[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

plz
"
RZ_RikuTV schrieb:
Hi ZaPwner sorry im beginner and just want to know if u have the actual version of the pastebin cuz its not working

It works. Original post

"
3.13 PoB
https://pastebin.com/EB8fnctY
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JuneNights um 16.01.2021, 13:59:43
why aren't you taking phase acrobatics?
@PINKEVERYTHING

In the original tree I took Phase Acrobatics. However towards the end, dodging spells is way more effective if you do it through character movement rather than from having a +30% skill.

If the build were to be a 1 hit full glass cannon (for endless delve), and the dodge would be the only way to survive, then I would've made the build with the phase acrobatics. Since the build main idea is to be able to take 1 hit then us vaal grace out of there, I decided to save the 4 nodes while the dps boost will allow me to have less things to dodge.

So it's a choice thing. 4 nodes for +10% dodge attacks and +30% dodge spells vs having 8M more dps.

Of course the user can choose not to go on the same route.

"
JuneNights schrieb:
Btw, what is better to give up in favor of new Far shot?

"
RZ_RikuTV schrieb:
Hi ZaPwner sorry im beginner and just want to know if u have the actual version of the pastebin cuz its not working

It works. Original post

"
3.13 PoB
https://pastebin.com/EB8fnctY

Pastebin link isn't working for me either...

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize you had to download the community fork version
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Zand um 15.01.2021, 16:46:21
Where can I see the skill tree?
Hey - loving this build atm.

In the end, what did you decide on for Asendancy?

Thanks mate.
@Jpzx6r

You will need to download Path Of Building community fork and import the link I posted in the PoB Section.

While looking at the tree you will see on the bottom left of the Tree View a dropdown which allows you to select between multiple trees. Use that to see what tree progression I suggest for the build.

@Babiolecakes

For this build I recommend Gathering Winds -> Ricochet -> Wind Ward -> Endless Munitions, in this order.

Stick with this until the end game when you start farming bosses.
At that point you can go with Focal Point, just to max out your dps and melt things even faster.

Stealthyy provided a Mirage Archer flavor, which probably would work wonders now that I see how ritual is behaving. During ritual encounters you will probably have to dash alot, so having a mirage archer shoot at stuff would help.

In case of going for a Mirage Archer build, I'd suggest Gathering Winds-> Occupying Force -> Wind Ward -> Endless Munitions. This should allow you to safe farm rituals.

Far shot on mirage archer makes sense vs bosses, but point blank will be better for rituals. Don't ever take both far shot and point blank on your build. This used to be ok in 3.12, it's very bad now :).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JuneNights um 17.01.2021, 05:37:10
Ascendency section in guide says you take Far Shot as second choice..is it correct?! coz it's different than what's in PoB!!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: