[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
CAKE schrieb:

It was suggested to me to buy new helm, so i bought these 2 and i wonder if i can make the immolate useful or i should just keep using the higher lvl minion damage one.

Immolate wont do much since we're converting to cold.
You can get SOME use of it but it requires you to ignite monsters.
You will need to get a large cluster and have Raze and Pillage on it and a Ghastly Eye Jewel with Fire dmg to minions so they can ignite monsters. After that Immolate will apply and provide a small dps bonus.
why don't we use vicious projectiles any more? I thought we did in past leagues. It would make swapping out GMP easier.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Doritheexplorer17 um 26.10.2021, 18:01:03
What's a good orb for the rumis concoction flask?
OP has "on block" but that seems kinda low activation chances if you only have 12% initial blockchance... especially vs 1shots....
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Freki um 26.10.2021, 18:04:18
"
Freki schrieb:
OP has "on block" but that seems kinda low activation chances if you only have 12% initial blockchance... especially vs 1shots....

I just used random orbs to check what I could get.
I don't use any of the activation things. I just piano all my flasks.
"
Deadandlivin schrieb:
"
Freki schrieb:

I just used random orbs to check what I could get.
I don't use any of the activation things. I just piano all my flasks.

I see thx for the reply - well I'm a lazy bastard (that's what makes summoner builds attractive for me :D) so I'll have to figure it out.

Thanks for the build and the effort you are putting in - wouldn't be able to figure out builds myself.
"
Deadandlivin schrieb:
"
CAKE schrieb:

It was suggested to me to buy new helm, so i bought these 2 and i wonder if i can make the immolate useful or i should just keep using the higher lvl minion damage one.

Immolate wont do much since we're converting to cold.
You can get SOME use of it but it requires you to ignite monsters.
You will need to get a large cluster and have Raze and Pillage on it and a Ghastly Eye Jewel with Fire dmg to minions so they can ignite monsters. After that Immolate will apply and provide a small dps bonus.

Thanks for reply, I will just sell that seems like too much trouble for too little gain. And is concentrated effect undesired influence mod on helm?
From guide i see that +3gem hypothermia+minion damage is best.
I was just wondering about alternatives to that.

BoneGolemCascade
Attack, Area, Multistrikeable, Melee
BoneGolemLeapSlam
Attack, Area, Melee, Movement, Travel, Slam, Totemable
would benefit dmg wise(with reduced aoe range)
and BoneGolemMultiAttack would get no benefit

there is 45% minion aoe wheel over purity of flesh that might be worth taking if someone happens to have conc effect minion dmg+hypothermia
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Whats the best gem options right now for SO?

i have 4B2G and have been going with gmp and added cold (hypo swap) wondering if there are better options once i start looking for awakened gems
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Azazelx53 um 26.10.2021, 20:11:08
Would the Squire Shield good for our build? Thinking of getting it with Mageblood
"
BuIIyHunter schrieb:
Would the Squire Shield good for our build? Thinking of getting it with Mageblood

No, you want to get a GG brittle shield with minimum frenzy/power charges and 7% double dmg if you're going high budget.
Mageblood could be good. Not sure whether it's better than Headhunter.
Defintely better for bosses though.
"
Azazelx53 schrieb:
Whats the best gem options right now for SO?

i have 4B2G and have been going with gmp and added cold (hypo swap) wondering if there are better options once i start looking for awakened gems

Clear:
Spectre - Phantasm - Minion Dmg - Predator - GMP - Fork/Hypothermia depending on your spectre dps

ST:
Spectre - Phantasm - Minion Dmg - Predator/Increased Critical Strikes Dmg - Added Cold Dmg/Cold Penetration - Hypothermia

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: