[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
"
Deadandlivin schrieb:
"
Can replacement of Feeding Frenzy in our boots on lvl4 Enlighten be considered an option? 88% mana multi on 50% reservation skill will give us 6% more of mana pool. Imo, we basically loose nothing but some currency to buy the gem.

I'm uncomfortable with losing even more dps with the removal of Feeding Frenzy tbh. I think sacrificing some 5% life nodes from the tree to get 14% reduced mana reserve probably is the smoothest solution.

For lategame we'll be working towards getting the 20% reduced mana reserve helm enchant on skitterbots which will allow us to get those points back from the tree.

Is dps loss from rejecting Flesh Offering ench lesser then rejection of FF only for zombies?

Feeding Frenzy is a bigger dps multiplier than Flesh Offering.
Feeding Frenzy gives 10% more dmg and 10% increased attack speed.
Flesh offering only gives 29% increased attack speed.

Remember that MORE modifiers are much better than increased modifiers.

That being said, I'd like us to keep both.
As mentioned earlier, running Sovereignty for -14% mana reserve also allowing us to pick Purity of Flesh will be our best solution. That allows us to keep both Flesh Offering and Feeding Frenzy.
Hi Again, saw this version (pure SO) with Devouring Diadem. What you can say about this POB? https://pastebin.com/nqqdK70Y

Cuz cant choose between your and this POB (also this pob easy swap to Kayella version). This POB have more surv (prob), but lower dps in compare with your build (crazy drop).

But interesting point for me - buildcost. Wanna get something at the beginning for 20-30+- exa (in theory it's my final budget, without minmax to bassboosted version) and with this amount of exa's you'r version will be better? Ofc ill get cheaper wand, cheaper shield (only +charges to minions and some cheaper affixes), cheaper helm (but yeah, defaul 6l +2-3 version 10+ exa only will cost).

Thanks
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Agroveuin um 21.07.2021, 19:31:23
What do u think about Necro and Elemtalist for the leaguestart? And as u said to avoid pure phys, do u suggest to go lightning (Slave drivers) untill reaching lowbudget goals or even stay till medium budget as Elemtalist?
Hi,I'm new to the game but really enjoy to play your build :D After the patchnote, elementalist seems to be nerfed a lot so should we still need to play elementalist first before changing to necro? Thank u!!
d
Hello all,

Ill be league starting this new patch 3.15.
I cant wait, I managed to kill Sirus for the first time in Ultimatum.
Cant wait to go further but slower which is fine.
Love the build
Thank you for making this.
"
Agroveuin schrieb:
Hi Again, saw this version (pure SO) with Devouring Diadem. What you can say about this POB? https://pastebin.com/nqqdK70Y

Cuz cant choose between your and this POB (also this pob easy swap to Kayella version). This POB have more surv (prob), but lower dps in compare with your build (crazy drop).

But interesting point for me - buildcost. Wanna get something at the beginning for 20-30+- exa (in theory it's my final budget, without minmax to bassboosted version) and with this amount of exa's you'r version will be better? Ofc ill get cheaper wand, cheaper shield (only +charges to minions and some cheaper affixes), cheaper helm (but yeah, defaul 6l +2-3 version 10+ exa only will cost).

Thanks

Hi! I can't tell for sure how my build will feel. To be completely honest, I can't tell how any build will feel with the flask changes.

I did try playing my build removing on a 5-link without flasks and it played the same. Biggest difference was the removal of mobility flasks which just felt slow.

If you're afraid of dying Kays spectre build might be more suitable for you. I generally prefer higher dps to make sure I can clear harder content and farm more money. My priorities when playing is making more currency and if the price to pay us more deaths I'll pay that anytime.

As you said earlier though, swapping between the builds is VERY easy. They're similar because they scale through the same methods and uses alot of the same items and gems. I do think Kays build probably is more solid on a tight budget. Don't know after the nerfs though.
But as said earlier, effectiely using double minions running 2 six-links at once basically gives you double the damage. When looking at both of these builds, think to yourself: How much defenses, QoL or mobility am I losing to get double damage? I've played Kays build and it's solid, but for my personal taste the dps is too low eaerly on. I want to be able to kill Sirus and Guardians with a day 1-2 budget and I couldn't do that with her build (Because my Boss mechanics are shit). The biggest descrepancy in damage isn't only that I'm running 2 6-linked minions, but that I'm also using a Victario's Charity shield giving the minions maximum power and frenzy charges. Keep in mind though, this is the biggest reason the build is squisher because we lose out on Block and life on block et.c.
"
Seroega0815 schrieb:
What do u think about Necro and Elemtalist for the leaguestart? And as u said to avoid pure phys, do u suggest to go lightning (Slave drivers) untill reaching lowbudget goals or even stay till medium budget as Elemtalist?

We'll do the same as we did last league :)

Start elementalist. Once you get Anima stone and Primordial Might et.c. Swap to Necromancer.

Going Necro in the start results in the loss of 2 Golems (3 total with Necro, 5 total with Ele) which is too much of a loss.

The pure phys nerf et.c. won't affect us in the early game I think. It'll mostly be felt mid and lategame.

During Ultimatum I ran my leveling setup (5-link, Wraithlord, pure phys et.c.) until I got to T13 red maps. At that point, the dps really started to feel slow and I used all currency I had gathered to upgrade the build to low budget.

This league I think I will have to make the transition much earlier. The leveling setup will probably only last until mid yellow maps.

That being said, my plan is to:
1. Use leveling setup for as long as possible running pure phys and Elementalist.
Before Syndicate Operatives are available I'll use Carnage and Host Chieftains to buff my golems.
2. I'll use the build until I feel like my clear starts becoming too slow.
Then I'll swap to low budget.
Priorities are getting gloves and +3 Helm with Life to make the swap into Cold Minions for scaling.
Priority two is getting Primordial Jewels.
Priority three is speccing into Necro and finishing low budget version at which point I'll be able to clear all relevant content. (Obviously stuff like Invitations and 100% delirium won't be possible on this budget) I'm certain Guardians and Sirus should be fine though.

EDIT: I'm actually changing my mind. We will ALL start as necromancers!
Scrap Elementalists, the golems are not worth it because their dps is too low.
I'm currently making changes to my PoBs and will update the buildguide afterwards. I'll have everything setup for tomorrow so don't worry :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Deadandlivin um 22.07.2021, 03:48:52
"
WickedHero schrieb:
Hello all,

Ill be league starting this new patch 3.15.
I cant wait, I managed to kill Sirus for the first time in Ultimatum.
Cant wait to go further but slower which is fine.
Love the build
Thank you for making this.

Glad you liked it!

Hopefully the nerfs won't feel too bad and I'm certain this build will still be extremely strong overall.
We'll get through this. Hopefully I will see less complaints in this thread about getting oneshot or failing bosses than other buildguides will :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Deadandlivin um 22.07.2021, 03:22:41
Awesome work Deadandlivin! Wow...

Going back to the chaos dps, last league my chaos resistance was in the negative, I also gave up on that one. However, all that dmg has been scaled up this league, so my fear was that we'd be dying twice as much than last league... Is chaos resistance something we should be considering more on 3.15?

Another thing that may suck balls to get is the lab enchant... I found the lab extremely hard with this build (traps are no joke), and given the fact that flasks (and specifically the bleed property of the flasks) have been completely obliterated, I'm wondering if there's a mid-range solution for the skitterbots reservation problem.

PS: Last league I also started necromancer and it was just fine, I struggled a bit in act 9, but other than that it was very playable :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von LBC_Immortality um 22.07.2021, 03:58:21

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: