[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

I feel myself getting 1 shot by physical bosses with AoC activated, is it really worth using it? Wondering if I should replace the ring with something else that has better damage modifiers. This is my gear:

"
Oxidizerr schrieb:
I was thinking crafting a bow with similar DPS but %chance power charge on crit.
I really wouldnt want to pass on so much evasion and spell suppression but thanks for the advice!

I personally would complete the build on things other than the bow, because it can be difficult to keep the bow's cost down but maintain a high DPS as you'd need multiple good rolls still on top of some specific mods (in your case power charge on crit). It also wouldn't maintain your frenzy charges, unless you're using blood rage, which is only consistent outside of bossing.

"
Clockjaw schrieb:

Question about this...

If I buy a Shaper ring that grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat and keep the Hyrri's Ire, how might that play out in comparison? I'd lose the Aspect of the Crab from the original build, but wouldn't have to utilize the 4-link for Frenzy. Is there another link that could take its place to provide the added defensive layer that I'd be missing from Aspect of the Crab?

Just spitballing...

It wouldn't work, Aspect of the Cat only gives charges because of Farrul's Fur. You would however (with Farrul) get free mana reservation, but you can only run 1 Aspect per character, so no Crab. AFAIK no other low cost setup can replace Aspect of the Crab's phys reduction aside from Immortal Call.

"
PepsiXy schrieb:
I feel myself getting 1 shot by physical bosses with AoC activated, is it really worth using it? Wondering if I should replace the ring with something else that has better damage modifiers. This is my gear:

The build is still an evasion build and you'll still die once in awhile as mentioned (even more so after 3.16 nerfs). It's up to you whether you want to use it or not, you need to compare how much you die on physical bosses with AoC vs without and make the changes according to your preference. Aspect of the Crab is not mandatory for the build, just a nice, low cost thing to have in certain conditions.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mantol456 um 19.11.2021, 21:46:44
PSA

I'm mostly done with the league, will most likely move on to other games until the next league, so pardon me if I don't answer to your questions as much from now on. Some of your questions may have already been answered in the recent posts, so please go through the pages and it might just help.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mantol456 um 19.11.2021, 21:50:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzlLobyC5Mc&t=7s

With this you one shot every boos in the game i have tested it

Body Armour + Gloves you use this
and
Bow Clear Ice Shot setup
Head Hydro setup
Boots Aura's
I can't fit all the auras, I have helmet enchant for herald of ice, but i checked with skitter bots and still can't fit.

Hatred: 25%
Herald of ice: 14,29%
Skitterbots: 45,5%
Aspect of Krab: 25%
Precision: 32 mana

What am I missing????
ice shot is rly easy this leauge with new tree. my build cost is around 20 ex with inspired learning and i can easily farm 4 delirium orbs + full beyond + 9 awa. no need anymore skitterbots, just take lightning arrow instead of ice shot for the clear setup with mirage archer, so u can also debuf high bosses with shok.
for more damage is it spam from ensnaring arrow or once snaring and then ice shot?
Will this build eventually be able to do Heist, Incursions, Delve, Harvest, and Scourge (Nightmare Shifts)? Currently can't do any, on Act 7 atm (assumed I won't be able to do Harvest). I do a lot of damage, but get one-shot by everything that moves
Regarding Claw Mastery:

Is enemy-hit life/mana really better than 1% attack damage leech; 20% blind on crit; or 6% frenzy/power charge generation on kill? The leech in particular seems like it should be better vs single targets, which are the things that're most likely to kill ya. And frenzy/power charge generation should be far better for clearing trash mobs.
"
Droogen schrieb:
Regarding Claw Mastery:

Is enemy-hit life/mana really better than 1% attack damage leech; 20% blind on crit; or 6% frenzy/power charge generation on kill? The leech in particular seems like it should be better vs single targets, which are the things that're most likely to kill ya. And frenzy/power charge generation should be far better for clearing trash mobs.

You are correct, Leech is better than life/mana on hit. You can also get sufficient leech (life and mana) from a large attack cluster jewel with feed the fury and fuel the fight. I would start with the claw cluster and leech, and spec out of it later on to fit in more clusters.

Offensive charge generation on kill is overrated. The simple fact is that the DPS requirements to kill trash mobs in maps is extremely low. You only need about 300-400k DPS (check out any RF, Death's Aura or ele wander builds).

My current clear setup is 3m DPS (Lightning arrow using Mirage Archer and Fork), which goes down to 2m if the enemy isn't close (point blank) and without flasks. Even if I remove like half my equipment and an entire cluster/jewel setup and instead took the Claw cluster, Forces of Nature and Assassination I would still be hitting >1m DPS without flasks or power/frenzy charges and single target would still be 6m with flasks and no charges - which is enough to kill T16 conquerors in about two seconds.

This clip is taken from 3.15 and has 6m single target DPS against the conqueror (only diamond flask): https://streamable.com/kdpb6z

My current build in 3.16 has 13m DPS (10.2m without inc. effect dying sun).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: