[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

"
Lonarad schrieb:
Currently doing this build and I want to increase my damage more but don't know what to do. PoB showing me I have 16M DPS and I want to get to 36-40M DPS. Can someone check out my build and tell me what should I do next?

https://pastebin.com/sTjKnEni

Uncheck Vaal Impurity of Ice from your skills.

As I said "Vaal Impurity of Ice" will make the monsters cold resistances to ZERO. So if you have cold penetration, instead of -20% cold resistance they will have zero, which is an increase.

use Vaal impurity of ice only on high cold res bosses, like Kosi from delirium.

Removing Vaal Impurity of Ice ramped up the dmg in your PoB to 23M.

The rest is probably due to me having 3 abyss jewels in my build (roughly 80 ice damage added + attack speed and critical multiplier, so all together a similar dps boost to a 2 aura watcher's eye) as well as level 100.

Also there is a difference in items, since mine were items after a league long min-maxing.

For example you need to better divining your bottled faith. Always aim for 10% increased damage.
Get inspiration support instead of hypothermia, get double corrupted gems in your setup.
Get divergent barrage.
Please note that my dps was for boss killing setup not for clear (so I replaced chain with awakened cold penetration).

You are at the point in which you need to min/max your stuff. Many little things add up to a lot.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ZaPwner um 25.02.2021, 07:34:00
"
aigan15 schrieb:
No budget version?

This is a budget version.

However is a HIGH budget version.
"
Lonarad schrieb:
"
Lonarad schrieb:
Currently doing this build and I want to increase my damage more but don't know what to do. PoB showing me I have 16M DPS and I want to get to 36-40M DPS. Can someone check out my build and tell me what should I do next?

https://pastebin.com/sTjKnEni

Have 18M DPS right now updated PoB is
https://pastebin.com/yLD1n4mw

I want to do 100% delirium but I don't have enough damage, please help ^^

100% delirium is really hard, especially if you go like I was doing with yellow maps and stuff.

You need to jump around like crazy. You won't be able to sit and kill. In 80% and 100% you chip away on the enemy until they die eventually. Not easy to do, but I think 100% delirium on T16 8 affixes maps were meant to be challenging.

However you need to ramp up your dps a bit.
for your gem links, ive noticed you have 2 different sets for bosses and clearing. Do you swap out your gems whenever you are fighting a boss or do you have a second bow set up for that
Hey, good work on this guide. I am a newbie looking to level up a deadeye, and this is close to what I wanted. I have two questions I hope someone playing this can answer. Bear in mind being the noob that I am, it's difficult for me to spot defensive / offensive layers in builds coming from combinations of passives / uniques / enchants etc. Thanks in advance!

First, the guide says Essence sap is key, but looking at the PoB, it doesn't get the passive on the tree nor the annointment, that or my newbie ass can't spot how is essence sap activated with this build. Same goes for Mark the prey.

And second, flask usage. I look at the flasks and I don't know if you should have them up always, or have some kind of rotating order or something. It's still fairly akward for me as a newbie to go touching 1-5 in a rythm while I play.

Edit: I forgot! While I'm using Hyrri's ire, what would be my source of power/endurance/etc charges?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Elenher um 01.03.2021, 03:50:47
"
Elenher schrieb:
Hey, good work on this guide. I am a newbie looking to level up a deadeye, and this is close to what I wanted. I have two questions I hope someone playing this can answer. Bear in mind being the noob that I am, it's difficult for me to spot defensive / offensive layers in builds coming from combinations of passives / uniques / enchants etc. Thanks in advance!

First, the guide says Essence sap is key, but looking at the PoB, it doesn't get the passive on the tree nor the annointment, that or my newbie ass can't spot how is essence sap activated with this build. Same goes for Mark the prey.

And second, flask usage. I look at the flasks and I don't know if you should have them up always, or have some kind of rotating order or something. It's still fairly akward for me as a newbie to go touching 1-5 in a rythm while I play.

Edit: I forgot! While I'm using Hyrri's ire, what would be my source of power/endurance/etc charges?

Hello there and welcome Exile to the "OMG AN EXALT!" world.

Flasks: You should always have them up since you will be killing mobs at a very fast pace. It should become reflex to 1-2-3-4-5 every 5 seconds. During boss fights thou you will have to abstain yourself to use flasks only when you are dishing out DPS and not when you are running from abilities.

Essence Sap: There is a variation where you can use inspiration support instead of hypothermia to lower your skills cost while maintaining roughly the same DPS. I haven't personally tried it myself, but I built the tree according to Inspiration support usage after some feedback from the community. If at any point you notice that your mana consumption is greater than the mana gain, you will need to take essence sap to be happy. Try it out and see how it works.

For Hyrri's Ire you will need to get your charges like this:
Endurance charges - you won't have any
Power charges - you get them from Stormrider so you don't really care
Frenzy charges - you will have to use Ice Bite support (instead of hypothermia or inspiration support so essence sap becomes mandatory again) OR have a quiver with Frenzy charge on critical strike (obtainable via Jun unveiling)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ZaPwner um 01.03.2021, 06:06:33
Hey, thank you for a great build. I have a problem, I'm stuck in the red maps a bit and I can't move on. Clear is fantastic, but I usually die on bosses and ritual rares. You can take a look at my POB and see if I have something wrong and what I should focus on in the future so that I can at least start farming a shaper and Guradians and earn some currency.

https://pastebin.com/625vFguh

Thank you
Hello can you please check my PoB and give me some guidance im lacking alot of stats :)

https://pastebin.com/01QSRuBG
I'm doing a variation of this build that uses different cluster but mostly the same tree and items, can anyone help me figure out why I'm doing such little damage?

I have a lot of issues with bosses and t16 delirious maps.

https://pastebin.com/zQ7gvLg6
"
zatloluk schrieb:
Hey, thank you for a great build. I have a problem, I'm stuck in the red maps a bit and I can't move on. Clear is fantastic, but I usually die on bosses and ritual rares. You can take a look at my POB and see if I have something wrong and what I should focus on in the future so that I can at least start farming a shaper and Guradians and earn some currency.

https://pastebin.com/625vFguh

Thank you

You need better items and jewels.

I would prioritise getting the large cluster jewel + the medium jewel with stormrider not only cold conduction.

Another importat dps boost is the watcher's eye and bottled faith.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: