[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Nahsil schrieb:
Thanks!

And it looks like unless you invest some serious currency in a +2 arrows bow, Chin Sol is gonna be the best to use? I looked at a 15 ex +1 arrow bow and put it in POB and it loses dps compared to a basic Chin Sol.

Chin Sol is great because it has 50% more damage at close range, which makes it a great boss killer paired with Point Blank. A rare bow with + arrow will likely have better clear though. The best option this league is to find a Chin Sol with flat phys scourge, at around 400 pdps, it will beat most rare bows in market below 30ex.
Hello last question propably for this build.

I crafted this bad boy and now have a question, the best way to get accu/phys hybrid is to harvest aug physical mod right? Or can i do this at aisling?

ty for answer :)

Any tips for improving my build? I don't have full cold conversion, seems like damage while leeching gloves gives more DPS than Hrimsorrow according to POB unless I'm doing something wrong.

Otherwise not sure where to invest next! 40 ex budget atm.
IGN: SirCritoris
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nahsil um 05.12.2021, 23:40:31
"
konrino schrieb:

I crafted this bad boy and now have a question, the best way to get accu/phys hybrid is to harvest aug physical mod right? Or can i do this at aisling?

You use either aug phys or remove non phys add phys, aisling cannot give you phys accu hybrid. Make sure you bench craft phys leech in suffix before harvest slam, and if you end up slamming a suffix, you would need to do aug phys again.
"
Nahsil schrieb:
Any tips for improving my build? I don't have full cold conversion, seems like damage while leeching gloves gives more DPS than Hrimsorrow according to POB unless I'm doing something wrong.

Otherwise not sure where to invest next! 40 ex budget atm.

Hey man, I saw you using LA + barrage support for single target. Not sure if that’s your intention, or if it’s becuase you misunderstood my suggestion. By using LA I only mean for clear skill, for single target you should still use barrage. If you want to use LA + barrage for single target, you would need a very different set up both for gear and for gem to optimize.
I saw somebody else doing it so I copied them, lol, probably didn't copy the other necessary bits. I'll try switching to barrage.

Thanks for your responses!
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
konrino schrieb:

You use either aug phys or remove non phys add phys, aisling cannot give you phys accu hybrid. Make sure you bench craft phys leech in suffix before harvest slam, and if you end up slamming a suffix, you would need to do aug phys again.

But atm i have 2 suffixes and 1 prefix + prefix fractured so if i bench phys leeched as mana/life i have only one open sufix and harvesting phys aug i still have a chance to hit other of two mana/life leech so it's still rng right?

If i hit leeched dmg to mana is there any chance to repair that instead of doing new bow with essences/fossils/harvest?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von konrino um 06.12.2021, 03:05:46
"
konrino schrieb:
"
lazyrabbit711 schrieb:
"
konrino schrieb:

But atm i have 2 suffixes and 1 prefix + prefix fractured so if i bench phys leeched as mana/life i have only one open sufix and harvesting phys aug i still have a chance to hit other of two mana/life leech so it's still rng right?

If i hit leeched dmg to mana is there any chance to repair that instead of doing new bow with essences/fossils/harvest?

Yes, there is about slightly more than 1/5 chance you will end up hitting leech. And even if you hit phys/accu hybrid, there is more than 50% chance you will land on very low roll. So still a lot rng there. If you got a bad result, only thing you can do is yolo annul the bad roll, if failed, then need to restart from essence again.
I tried making this build tankier, stacking evasion and using grace instead of herald of ice etc, wasn't much fun lol. Went back to DPS and it's really nice, and I'm not dying that often, not sure what changed other than getting a Cinderswallow and just killing most things super fast.

Still got ~40 ex and I'm not sure where to spend it, any ideas?

Want to change out my gloves since I'm not using aspect of the spider anymore, but a good pair of increased damage for chilled enemies + phys to cold doesn't give me a lot more DPS than this leech dmg.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Nahsil um 06.12.2021, 17:34:46
"
Nahsil schrieb:
I tried making this build tankier, stacking evasion and using grace instead of herald of ice etc, wasn't much fun lol. Went back to DPS and it's really nice, and I'm not dying that often, not sure what changed other than getting a Cinderswallow and just killing most things super fast.

Still got ~40 ex and I'm not sure where to spend it, any ideas?

Want to change out my gloves since I'm not using aspect of the spider anymore, but a good pair of increased damage for chilled enemies + phys to cold doesn't give me a lot more DPS than this leech dmg.

Getting dps makes you kill stuff faster, and will effectively inmprove survivability significantly.

I don’t have PoB with me rn, but I guess when you comparing, you are looking at lightning arrow. Your barrage right now only have 40% conversion, conversion on gloves should improve your dps by a lot. If you care about your barrage single target dps, you should either use hrimsorrow to reach 90% conversion, or rare gloves + watchers for 100% gloves. If you wanna use rare ones, try to get one with culling. You might also wanna get a 2 mod conversion eye for that. Also, can get better rare jewels with life + 2 dps mods.

Your barrage 6l might not be optimal. Try in PoB adding inc. crit strike + inc crit damage (or inc crit damage only if you are already high in crit) and replace hypothermia and (or) added cold.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: