[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Thank you for the info! I'll look into all of this. I've been taking liberties with the build to where it suits my playstyle more, I can't stand managing spectres or an animate guardian.

As for Fenumus, as far as I'm aware, unless you capture Fenumus yourself, you don't unlock the crafting recipe for spiders, which is why I've not bought it.

So far I've managed quite a lot with the build, survivability hasn't been an issue for me, beyond mechanics like Maven's memory puzzle, and a lack of DPS for fighting the Hidden (although I did kill them with this build). Hopefully I can push it further and finish Maven, too.
Good afternoon.
Why is it needed Ball Lightning?
"
sinner9951 schrieb:
Good afternoon.
Why is it needed Ball Lightning?

We need a way to hit the enemies to proc the curses we have on our Rings.

you can also do it with any other skill that hits the enemies, I just happen to like Ball lightning for that.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks for this build, currently playing this to farm currency for my endgame build.

Probably the smoothest leveling experience I've had in a long time honestly, the SRS pops pretty much instantly kill everything from rares to act bosses and I was just using random terrible self-found rares. Half the mobs die from Infernal Legion AoE ticks alone while leveling.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kyu um 02.01.2023, 10:42:25
Hey! I was just wondering as someone who has done builds similar to this one why we don't run replica siegebreaker?
Hey! I was just wondering as someone who has done builds similar to this one why we don't run replica siegebreaker? (sorry double post)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Whynauty um 02.01.2023, 19:59:31
nice build but how to min max
"
Whynauty schrieb:
Hey! I was just wondering as someone who has done builds similar to this one why we don't run replica siegebreaker?

(Replica) Siegebreaker is a decent Belt for the Build, but the Damage potential we get from a Stygian Vise or a Darkness Enthroned are significantly better.

We don't really Damage of the Burningground droped by the Siege nreaker, and afaik the burningground does not stack, therefore enemies are affected by one stack of the damage at once.
Poeatlas.app
Having a blast so far with this build. Working on getting the currencies to get the head piece at the moment.

Did try that replica belt and even if it helped a bit, it wasnt that much of an upgrade from my former STR belt. Got me one of those 1 slot abyss belt and its way better now.

On a side note: I just cant get rid of those Infernal Army skitterbots. They butt rape all of the trash on maps. =P
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
I made some upgrades compared to when I last checked in, such as improving my jewels, getting spiders (finally!), and levelling up a little more. And I can now safely say - Maven down! Moving on to kill Uber Elder next.

Edit: Uber Elder down, and deathless!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Rezerkity um 07.01.2023, 03:37:01

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: