? Don't think I can get enough money for forbidden jewels, +2 wand with good minion dmg lines, mageblood, or awakened multistrike...

Yeah, leveling the gems isn't super fun. What you want to do is buy gems that already are level 19 from trade. Then level them in your offhand. The closer to 20 the better. When they ding 20, don't level them up. Put them inside a Hungry Loop, then level it to 20 and it's consumed. You can also buy Facetor Lenses and level them up. Just make sure you don't get them to 20 though, just as close to 99% as possible. If you use Lenses and get to 100% they autolevel.

I would honestly advice to continue running Crabs and Zombies still? You got an Explodey AG up and running yet? It's gonna do all your clearing.
When running an AG, ranged spectres like SOs actually make explosion clearing worse. This is because ranged spectre will randomly kill monsters away from your army. This makes Explosion chains less consistent cause the monsters between packs that bridge the gaps are dead.

It's also way more single target.

Hitting a wall? I'll have to check your PoB. This build can pretty much stack dps infinitely if you like. Getting up to 100 million shouldn't be too hard with a couple 20 ex items.
Hi Dead,

I'm really confident with my current state and it's a lot of fun playing this build. Got so far like never before and managed it to kill maven these days after a few Writs (these were my first tries ever and obviously I'm to dumb for mind game :D). Besides that I learned A LOT PoE stuff this league. Due to the explodey AG (with Crown & Legacy of fury & other recommended items) everything in maps is instant down. I also like playing with the three offerings.

What could be a next step to improve my char? I think the aim could be to improve boss dps but to be honest I can't compare if my damage is already good or if there is much more potential.

Or what could be a way to improve defenses? I'm a "hara-kiri" player and that's why leveling further up is hard for me, because I always die from time to time, but I'm trying... :-D

My current budget would be 15 - 20 Ex.

"

Yeah, leveling the gems isn't super fun. What you want to do is buy gems that already are level 19 from trade. Then level them in your offhand. The closer to 20 the better. When they ding 20, don't level them up. Put them inside a Hungry Loop, then level it to 20 and it's consumed. You can also buy Facetor Lenses and level them up. Just make sure you don't get them to 20 though, just as close to 99% as possible. If you use Lenses and get to 100% they autolevel.

I would honestly advice to continue running Crabs and Zombies still? You got an Explodey AG up and running yet? It's gonna do all your clearing.
When running an AG, ranged spectres like SOs actually make explosion clearing worse. This is because ranged spectre will randomly kill monsters away from your army. This makes Explosion chains less consistent cause the monsters between packs that bridge the gaps are dead.

Hitting a wall? I'll have to check your PoB. This build can pretty much stack dps infinitely if you like. Getting up to 100 million shouldn't be too hard with a couple 20 ex items.

https://pastebin.com/y7RRhaX9
Honestly I wanted to switch them because they feel a little clunky in tight hallway maps. I only have inpulsas and not the big boy explody chest. I do have king maker and crown of the tyrant on my AG.
"
Drathy schrieb:
Hi Dead,

I'm really confident with my current state and it's a lot of fun playing this build. Got so far like never before and managed it to kill maven these days after a few Writs (these were my first tries ever and obviously I'm to dumb for mind game :D). Besides that I learned A LOT PoE stuff this league. Due to the explodey AG (with Crown & Legacy of fury & other recommended items) everything in maps is instant down. I also like playing with the three offerings.

What could be a next step to improve my char? I think the aim could be to improve boss dps but to be honest I can't compare if my damage is already good or if there is much more potential.

Or what could be a way to improve defenses? I'm a "hara-kiri" player and that's why leveling further up is hard for me, because I always die from time to time, but I'm trying... :-D

My current budget would be 15 - 20 Ex.

Guessing your life is pretty low :D
Honestly, I would probably spend a couple of your exalteds to buy 5-way carries up to level 97 or something.

When buying carries, buy afk slots for 2.5-3 ex per 5 runs.
Swap ALL your sockets in your gear to gems you can level up (Check PoE Ninja which are worth leveling up).

If you want to make BIG money, buy alternate quality gems that are low level with some quality, quality them to 20% and level them to 20.
When I leveled 99-100 I spent 12 ex for 20 runs.
I leveled gems like Anomalous Animate Guardian(cost 20-30 chaos) and other cheap gems in all my sockets (Literally all my sockets).

When I was level 100 I had 80 alt quality gems leveled to 20/20. I corrupted all of them and made like 60 ex profit. Alot of alt quality 21/20's cost like 20 chaos but become worth 5-10 ex if you corrupt them to 21/20. You can't lose money.

Buying all the gems sucks balls though. If you're lazy you can just buy support gems from lily and level them to 21/20. You will have to level them twice though cause they start with 0 quality. Leveling these type of gems won't give you insane profits but they'll pay for the 5way.
"
Asian_Camgirl schrieb:
"

https://pastebin.com/y7RRhaX9
Honestly I wanted to switch them because they feel a little clunky in tight hallway maps. I only have inpulsas and not the big boy explody chest. I do have king maker and crown of the tyrant on my AG.

I suggest getting a proper Explodey chest on your AG. It will make a massive difference. You can check my Explodey video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7WKalv70I&lc=UgzV6DvIPBU8L4PHXUB4AaABAg&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m

I run 1 Carrion Golem in this video, everything else is done by the AG. You wan't a proper explodey chest because it allows the explosions to chain across the screen. Doesn't work with Inpulsa cause enemies need to be shocked.

As for upgrades, you're looking for proper high budget helms and a wand still.
Some other things I recommend:

1. Your Determination is linked to generosity. That's VERY bad.
2. Put Zombies in your helm together with Spectres, remove melee phys. Big dps boost.
3. Put desecrate for autocast.
4. Remove Frostbite, don't run it. Use Assassin's Mark for your curse.
5. You have fire damage on attacks enchanted on your ring, it won't procc Elemental Equiilibirum. Blade Vortex is a spell so you need FLAT elemental damage. This is the craft you're looking for:

It's a veiled mod. If you don't have the craft yet, buy it from someone else who can craft it.
6. Put Molten Shell in Boots with Increased Duration. Get 20% quality on Molten Shell for more duration.
7. When all duration things are fixed, you should try running The Frontline. It's broken. Remove Unending Hunger to make room for it. Unending Hunger doesn't work very well cause AG, Carrions and Zombies steal too many kills from spectres.
8. Your flasks are VERY bad, you should fix them immediately.
9 Fix your gems, alot of gems are missing quality. Also, you really want to use Divergent Flesh Offering.
10. You should use Phase Run in your gloves.
Use Phase run on your left click move and Numlock Molten Shell.
"
Deadandlivin schrieb:

Guessing your life is pretty low :D
Honestly, I would probably spend a couple of your exalteds to buy 5-way carries up to level 97 or something.

When buying carries, buy afk slots for 2.5-3 ex per 5 runs.
Swap ALL your sockets in your gear to gems you can level up (Check PoE Ninja which are worth leveling up).

If you want to make BIG money, buy alternate quality gems that are low level with some quality, quality them to 20% and level them to 20.
When I leveled 99-100 I spent 12 ex for 20 runs.
I leveled gems like Anomalous Animate Guardian(cost 20-30 chaos) and other cheap gems in all my sockets (Literally all my sockets).

When I was level 100 I had 80 alt quality gems leveled to 20/20. I corrupted all of them and made like 60 ex profit. Alot of alt quality 21/20's cost like 20 chaos but become worth 5-10 ex if you corrupt them to 21/20. You can't lose money.

Buying all the gems sucks balls though. If you're lazy you can just buy support gems from lily and level them to 21/20. You will have to level them twice though cause they start with 0 quality. Leveling these type of gems won't give you insane profits but they'll pay for the 5way.

Thanks for your answer and the advise. And yes, my life is pretty low...circa 3.300. Finally made it to level 94, but to be honest, I don't know if I want to buy carries... xD

Leveling alt quality gems is what I'm currently doing along the way. Already made it to corrupt an Anomalous AG to 21 and sold it...but the next one I'll use for myself. ;-) Got already some other gems fram Grand Heists and I'm trying to bring them to 21/20...

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: