[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
Duodecimus schrieb:
Why do all the builds in this thread take blitz charges? Isn't the attack speed basically pointless for the phantoms, and the reduction in crit outright harmful?

Though, I'm doing Ngamahu Consecrated Path since I haven't found the shield yet, so maybe I'm just not experiencing how tight BF in 1.4s is.

I was initially the same line of thinking but I just finished my merc lab and got it and at the very least the Blitz charges offsets the attack speed less multiplier from Pulverize support. It feels better on the clear since the Mirages from GC get to max blade flurry stages faster. I think even at 1.4sec there's still enough uptime you shouldn't have your warriors be lacking corpses to respawn due to them attacking so fast and running out of Blade Flurry "duration" so to speak.

Even still a person go overboard and get CDR gear on boots and belt along with CDR recovery helm enchant for GC too. I think that would probably push it to 1sec cooldown for General's Cry but that seems sort of overkill.
"
Duodecimus schrieb:
Why do all the builds in this thread take blitz charges? Isn't the attack speed basically pointless for the phantoms, and the reduction in crit outright harmful?

Though, I'm doing Ngamahu Consecrated Path since I haven't found the shield yet, so maybe I'm just not experiencing how tight BF in 1.4s is.

We already have a lot of crit chance, even with max blitz the build has 100% crit chance.

The build use attack speed because blade flurry greatly scale with attackspeed, you need that the mirrages do 6 attacks before they are summoned again.
"
Zalmoxas schrieb:
Hot tip: You can put in a Thread of Hope in the Duelist jewel socket (Large size) and grab Panopticon, Bladedancer, Swift Skewering, Art of the Glad, and Mana Flows.

It needs few changes but it adds a lot of damage.

Edit: The pathing is tricky but we can path from the bottom and take adamant for extra defences.

I'm exploring the nodes that the Thread of Hope adds we can take Testudo for extra block chance and life on block.

And there are interesting small nodes.
For example at the testudo circle there is an increased damage and attack speed small node.

Next to blade dancer extra melee range.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dairkon um 29.01.2021, 14:37:12
It takes 5 points to reach the Duelist Socket,while losing important %life nodes next to Art of the Gladiator. On top of that it takes another 5 points to get all these nodes with Thread of Hopes. You would need to be level 97 to do this.

https://i.imgur.com/Vv4JJBj.jpeg

Does this build really need more dmg? I feel the thing that it lacks is hp, not dmg.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von InsaneX3 um 31.01.2021, 09:47:40
So am i understanding correctly that the Generals Cry Minions attacks scale with our attack speed?
The more attackspeed i have the better because i dont cancel Blade flurry with summoning a new wave of minions?
Ign: Stevii
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stevii um 30.01.2021, 08:44:02
"
Dairkon schrieb:
"
Duodecimus schrieb:

We already have a lot of crit chance, even with max blitz the build has 100% crit chance.

The build use attack speed because blade flurry greatly scale with attackspeed, you need that the mirrages do 6 attacks before they are summoned again.

Where does the 100% crit come from? OP's PoB only has 87%~ crit with flask up.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von InsaneX3 um 30.01.2021, 15:51:08
What are good Helmet Enchants outside of the expensive +1 General one?

Does the cooldown do anything for this build?
livejamie
"
livejamie schrieb:
What are good Helmet Enchants outside of the expensive +1 General one?

Does the cooldown do anything for this build?

There aren't really any other good ones. For dps probably Blood Rage Atk speed, or Ancestral Warchief buff effect, Pride mana reserved together with Pride Amu which could potentially allow us to use Aspect of Spider on top, not sure though, Blade Flurry inc. AoE. Nothing comes even close to +1 General.
Vulnerability effect, Berserk Buff effect, obviously Blade Flurry damage but frankly nothing really does compare to extra mirage warrior from GC enchant. Personally seems like total overkill to even go that insane with DPS, would rather get stuff for more defense or recovery.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von reciprocate um 30.01.2021, 23:25:23
These are helpful answers thanks!

Is there any content you don't wear Abyssus for?

Do you wear it for Uber Lab? Or does the mitigation make it not noticeable?
livejamie

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: