[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Hi I noticed in the POB you changed the 6L Barrage to include Inspiration & Cold Pen. I'm currently running it with Chain and Hypothermia. At which point should I switch over to those gems?
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:

Thx for the input, kinda figured had to do the impint cycle anyway, gonna spend my future currency in crafting since its the bigger upgrade! I can do t16, conquerors etc fine with opus, so can't wait to try the new bow

Edit: i managed this bow, would u advice to keep it then later upgrade the tier with harvest?

Regarding bow crafting, I strongly recommend crafting into dex stacking as seen by my bow, as harvest crafting makes it quite cheap:

If you plug in my bow into the endgame pob, it is only ~10% worse than the best bow in the endgame pob, and 2-3% more than the intermediate bow, without gearing for dex stacking. Combined with dex gear from the rest of my gear, my bow will outscale the crafted phys bow.

Also the endgame pob bow had t1 cold t1 speed and +2, while my bow only started with t2 cold and +2 arrows.

Total cost =
3-5 ex for the base with flat cold / +2 arrows
1 hunters orb ( 2ex)
multi mod ( 1 ex)
crafted AS ( 1 ex)
crafted ele pen ( 1 ex)
remove affix harvest crafts ( free or ~ 1ex in TFT)

To craft my bow,
first you need to
1. alt into high tier flat cold and +2 arrows, which you have done, Alternatively, you can buy a rare 6L imperial bow with t2 flat and +2 arrows on RSC right now for ~ 3 ex, which has removable affixes (via harvest)
2. regal into any removable affix , and remove it via harvest crafting (this is the step that saves you tens of ex, as to craft the endgame bow you would need to imprint into t1 attack speed and that takes ~50 ex on average.) You should be left with a rare bow with just flat cold and +2 arrows
3. craft multi mod and attack speed
4. hunter orb it
5. if your hunter orb does not hit ele pen, or cold per 10 dex, then remove it via harvest craft ( all other hunter prefixes are removable via harvest)
6. aug cold (this guarentees the cold per dex mod)
7. craft ele pen

and you will get my bow. As you can see it can be crafted for less than 10 ex and you get a weapon +90% as good as the best weapon shown in this thread.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stealthyy um 29.01.2021, 16:21:39
So just to clarify
I already bought a 6link thicket with hunter influence.
So alt till +2 bow
Then imprint with beast since it’s still magic
Then harvest to get what else I need removing and adding correct? Assuming I can stay away from remove attack.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kraken801 um 29.01.2021, 16:21:50
the problem I have with alting is that according to craftofexile

cost of alting for +2 arrow is 800 alts or ~200c
cost of alting for tier 3 or better flat cold with +2 arrow is ~30k alts or 7000c

you can currently buy t2/t3 flat cold with +2 arrows for 2-3 ex on trade.

It is much cheaper to start with a flat cold +2 arrows bow, then trying to alt one yourself.
@Stealthyy

How does immortal call work, when you have no resource for endurance charge? I`m pretty new to the game tho

By the way, huge thanks to all guys in this thread, that information helps me a lot to improve and start to enjoy the game finally

ZaPwner, Stealthyy thx for sharing and all your work!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JuneNights um 29.01.2021, 18:39:00
"
Stealthyy schrieb:
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:

Thx for the input, kinda figured had to do the impint cycle anyway, gonna spend my future currency in crafting since its the bigger upgrade! I can do t16, conquerors etc fine with opus, so can't wait to try the new bow

Edit: i managed this bow, would u advice to keep it then later upgrade the tier with harvest?

Regarding bow crafting, I strongly recommend crafting into dex stacking as seen by my bow, as harvest crafting makes it quite cheap:

If you plug in my bow into the endgame pob, it is only ~10% worse than the best bow in the endgame pob, and 2-3% more than the intermediate bow, without gearing for dex stacking. Combined with dex gear from the rest of my gear, my bow will outscale the crafted phys bow.

Also the endgame pob bow had t1 cold t1 speed and +2, while my bow only started with t2 cold and +2 arrows.

Total cost =
1 hunters orb ( 2ex)
multi mod ( 1 ex)
crafted AS ( 1 ex)
crafted ele pen ( 1 ex)

To craft my bow,
first you need to
1. alt into high tier flat cold and +2 arrows, which you have done, Alternatively, you can buy a rare 6L imperial bow with t2 flat and +2 arrows on RSC right now for ~ 3 ex, which has removable affixes (via harvest)
2. regal into any removable affix , and remove it via harvest crafting (this is the step that saves you tens of ex, as to craft the endgame bow you would need to imprint into t1 attack speed and that takes ~50 ex on average.) You should be left with a rare bow with just flat cold and +2 arrows
4. hunter orb it
5. if your hunter orb does not hit ele pen, or cold per 10 dex, then remove it via harvest craft ( all other hunter prefixes are removable via harvest)
7. craft ele pen

and you will get my bow. As you can see it can be crafted for less than 10 ex and you get a weapon +90% as good as the best weapon shown in this thread.

I cannot find that base for that price at all, they are super expensive...
"
Stealthyy schrieb:
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:

Total cost =
1 hunters orb ( 2ex)
multi mod ( 1 ex)
crafted AS ( 1 ex)
crafted ele pen ( 1 ex)

To craft my bow,
first you need to
4. hunter orb it
7. craft ele pen

Thx for all the info, I had given a thought about dex stacking bow, but wasn't sure it was worth cause my dex is not so high
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Avvoltoyo um 30.01.2021, 06:07:12
"
Avvoltoyo schrieb:

Thx for all the info, I had given a thought about dex stacking bow, but wasn't sure it was worth cause my dex is not so high

Even at 300-400 dex a cold stacking bow is competitive with a phys one, especially on barrage since you cant 100% convert phys with barrage unless you use some special conversion gloves / watchers.

Edit:
Made another dex bow using the method I described above:

The t1 cold +2 arrows base is ~10 ex right now, but I expect it to go down a lot in the next few days, since you can make them with beastcraft duping for ~3 ex.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stealthyy um 30.01.2021, 14:38:50
I'm thinking of something similar to this either as slayer (I already have a duelist leveled) or a slayer/deadeye scion for the increased survivability via overleech. I know the damage won't be as good and I'll lose some quality of life. Do you have any suggestions for minimizing the effect of changing ascendancy?
"
gallantblues schrieb:
I'm thinking of something similar to this either as slayer (I already have a duelist leveled) or a slayer/deadeye scion for the increased survivability via overleech. I know the damage won't be as good and I'll lose some quality of life. Do you have any suggestions for minimizing the effect of changing ascendancy?

you can get overleech via the vaal keystone immortal ambition from glorious vanity. If you look at my build/pob I am using that keystone for overleech. its better damage using that keystone and going deadeye, than going slayer.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: